• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Dr Chee Bye protest with the SMRT PRC driver

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did Dr Chee Bye protest with the SMRT PRC drivers

Did Dr Chee Bye, Champion of Human Right and Democracy protest with those PRC drivers?

He should KPKB, protest and strike with the driver and f**K PAP dead mah!! Why diam diam?

Last edited:

General Kala

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP doggies * Dr Cheebai doggies * PAP doggies * Dr Cheebai doggies * PAP doggies * Dr Cheebai doggies * PAP doggies * Dr Cheebai doggies * PAP doggies * Dr Cheebai doggies * PAP doggies * Dr Cheebai doggies * PAP doggies * Dr Cheebai doggies * PAP doggies * Dr Cheebai doggies * PAP doggies * Dr Cheebai doggies * PAP doggies * Dr Cheebai doggies *

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Did Dr Chee Bye protest with the SMRT PRC drivers

Did Dr Chee Bye, Champion of Human Right and Democracy protest with those PRC drivers?

He should KPKB, protest and strike with the driver and f**K PAP dead mah!! Why diam diam?

Fuck your mother chee bye! What fucking question is this? Go on zap me and I hope someone can up me so I can fuck you again for posting stupid thread like this.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fuck your mother chee bye! What fucking question is this? Go on zap me and I hope someone can up me so I can fuck you again for posting stupid thread like this.

Dr Chee Bye's doggies barking woh!!

Are all Dr Chee Bye's doggies so vulgar? This chump must be IHP's clone!!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

agree that chee supporters are so crass .... why need to bring in mother's cunt and all the sexual organs ?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck your Mother Chao Chee Bye. Since you like me so much, why don't we fucking arrange a meet up. I let you decide the place and time. Mother Chao Chee Bye you. I can spare a few hours for you. Kan Ni Na Bu Phua Chee.:oIo:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chee has learnt that his old ways were foolish.
I believe he is still a fool inside and is suppressing it.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

eErotica69, I have zapped you for spamming.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you all really fuckers, csj already in bad shape, you all still hammer him, 猪狗不如!:oIo:

CSJ, 别人不相信你,我想信!:smile:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think any Oppo should and must be shot, twenty times, for doing that instead of protesting for the true pink Singaporean workers first.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sometimes i wondered why dr chee received such hatred. Did he fucked these haters sisters, daughters, mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers n etc? I'm nt his supporter but i dun think he did anything worse than what old fart had did to his peers, nation n its citizens.... old fart is d bastard of all bastards!!

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sometimes i wondered why dr chee received such hatred. Did he fucked these haters sisters, daughters, mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers n etc? I'm nt his supporter but i dun think he did anything worse than what old fart had did to his peers, nation n its citizens.... old fart is d bastard of all bastards!!

That's the trouble with opposition supporters here. Instead of uniting to fight old fart & gang, they expend all their energy shooting down one another! Who benefits in the end, I wonder?

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's the trouble with opposition supporters here. Instead of uniting to fight old fart & gang, they expend all their energy shooting down one another! Who benefits in the end, I wonder?

it's meaningless for the opposition to have 5-7 seats in parliament if it all belong to WP and my fav SDP, NSP have zero seats. that's some opposition supporters rational thinking.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

In 1993 CSJ took over the SDP, a party that was progressing under CST. He then led the SDP into the 1997 GE and lost all its seats. Since then the SDP has never been able to get above 40% of the vote in any constituency, let alone win any seats.

Many people know this sequence of events and they are not able to forget it, despite attempts by some people to say that all this is the past. The past is prologue.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In 1993 CSJ took over the SDP, a party that was progressing under CST. He then led the SDP into the 1997 GE and lost all its seats. Since then the SDP has never been able to get above 40% of the vote in any constituency, let alone win any seats.

Many people know this sequence of events and they are not able to forget it, despite attempts by some people to say that all this is the past. The past is prologue.

CSJ was a newbie in 1993. He was merely a PhD puppet manipulated behind the scenes by the likes of Ling How Doong and Cheo Chai Chen, who wanted CST out at all costs. CSJ actually persuaded CST not to leave. That was his first mistake, allowing himself to be used as a stooge in the infighting.

His 2nd was to focus on civil disobedience as a means of toppling the PAP regime, not realizing that Singaporeans were not ready for 'cutting edge' ideas of rights and freedoms.

I think he's learnt from those mis-steps.

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What you said is quite uncannily true. The 40% mark seems to have evaded SDP like a jinx from the time Chee took over.

In 1997 the best scoring SDP ward was a ward that they held and lost. They had 38.7% there. In 2001 and 2006, none of them even crossed 30%.

They got back past 30% in GE2011, but despite half the opposition camp crossed 40%, SDP was not among them. The closest was SDP A Team led by Tan Jee Say which achieved 39.9%, the best result for SDP under Chee.

But I can see that SDP has done some good work and hope they can cross 40% to boost their morale.