• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Dr Chee Bye protest with the SMRT PRC driver

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Did Dr Chee Bye protest with the SMRT PRC drivers

Sometimes i wondered why dr chee received such hatred. Did he fucked these haters sisters, daughters, mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers n etc? I'm nt his supporter but i dun think he did anything worse than what old fart had did to his peers, nation n its citizens.... old fart is d bastard of all bastards!!

I am fine if one is against PAP. But I am NOT happy if one is aginst Singapore.

The problem with Dr Chee Bye is that whatever the PAP does is wrong. He is not constructive at all. Fuck lah, we may not be happy with PAP surely they have good policies too.

Unless Dr Chee Bye learn to be more contructive and objective like the WP. Otherwise I will always jeer him here.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

CSJ was a newbie in 1993. He was merely a PhD puppet manipulated behind the scenes by the likes of Ling How Doong and Cheo Chai Chen, who wanted CST out at all costs. That was his first mistake.

His 2nd was to focus on civil disobedience as a means of toppling the PAP regime, not realizing that Singaporeans were not ready for 'cutting edge' ideas of rights and freedoms.

I think he's learnt from those mis-steps.

Whether they are missteps or otherwise is neither here nor there. The fact is that these things occurred. CSJ can now engage in a charm offensive and get new supporters. But the fact is that, politically, to most people he will never be able to live down his past. There is nothing unusual about this. Politicians is most other countries face the same situation. So far none of them are deemed so special as to make most people think they should be given a free pass and another chance. Just look at the recent elections in the States. Two Republican senate candidates tipped to win easily in Republican-leaning contests each made one ill-considered statement. And they were punished severely by the voters. The fact is that these individuals will never be able to return to political life in the future. When you lose seats that are supposed to be safe for your party, then that reflects very poorly on you.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But the fact is that, politically, to most people he will never be able to live down his past. There is nothing unusual about this.

That's why I suggested that CSJ should not front the party. Let VW and the new guard take over, but continue to drive the party from behind. Also, after 20 years at the helm, it's time for renewal.

SDP in parliament will be a much potent force than any other party – if they get in.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why I suggested that CSJ should not front the party. Let VW and the new guard take over, but continue to drive the party from behind. Also, after 20 years at the helm, it's time for renewal.

SDP in parliament will be a much potent force than any other party – if they get in.

On this, you and I can agree on.

Have a good day!

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am fine if one is against PAP. But I am NOT happy if one is aginst Singapore.

The problem with Dr Chee Bye is that whatever the PAP does is wrong. He is not constructive at all. Fuck lah, we may not be happy with PAP surely they have good policies too.

Unless Dr Chee Bye learn to be more contructive and objective like the WP. Otherwise I will always jeer him here.

Chee has come out with alternative health and housing plans, if those are not constructive what is? Your contributions here? For the record, you have zapped me 6 times already but I can still Fuck your mother chee bye!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only reason why SDP has its following is because it is perceived to be speaking up most and such imagery is linked to Chee.

If it is handed over to someone else, I don't think that will be replicated.

Already, SDP has seen some activists distance themselves when they adjusted their tact to go towards a more parliamentary route.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is this so? Who are they?

You remember something called TBT 18? A number of names I no longer hear in SDP articles or see in SDP photos. Eg. Chong Kai Xiong, Jeffrey George, Govindan Rajan, Seelan Palay, Mohd Shafie. Just fished out some names on the net. Seelan Palay was quite famous back then.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

You remember something called TBT 18? A number of names I no longer hear in SDP articles or see in SDP photos. Eg. Chong Kai Xiong, Jeffrey George, Govindan Rajan, Seelan Palay, Mohd Shafie. Just fished out some names on the net. Seelan Palay was quite famous back then.

No, I haven't heard of TBT 18. Other than Seelan, whom I know is a human rights activist, I did not know the others were similarly inclined. So, if these individuals have left and professionals have come in, that is not necessarily a bad thing. More of those who have taken too liberal an approach should also leave the party. If this is done and the SDP gets new leadership, I believe it will be in position to win seats.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Chee has come out with alternative health and housing plans, if those are not constructive what is? Your contributions here? For the record, you have zapped me 6 times already but I can still Fuck your mother chee bye!

Sure, continue insulting my mother and scold vulgarities. It doesn't bother me, just show that you have got uneducated parents who do not give their shitty kids proper (if any) upbringing. Uneducated thugs give birth to uneducated shit and uneducated grand children. I feel so sad for your family!

Btw, you are doing Dr Chee Bye a big disfavour here, you chump!!

Would be better if you stay offline, or rather just drop dead for good!

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can see who is the one that is paranoid here. You guys should call the TS "chump" too. Better start praising PAP. :biggrin:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking ball less prick. Limbeh want to fuck your mother need to use another nick? Nin na bu chao chee bye. The next time you associate me with some other nick, I see you one time I fuck your mother one time.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking ball less prick. Limbeh want to fuck your mother need to use another nick? Nin na bu chao chee bye. The next time you associate me with some other nick, I see you one time I fuck your mother one time.

Hey chump, I already responded to your clone Tyudm earlier. You want me to repeat about your whole famiy again? Sure!!

Sure, continue insulting my mother and scold vulgarities. It doesn't bother me, just show that you have got uneducated parents who do not give their shitty kids proper (if any) upbringing. Uneducated thugs give birth to uneducated shit and uneducated grand children. I feel so sad for your family!

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey chump, I already responded to your clone Tyudm earlier. You want me to repeat about your whole famiy again? Sure!!

Talk so much for fuck? Meet me up and whack me lah. Nin na bu chao chee bye. Boh lampar.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talk so much for fuck? Meet me up and whack me lah. Nin na bu chao chee bye. Boh lampar.

Why dun you go and meet your mother?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why dun you go and meet your mother?

Boh lampar.