• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Dr Chee Bye protest with the SMRT PRC driver

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some people are born with inherent profanities and vulgarities. sad.

I dun agree. More likely is due to poor upbringing and lousy parents!

A person who keep f**k other people's mother says a lot about their upbringing and the type of "parents" they have!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun agree. More likely is due to poor upbringing and lousy parents!

A person who keep f**k other people's mother says a lot about their upbringing and the type of "parents" they have!

You mean yourself?

Looking for alliance? You 2 can come together. I m game to take on the both of you. If boh lampar, don't waste my time.

I repeat here again, FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE!:oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looking for alliance? You 2 can come together. I m game to take on the both of you. If boh lampar, don't waste my time.

I repeat here again, FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE!:oIo:

Huh? 2 person to meet you? Please you think too highly of yourself! For a person with your education and upbringing, there is an obligation to meet you meh?

If you want to fight, sure, tell us a place and time. Please post your post photo in this forum too. Be prepared to fight with your fellow thugs.. Dun forget to buy a wheelchair cos you will need it for the rest of your life!!

Lagi better if you dare go fight in Bangkok, Hatyai or anywhere in Thailand. Limpei make sure you never come back in one piece!! Post your photo here!!

Please lah, uneducated and poor upbringing, you think you suka suka want to meet, people will meet you meh? Might as well say you challenge LHL for a fight. Stupid!!

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey chump, I already responded to your clone Tyudm earlier. You want me to repeat about your whole famiy again? Sure!!

Sure, continue insulting my mother and scold vulgarities. It doesn't bother me, just show that you have got uneducated parents who do not give their shitty kids proper (if any) upbringing. Uneducated thugs give birth to uneducated shit and uneducated grand children. I feel so sad for your family!

Btw, you are doing Dr Chee Bye a big disfavour here, you chump!!

Would be better if you stay offline, or rather just drop dead for good!

Read your own thread heading. You have a good upbringing and an educated mother who teaches you to address someone you don't like as DR Chee Bye.

Any difference if I fuck your mother chee bye?

Sentinel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read your own thread heading. You have a good upbringing and an educated mother who teaches you to address someone you don't like as DR Chee Bye.

Hey dude, IHP is banned, I noticed. You could be next if you continue to scold other people's mother privates. Wake up and smell the coffee lah.

Don't catch the ban bug.

Peace out dude!
:cool:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey dude, IHP is banned, I noticed. You could be next if you continue to scold other people's mother privates. Wake up and smell the coffee lah.

Don't catch the ban bug.

Peace out dude!
:cool:

Please, you cannot tell the Tyudm is IHP's clone?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You seem very comfortable being associated with my nick.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Re: Did Dr Chee Bye protest with the SMRT PRC drivers

Did Dr Chee Bye, Champion of Human Right and Democracy protest with those PRC drivers?

Eh, he just got discharged from bankrupcy... don't play play anyhow kena again... for PRC anything is not worth it