• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diary of a PRC PR in Sinkapore

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a PRC hailing from a small province in China. I was invited by the Sinkapore gahmen to study in a leading local university under a scholarship.

I have heard stories from fellow compatriots who have received the scholarships, graduated and left for the States for a cushy 6 figure sum and i was tempted.

After analysing the pros and cons, i came over. Over here, the local students seem to be envious of me. Well can't blame them. Studying for free and seemingly privileged over them in many ways. I understand that the local males have to complete a torturous 2 years before they are admitted into university.

In my homeland, no such B.S. I am thankful. Inside my mind, i am gleeful. I have an extra 2 years edge over those local halfwits.

Local gals are real sluts, even when compared to those located in the cities back in homeland. They will suck, take in cum, have raw intercourse and the likes just to get into my good books. Wonder if their local bfs know about that. *smirks Looks like getting a scholarship can take u to places.

After graduating, it was easy peasy getting a high paying job with my seemingly prestigious Bachelor degree. The fact that i was 2 years younger than the local male graduates really gave me the edge. In addition, i am not subjected to the tedious reservist call ups annually.

to be continued....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the workplace, the local colleagues seem threatened by me. Well f**k them. I am here to reap the benefits of their cuntry and scoot off to the Western Hemisphere when the opportunity arises.

Pretty soon, after 1 year and 2 months, i was promoted. Not surprisingly at the expense of the locals. Well they always complain about long hours, serve them right! lol

My new appointment empowered me to make hiring decisions. Once, a position for a junior analyst position boiled down to 2 candidates - one fellow compatriot from China and another local guy. Naturally i chose the PRC candidate. Not touching local employees with a 10 foot pole. They are lazy, whiny and docile like dogs. Just ask any nationality and they will all agree Sinkaporeans are like dogs, only yell but no bite. That explains why there is only 1 party ruling over them with an iron fist.

utd4ever59

Alfrescian
Loyal
cooleo,I bet you have not been to Geylang. So many China girls waiting to be F.u.c.k by us.Why? It is because life is tough in China and also RMB is worthless. Or is it because China men penis are short and weak. Hahaha.You might enjoy life here in Singapore but when you go to USA or what other country that you want to go, you are just a "'yellow nigger'' If you don't believe me than you try it out and get back to me. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. If you are that you are worse than a DOG.:biggrin:

utd4ever59

Alfrescian
Loyal
cooleo.If you said we are being rule by iron fists than what about China? Do you dare to speak out against your communists party leaders? They will just send you out to remote hinterland and do hard manual labour. Am I right? Don't think you are a superb achiever because what goes up will come down. Just like my penis after i have bonk your China chicken.:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a particularly warm Tuesday morning, I drove my BMW 7 series for a spin. I couldn't help but notice the dismay state of the local public transportation. The buses were filled with sweaty looking locals. The scene reminded me of back home when those piss poor workers who have to cram into trains to go back to their hometowns during the Lunar New Year.

I tuned into the local radio stations, and was greeted by warm bossa nova
music steaming from the BOSE system. Local DJs never fail to amuse me. They had those fake accents which you tell from a mile away. Pathetic. Made a mental note to mask my light Chinese accent.

As I drove my 7 series and halted at a traffic junction, I could sense pairs of envious looks from the pedestrians. Losers! Even the local sluts were unbashed in their shameless ogling at my luxurious sedan. Their bfs were like wimps who just stood like docile dogs and prayed hard that I will drive off as soon as possible. I felt a tinge of sympathy for the typical Sinkapore male. In my hometown, they would have been ridiculed thoroughly!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in the office, i settled down in my office and checked my emails. Apparently, the company was hiring more analysts. I chuckled when i notice that not a single one was a Sinkaporean. I felt contented staying in a cuntry whereby foreigners were given so much benefits, without any repercussions.

Lunchtime. I felt a craving for sashimi. Mind you, not the local crap from that sushi chain.... gee....what's that name again.... Sake Sushi or? Whatever. It's probably established by a local wannabe who wishes to offer peasant fodder for the local masses. Boy... i always wonder how the locals can stomach the atrocious crap. I shook my head and ordered the most expensive sashimi in the house at my usual haunt. Here, i am in the company of caucasians and a few other nationalities. Looks like locals are huddled in their favorite 'Suckit' Sushi chain.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday around 530, there was a meeting held to discuss some overseas expansion projects in MENA region. I was told by my PA that one of the local manager is unable to attend.

I was puzzled. 530 is still within the official working hours and that chap has the audacity to weasel his way out of such a crucial meeting?

After some probing with the HR Director, i understand that the manager had a perfectly legitimate reason - he had to attend a form of remedial training for failing his annual physical test with the army. What a loser! And to add insult to injury, he has to attend several sessions until he passes. I shrugged my shoulders and sauntered away.

During the meeting, i deliberately raised the question on why the manager was not present. I could spot looks of disapproval from one of the Caucasian director and a Hongkie Group FC.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls lah, what diary. that sinkie wrote it himself. Where is the link, where is the source?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Continuing the diary of a PRC who made it...

Sat morning, the weekend is here again. Boy, 5 day work week is such a breeze, especially when you get to see the smaller fry locals struggling from Monday to Friday just to make it thru.

Anyway, I'm looking out from my penthouse condo with a fantastic seaview having my usual breatfast served by my Filipino maid.

I read some e-mails and sent a couple of mails to my staff, to get them aware of what they need to do the coming week.

So wonderful life can be here, for a ex-foreigner with a top degree. Anyway, checked out the local Unis offering post grad Masters degree in management.
Another useful feather to my cap, for me to use as my gateway to greener pastures in the near future. :biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha...How true. Good one cooleo.:smile:

Com'on guys, face it that it is the truth.

My son's primary school CCA teacher who is a PRC, drives a BMW and all he teaches is music. He goes clubbing every week and stays in a Condo. Who is the one enjoying the fruits of our forefathers?

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously though, just go down to hour glass and u will notice that quite a few of their customers are prc. I saw there was this young prc girl buying 10 watches without even blinking an eye. I'm not a watch expert but my friend said some of those pieces she took costs from 10k to 100k each.

hossey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont get angry with this so called self acclaimed PRC girl , I am a great believer of PRC girls , they bring light into my dark life. Since PRC girls came , life is a complete change , without them we are meningless . Salute to PRC girls who come and go , we have a variety of choice. Thank you.

utd4ever59

Alfrescian
Loyal
cooleo. When I was in Shanghai last week,I bonk my secretary's sister who is 17 yrs old after I promised to buy her a Longines ladies watch. She sucked me dry and even allowed me to ass ram her. She asked if I have ever bonk her sister. Needless to say I did or if not how can she be my secretary. I treat my office table as a bed when I f*** her secretary sister of mine. Everywhere in the world you will find cheap gals Cooleo and that goes for your dear China as well. When I was in UK last month, I had a Caucasian to polish my shoes,Cooleo. Its nothng special if you dine with Caucasian around you. If you cooleo can dine with Obama than I will salute you. If not than KNNBCCB shut your mouth .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 7pm sharp i dragged my weary Gucci leather soles through the office doors and hopped into my sedan. Took a short drive, passing Paragon, took a left turn and arrived home. Home is a posh unit in Hilltops. Lovely elevated view. Looking down upon the peasants staying in squatter HDB units from my balcony, i can't help but gloat.

Flipped through the papers while sipping a chilled Perrier. The Straits Times featured a headline in which the Minister Mentor urged the local Sinkaporeans to accept foreign talents like myself. Why of cos! We provide exquisite innovative minds to a society filled with nerdy book muggers who lack aggression and behave like Yes Men. lol

"ring....ring....!" My train of thought was disrupted by my telephone - a Bang & Olufsen Beocom 6000 model with a brushed aluminum finishing. It was David, a Sinkapore-bred classmate from university days. As usual, this bum is calling to beg for a loan. Must have been splurging on Louis Vuittons and Chanels on his girlfriend Gigi - an attractive 25 years old flight attendant. Typical money-digging materialistic local Sinkapore whore who is no better than those back in Shanghai and Beijing. Granted that the ladies from back home in China were more attractive than the average local lady strutting along the streets of Sinkapore.