• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lao Hero DJ Dennis Is Now A Scholar! Officially Appointed By Good MP Tin! Loofy, Come Suck Scholar Dennis' Dick!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aichew1310.jpg

SINGAPORE – Local radio DJ-host Dennis Chew has shown that one is never too old to pursue one’s dreams.

Chew, who turned 50 in August, is pursuing a diploma in Chinese media and communication at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. He disclosed on social media on Thursday that he has been awarded a scholarship.

He said: “Never expect to get my first scholarship at 50 years old. It’s truly the best gift.”

Recalling the day he was asked to contact his teacher, Chew wrote: “It turned out that I was awarded a scholarship by the Nanyang Confucian Association based on my academic performance.”

The artiste posted on Instagram a photo of his certificate, showing that he has been awarded The Kongzi Culture Fund: “Pei Hwa Foundation Elite Scholarship” (Polytechnic) for the academic year 2022/2023 in commendation of his academic pursuit of Chinese studies.

He also posted a photo of himself receiving the certificate from Member of Parliament Tin Pei Ling, and expressed his gratitude to his teachers for their patient guidance.

“I am not smart and am slower than others in learning,” Chew wrote. “Fortunately, I work hard, am not ashamed to ask questions and am very persistent. And thank heaven for giving me that little bit of creative talent.”

Chew, who received the title of All-Time Favourite Artiste at the Star Awards in 2022, is glad that he can get along with his classmates, who are aged 17 or 18. Many of them call him “dad” as he is older than some of their parents.

“The children of today are really smart, so I have to spend more time, and be more patient and understanding in the learning process to achieve good results,” Chew wrote on Instagram. “And, frankly speaking, the kids have helped me a lot. You know who you are.”

He said if he could receive a scholarship at age 50, he believed everyone could achieve their dreams too. “I want to tell everyone, no matter your age, if you’re determined to pursue something, go for it. Age should never hinder the passion in our hearts.”

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/e...-ngee-ann-poly-receives-scholarship-at-age-50

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
aichew1310.jpg

SINGAPORE – Local radio DJ-host Dennis Chew has shown that one is never too old to pursue one’s dreams.

Chew, who turned 50 in August, is pursuing a diploma in Chinese media and communication at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. He disclosed on social media on Thursday that he has been awarded a scholarship.

He said: “Never expect to get my first scholarship at 50 years old. It’s truly the best gift.”

Recalling the day he was asked to contact his teacher, Chew wrote: “It turned out that I was awarded a scholarship by the Nanyang Confucian Association based on my academic performance.”

The artiste posted on Instagram a photo of his certificate, showing that he has been awarded The Kongzi Culture Fund: “Pei Hwa Foundation Elite Scholarship” (Polytechnic) for the academic year 2022/2023 in commendation of his academic pursuit of Chinese studies.

He also posted a photo of himself receiving the certificate from Member of Parliament Tin Pei Ling, and expressed his gratitude to his teachers for their patient guidance.

“I am not smart and am slower than others in learning,” Chew wrote. “Fortunately, I work hard, am not ashamed to ask questions and am very persistent. And thank heaven for giving me that little bit of creative talent.”

Chew, who received the title of All-Time Favourite Artiste at the Star Awards in 2022, is glad that he can get along with his classmates, who are aged 17 or 18. Many of them call him “dad” as he is older than some of their parents.

“The children of today are really smart, so I have to spend more time, and be more patient and understanding in the learning process to achieve good results,” Chew wrote on Instagram. “And, frankly speaking, the kids have helped me a lot. You know who you are.”

He said if he could receive a scholarship at age 50, he believed everyone could achieve their dreams too. “I want to tell everyone, no matter your age, if you’re determined to pursue something, go for it. Age should never hinder the passion in our hearts.”

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/e...-ngee-ann-poly-receives-scholarship-at-age-50
An ashamed ahbeng trying hard to erase his Sinkie gutter pronunciation and want to learn to speak like a Chinese court official?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An ashamed ahbeng trying hard to erase his Sinkie gutter pronunciation and want to learn to speak like a Chinese court official?

He's at least a proper scholar. Time for you to get on your knees and suck his cock. You let scholars decide everything for you right?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as the saying goes...................''short arses have lots of tricks''...............

this clown say he hate pretentious people................but he's the biggest one...........

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
aichew1310.jpg

I humbly submit to His Excellency scholar DJ Dennis. :notworthy:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's at least a proper scholar. Time for you to get on your knees and suck his cock. You let scholars decide everything for you right?
Your standard are really that low?
Scholars have Phds. Your scholar struggles to get a diploma?
Let's cal a spade a spade. He has other better talents, but not a scholar.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
aichew1310.jpg

Why stop there?
He should quickly enrolled in Uptron leeahmah and Hindi language class to serve our new masters influence from overseas

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
In polytechnics, this award is actually a bursary. I would expect him to reject the scholarship to benefit another needy student. It is not that the award will land him a prestigious job or what.