• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diary of a PRC PR in Sinkapore

utd4ever59

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor cooleo only wear gucci soles. Those Gucci soles aren't fit to wear into my office. I wear only LV soles and nothing else. Hahaha in my Shanghai office,I dun employ China men ;only single China gal below the age of 21. Everyday I can hav their "abalone'' for lunch. So I guess you are right that Shanghai gals are nice but they are also cheap to the skin. Why cheap cos I have 1 clerk who dun wear panty to work and she always bring in coffee for me and always hold my hand to touch her '"abalone"'. I jus point to my groin and she would croutch and suck on it like no tomorrow. Hahaha life is good in China. I once had a client who offered me his 15 yrs old virgin daughter for me jus to ""pai mah pee"'.Your guess is better than mine whether i took up the offer or not.Hahaha