• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyber bullies zappers!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Surely online warriors are not daunted by zappings?

searwarrior.jpg

laksaboy , please do not allow these nonsense insult your intelligence

don't bring yourself down to the level of the stinking perineum of JW5

Last edited:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So RonRon is Sear Hock Rong. And kopisai is RonRon ?

What a fucking traitor to this country. A low-down scum of excrement betraying his fellow countrymen.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So RonRon is Sear Hock Rong. And kopisai is RonRon ?
What a fucking traitor to this country. A low-down scum of excrement betraying his fellow countrymen.

another piece of slimy shit from the sole of the dirty feet
another idiotic clone of the mbsslutty team of cyberbullies
vulgar, profane,obscene and utterly stupid !!!
all the maggots are emerging from the sewage drains
flaming kopi to no end...fucking idiots to all!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody knows kopi better than his disciple cockeye1918 :biggrin:

cockeye1918 said:
Shitfu shifty shitfu see how you start provoking people? Always act so innocent and playing the victim but when people quiet you provoke and they react you complain about being persecuted and bullied.

Shitfu you achieved a very high hypocrite level and can go much higher I am sure.

Shitfu shifty shitfu you have actually hijacked a good thread for your own shitty purposes.

Shitfu shifty shitfu shame on you.

Wah!

Shitfu shifty shitfu even more tongue twisting than my smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah!

Shitfu shifty shitfu even more tongue twisting than my smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

hahahhaha...no matter how shitty this shithead cockeyed - as blind as a bat

I wish you escher MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!