• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cure for cancer, aids, etc

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you johnny333. I have not bought anything from Amazon before I will go look at it but first I will go study the device.

Sometime I start looking at Amazon but find a better selection from the merchants who are using Amazon to distribute their products.
I traced the link in Amazon & found the company which is offering the kits

There is an offer for the kit at a cost of a kit is $765
Must used the DISCOUNT CODE: CA52570.
here is where you can order to get the promotion: http://www.beckprotocols.com/products/complete-protocol-kit/

The order will be handled by SOTA & shipped from their warehouse. The nice thing about this site is more background info on Bob Beck & his protocols.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought the kit from SOTA using the discount code & chose delievery by DHL. The shipping costs about US$124.

When you join the SOTA community you have to provide information like address, telephone, email address. AND the Discount code
If you decide to order anything you can choose to used the entered discount code. So keep the code handy when you decide to join the SOTA community.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sometime I start looking at Amazon but find a better selection from the merchants who are using Amazon to distribute their products.
I traced the link in Amazon & found the company which is offering the kits

There is an offer for the kit at a cost of a kit is $765
Must used the DISCOUNT CODE: CA52570.
here is where you can order to get the promotion: http://www.beckprotocols.com/products/complete-protocol-kit/

The order will be handled by SOTA & shipped from their warehouse. The nice thing about this site is more background info on Bob Beck & his protocols.

Hi johnny333, thanks for the information.

I had just joined the community.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm still going through the information at http://www.cancertutor.com/ It's amazing what you can find on the inernet.:eek:

I am always looking for cheap & effective supplements and from this site I found out a product called LIPH available from http://www.liphsolutions.com/ It is available via Amazon:smile:
This product helps to alkanise the blood & is being used by some who have cancer with success. In fact it is part of the MSM/LIPH anti-cancer protocol which is described here http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer03/MSM_LIPH.html

It is being sold as a supplement for only US$34.99 & not as an expensive anti-cancer drug:eek:
If you've got cancer spending US$35 for a bottle of LIPH is a no brainer:biggrin:
You can get powdered MSM from http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-MSM-Powder-250-g/5
Or if you prefer the liquid version http://www.iherb.com/Trimedica-Pure-MSM-Liquid-16-fl-oz-480-ml/3328

I am not a doctor but I don't mind sharing health tips. You should of course do your own homework to verify all these claims

Description of LIPH lifted from Amazon
Liph (pronounced Life) is our specially formulated, patent pending high pH, oxygen rich liquid silica. We have spent the last ten years testing Liph at leading laboratories and major Universities. This testing has proven our product works and our science/abstracts have been printed in the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology journals and presented at the annual meetings for the Society for Free Radical Biology and Medicine. With today's fast paced lifestyles we don't always take care of ourselves like we should. Stress, disease and age often take a toll on our systems and depletes the very things we need to stay healthy and feel younger. Combine the benefits of silica, alkalinity and oxygen and we have a product that does amazing things inside and outside of your body. Collagen is connective tissue that literally holds the body together. Though many nutrients through the years have been discussed as involved or helpful with regard to collagen health, it is in fact the mineral silicon that is the key to collagen, and subsequently both strength and elasticity of the tissues including of blood vessels which makes silicon especially important regarding cardiovascular health. By taking Liph silica mineral supplement it may be possible to make your body much more effective at absorbing calcium. This will help with bone density and improve the strength of your bones. It can also help reverse or slow down the aging process by improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and other common skin problems. Silicon is also an extremely beneficial ingredient for maintaining the elasticity and natural glow of the skin. It also helps in brightening the eyes and may prevent other skin problems. Alkaline Concentrate*Alkaline Concentrate Drops*Topical Spray* Revitalizing Lotion* Body Cream*Soothing Face Gel

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am always looking for cheap & effective supplements and from this site I found out a product called LIPH available from http://www.liphsolutions.com/ It is available via Amazon:smile:

Just an update about LIPH.

Just tried to order it from Amazon but unfortunately they can only ship this product to a US address. I went to ordered it directly from the company at http://www.liphsolutions.com/ I ordered 6 bottles & shipping shipping was only US$16.00, this is cheaper than from Amazon.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "Water Ozonator" that you can buy from SOTA produces O3 water. You drink this as part of the Beck protocol.
You can of course get "water ozonators" type from from other brands.

In the Beck protol you drink the ozonated water i.e O3 water.
However you can also use ozone as a cleaner for fruits & vegetables. Before I knew anything about the Beck protocol I saw an ozone generator used as O3 fruit/vegetable cleaner in Malaysia. Fruits was immersed in water and the the O3 generator was run. After a few minutes you could see the water turn darker as it cleaned the vegetables.

I got the following guidelines from someone at SOTA on how to use the "Water Ozonator" to clean produce:

One cup of cold purified water is saturated with ozone within 2 minutes - the 5-minute setting is sufficient to ozonate up to 4 cups (1 quart or 1 litre) of water.

If you are going to Ozonate a larger volume of water (like a sink full, or large bowl full) you will need to adjust the Ozonating time accordingly. Here are some general guidelines:

1 gallon or 4 litres 15 minutes

2 gallons or 8 litres 30 minutes

4 gallons or 16 litres 60 minutes
In addition, here is a link to more info on our Water Ozonator including a video demonstration: www.water-ozonator.com

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi johnny333,

Just want to say I appreciate the many posts you've made on this forum, sharing your wealth of knowledge on health matters, alternative healing modalities, beneficial supplements, etc.

However, when it comes to ozone (and I really don't want to be a wet blanket onto your healthy enthusiasm), while I wouldn't go so far as to say any of the health products that uses ozone, are actually harmful, nonetheless based on my understanding of biology, chemistry and medicine, the use of ozone may warrant some caution, as it is a highly destructive oxidizing free radical (which is in fact, how it can kill bacteria and viruses; but like any pesticide, if it's poisonous to pests, it's always also poisonous to humans, just to a lesser degree).

Having said that (I just felt it ethically conscienable to share my concerns on this particular alternative health method), I do hope it works out for you, healthfully.

PS. I've just added to your reputation as an appreciation for all the years of your tireless sharing of health tips on this forum, johnny333.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi johnny333,

Just want to say I appreciate the many posts you've made on this forum, sharing your wealth of knowledge on health matters, alternative healing modalities, beneficial supplements, etc.

However, when it comes to ozone (and I really don't want to be a wet blanket onto your healthy enthusiasm), while I wouldn't go so far as to say any of the health products that uses ozone, are actually harmful, nonetheless based on my understanding of biology, chemistry and medicine, the use of ozone may warrant some caution, as it is a highly destructive oxidizing free radical (which is in fact, how it can kill bacteria and viruses; but like any pesticide, if it's poisonous to pests, it's always also poisonous to humans, just to a lesser degree).

Having said that (I just felt it ethically conscienable to share my concerns on this particular alternative health method), I do hope it works out for you, healthfully.

PS. I've just added to your reputation as an appreciation for all the years of your tireless sharing of health tips on this forum, johnny333.

The purpose of my posting health information is to share with people some alternative solutions. I've never claimed to have a medical background but I have been through the hospital system & fortunately I didn't follow the recommended expensive medical solutions:smile:

I believe that one shouldn't blindly follow any medical advice OR alternative treatments without fully understanding the consequences of that treatment, that is why I try to provide all the references I've used. People can visit & read the information and decide if it is something that they want to try.

The reason I was looking into cancer treatments is because someone I know has this problem. The doctors don't have any solution except to recommend a hospice:(

One of the treatments I came across is the Bob Becker protocol . It is a 4 step protocol:
1) the electrifier
2) the pulser
3) The colloidal silver drink
4) The ozone water
I've read that some people only do step 1 & 2 of the protocol & report some success with various health issues including cancer. I haven't decided whether to recommend ozone water yet. I'll definitely be looking further into the safety aspect. So one should consider this protocol even if you will not be taking the colloidal silver & ozone drink

However from what I've read an ozonator does a good job of cleaning produce(veggie/fruits). Those who eat raw veggies & fruits may want to look at getting one to use for cleaning,

There are many alternative cures out there. One of these cures was developed by someone named Rife. It uses radio waves to zap the cancer cells. You can read about his machine & how it healed cancer. Read the comments by people who claim to have undergone such treatments using the Rife machine:
http://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Cure-T...d=1347082940&sr=1-22&keywords=cures+that+work

The problem with this solution is finding a machine which can generate the frequencies that work. There are many Rife machines that are bogus.

P.s. thanks for the rep pts

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are many alternative cures out there. One of these cures was developed by someone named Rife. It uses radio waves to zap the cancer cells. You can read about his machine & how it healed cancer. Read the comments by people who claim to have undergone such treatments using the Rife machine:
http://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Cure-T...d=1347082940&sr=1-22&keywords=cures+that+work

The problem with this solution is finding a machine which can generate the frequencies that work. There are many Rife machines that are bogus.

Exactly. For many years, I used to link (from my website) to various Rife machine manufacturers (all of whom of course claim no medical usage, to avoid criminal prosecution). However, not just because many machines are bogus by unethical greedy manufacturers, but also because every individual and his/her medical condition (even for the same type of cancer, there may be very different underlying causes) is unique and may require unique frequencies for optimal benefit, and therefore by and large, while the work of Rife is still greatly respected (though the poor man himself was persecuted till he was destroyed http://rense.com/general31/rife.htm ), but the general concensus is that Rife technologies are no longer the best solution for cancer and other medical conditions.

I would personally recommend a Hilarion Reading (for anyone suffering from cancer or other serious medical conditions), and amongst other helpful suggestions and revealing advice (eg. karmic) that Hilarion will offer, he (the entity Hilarion, through the channeler, Californian engineer Jon C Fox) would invariably recommend the work of nutritionist Aajonus Vonderplanitz, who completely cured himself of multiple cancers (when the doctors gave him a few months left to live) by use of various raw foods alone.

There are many systems of raw foods out there, but evidence points to the Vonderplanitz system (formally known as The Primal Diet) as the most effective out there. Though it's not easy to follow through with it strictly, especially here in Singapore.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly. For many years, I used to link (from my website) to various Rife machine manufacturers (all of whom of course claim no medical usage, to avoid criminal prosecution). However, not just because many machines are bogus by unethical greedy manufacturers, but also because every individual and his/her medical condition (even for the same type of cancer, there may be very different underlying causes) is unique and may require unique frequencies for optimal benefit, and therefore by and large, while the work of Rife is still greatly respected (though the poor man himself was persecuted till he was destroyed http://rense.com/general31/rife.htm ), but the general concensus is that Rife technologies are no longer the best solution for cancer and other medical conditions.

I would personally recommend a Hilarion Reading (for anyone suffering from cancer or other serious medical conditions), and amongst other helpful suggestions and revealing advice (eg. karmic) that Hilarion will offer, he (the entity Hilarion, through the channeler, Californian engineer Jon C Fox) would invariably recommend the work of nutritionist Aajonus Vonderplanitz, who completely cured himself of multiple cancers (when the doctors gave him a few months left to live) by use of various raw foods alone.

There are many systems of raw foods out there, but evidence points to the Vonderplanitz system (formally known as The Primal Diet) as the most effective out there. Though it's not easy to follow through with it strictly, especially here in Singapore.

One of the toughest things to do is trying to filter through what really helps:( Even the so called medical doctors are guilty of trying to bury the facts. In many cases i had to fax a letter declaring I was only seeking education data etc, etc before getting access to web sites with useful info:biggrin: The vendors are really operating in a climate of fear.

I was looking at the Rift machine from http://futurefrequency.com/gb4000-mopa-amplifier/ Any comments as to whether this was one of the more effective units:confused:

I am of course looking at supplements like Liph & cellect, I talked to someone from the company selling cellect & he tells me that the only thing required was a healthy diet & cellect. Cellect was developed by a bio-chemist who was suffering from pancreatic cancer.

The ingredients are found here http://www.cellect.org/facts.html
At a cost of US$80 per cannister. One would need 4 cannistors per month i.e. US$320.
Have you heard of cellect:confused:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very creepy reading this thread. :eek:

it just show how amazing it is when it comes to reading in internet, and people will tend to believe whatever they read that fits to their own belief.

"radiowave zap cancer cell"

one good example that i saw above, a total display of lacking of knowledge of basic physics. there are tons of other example like ozone-water etc. it really makes you wonder what is their education level.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very creepy reading this thread. :eek:

The reality is that many Sporeans are suffering from cancer. I have neighbours, friends, colleagues affected by it. This is the hard truth that you are likely to face cancer the the older you get. All the toxins & pollutants built in your body over the years are weakening the bodies natural defences. For females it's breast cancer & for males it's prostate cancer.

It's an epidemic in america because the americans have been foremost in eating all the garbage they have been producing from engineered oils, preservative, chemicals, genetically modified crops, processed foods, etc.

You can of course ignore this problem but cancer is a messy way to go.:eek:
Although I'm helping someone find a solution, I have to admit that I'm also personally concerned because at my age I'm statistically vulnerable to cancer. I hope that I don't get it because I've already made plans for my future:wink:

I've brought up some of the solutions people are currently using. If you have your own solution feel free to add on:smile:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
face it, its a fact we all will die. we all will get it due to the issue of aging. if you have a little bit of education you should know most form of it is due to uncontrollable cell proliferation. its unavoidable. when you learn to face this fact and stop fearing death, you will stop behaving like an idiot that believes in whatever shit that is on the net.

DubLi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been taking this thing that's good for the heart, good for the brain and also good for everything else! Taking this thing will release more stem cells in your blood stream! Helps reverse the aging process such as senility, Parkinson's disease, dementia, heart problems, chronic pain, lack of energy, etc. Cases of cancers - prostate, liver, breast and so on - been treated successfully! It is an amazing product called StemEnhance. http://chairman.stemtechbiz.com.my/StemEnhance.aspx

Numerous studies performed by various scientific teams throughout the world, including the National Institute of Health have clearly established that the higher the levels of circulating adult stem cells the better the ability of the body to maintain optimal health. A recent publication in the New England Journal of Medicine reported that the level of adult stem cells in the blood was one of the best indicators of cardiovascular health. Elevating the number of adult stem cells in the blood has been shown to improve health in many ways.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who was Dr. Bob Beck:confused:

http://www.newspiritservices.com/bob_beck.html

Dr. Robert Beck Bio-energetic Medicine Researcher
A Pioneer In His Field Of Bioelectrical Medicine

Dr. Robert Beck Bio-energetic Medicine Researcher

Dr Robert Beck was a physicist, who has to his name a Ph.D. in physics from the University of Southern California. Prior to USC Dr. Beck was a Professor at the University of California. Dr. Beck is known as a renowned researcher and inventor in the field of Energy Medicine devices. Amongst his achievements he is accredited with a version of the Brain Tuner. This device has been successful in helping to alleviate anxiety, addictions, insomnia and depression. As he initially trained as a photojournalist he applied his inventive flair and curiosity toward flash photography. He was the inventor of the strobe flashlight. He has been nominated by a Mexican hospital for the Noble Prize for his research in developing an Aids cure.

Bob Beck formed his first company specializing in the development of a powerful electroencephalograph unit. Through his company he conducted extensive research on the electrical properties of the brain. From this research was born a powerful electroencephalograph unit. After reading articles on a 'black box' device, developed by a British surgeon, Dr. Margaret Patterson, he became increasingly interested in the potential of electricity and the brain. Dr Patterson had developed this 'black box' with Dr Wong of Hong Kong an expert in electro-acupuncture. Though its inventors to help reduce symptoms of recovering drug addicts used this black box, Beck saw other potential for this device.

Bob Beck used research and technology from the black box to develop his own device. He called it the Brain Tuner. Based around the principal of frequencies it used over 200 specific frequencies to encourage the rejuvenation, healing, and rapid re-stimulation of the neuro-transmitters.

Bob Beck's research then led on to look at the effect of electrical frequency on the lymphatic system. Working on the basis that many viral infections ay shelter in the lymph nodes, he developed a magnetic pulse generator to induce electricity in specific nodes around the body. Beck's work in this field led him to do much work with HIV and AIDS patients. His studies also highlighted ionic/colloidal silver as a natural antibiotic, providing a potential alternative to the somewhat clumsy approach of pharmaceutical antibiotics. He went on to elaborate his research by creating devices able to make colloidal/ionic silver at home.

Bob Beck went on to lecture and give demonstrations at health trade shows around North America. It was at one such show in Seattle, in 1996 that a couple (Russ Torlage and Lesley Punt) came across Beck's device. Lesley Punt was suffering from M.E. of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and the couple were at the Seattle show looking for possible ways to alleviate her condition. They took Beck's device and redesigned it, making it an accessible tool for public use.

In pursuit of improving the affectivity of Beck's device Dr. Beck introduced a protocol. Along with the both blood electrification the protocol also includes the making of ionic/colloidal silver, and the ozonation of drinking water, thus increasing the level of oxygen in the blood.

The Robert C. Beck Protocols:

Dr. Bob Beck developed a procedure for obtaining good health that involved four distinct treatments. These are widely referred to as the Beck Protocols. These are the four steps that he put together that allow anyone to follow the path to a healthy life. Good health is possible and a great place to start is with these four protocols. There are other treatments, other devices, and other people with good ideas that have also proven to be effective. Use your own judgment as to what is beneficial for you. You have the right to choose your own medical treatment. Use that right to choose for yourself.

More Information On Bob Beck's research:

1. Blood Electrification/Purification: Electrical micro currents are known to eliminate all viruses, parasites, fungi, bacteria and pathogens in blood. The concept has been revealed in many revolutionary patents and research papers over the past 100 years (going back to 1890), but these breakthroughs were typically lost, suppressed, ridiculed by mainstream medicine, etc. The method was rediscovered by Kaali at the Einstein College of Medicine as an AIDS cure in 1990, but, as usual, it was promptly buried and all but forgotten until Bob Beck read about it and decided to research it. Blood electrification takes 2 hours daily for about four weeks to get significant results.

2. Colloidal Sliver: Home-made, pennies-per-gallon colloidal silver acts as a "second immune system" according to Bob Beck. It has been shown in numerous studies to be the only substance known to eliminate hundreds of viruses, bacteria, fungus, etc., more than any modern antibiotic or "miracle drug" yet developed by the pharmaceutical companies. It greatly assists in eliminating
pathogens and guards against opportunistic infections. It can be used anywhere in or on the body.

3. High intensity Pulsed Magnetic Fields: Externally applied magnetic pulses to the lymphatic system, the spleen, kidney & liver, help neutralize germinating, latent and incubating parasites of all types, helping to block re-infection. This speeds up the elimination of disease, restores the immune system, and supports detoxification. Permanent magnets, no matter how strong they are,
will not produce the same results as the pulsed fields of Bob Beck's device, which produces induced back-emf currents. You must have a high intensity, time varying, magnetic impulse, not just a magnetic field. Magnets have their uses, but they work in different ways with different results.

4. Ozonated Water: Water that has been properly ozonated offers rapid, safe, and totally natural cell oxygenation without free radical damage. Universal detoxification is accomplished by oxidation of dead and neutralized pathogens, without the need for colonics, heat, hot tubs, exercise, liver and kidney flushing, herbs or other modalities. While these treatments have their uses, Bob Beck feels they are not necessary if ozonated water is used daily with the other three protocols he recommends.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who was Royal Raymond Rife:confused:

http://www.naturalnews.com/027104_cancer_WHO_Chi.html

Royal Rife: Cancer Cure Genius Silenced by Medical Mafia

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/027104_cancer_WHO_Chi.html#ixzz25tPW703U

(NaturalNews) What if someone invented an electronic device that would destroy pathogens, bacteria, and even viruses with no toxic side effects? What if that same device could wipe out cancer by altering the cancer's cellular environment or by killing cancer viruses with an electronic or ultra sonic beam? That was accomplished years ago. The researcher who invented and perfected this device had an odd name, Royal Raymond Rife. But his associates and colleagues knew him as Roy Rife.

The original Rife machine, based on a naval radio frequency oscillator, evolved to the Rife Ray Tube. It is the basis of Rife technology that underwent successful trials and experiments as it was developed in the 1930's. You'd think that further research into Rife's findings would have been supported and propagated further for the welfare of all. And at first it was. But guess what, Rife's technology was suppressed by the medical mafia, and very little has come of it. Nothing new here.

How It Works (Basically)

Have you ever seen or heard of singers who could shatter wine glasses by hitting and sustaining the right note? How about striking a tuning fork held next to another of the same pitch that is not struck, but vibrates and makes a tone anyway? These are visible examples of vibrational reciprocity in the sonic range. From this basic understanding, Rife developed what he called resonance therapy.

Imagine if minuscule pathogens had energy frequencies beyond the sonic range that, if induced, would cause the pathogen to implode or explode. This Rife called the Mortal Oscillatory Resonance or MOR. It is technology within the arena of energetic healing, but more in the western mode of challenging pathogens with technological machinery from outside. With a special microscope of his own making, Rife was able to observe and record the MOR of many pathogens.

Instead of dealing with the vibrational field of the patient, or the patient's chi energy, Rife used high frequency energies created by electronic machinery to alter both pathogens and their environments. The difference between Rife's Ray Beam and common radiation therapy was that only those specific MOR frequencies of targeted microorganisms had negative responses. All other cells were left unharmed. This is the essence of Rife's technology.

Also included in his research was observing morphing pathogenic bacteria and viruses into different less destructive forms. He was among a growing number of microbiologists and researchers who had adopted Pleomorphism as an explanation of microorganism life. Pleomorphism posits that the life form of a pathogenic microbe alters, possibly many times.

Rife also noticed corresponding changes in the tissue or blood environment of these morphing microorganisms. This led to the theory that the condition of the germs' medium, i.e. the blood or tissue, was the cause of disease and not the germ. Rife did observe the pH changes in what is now called the field or terrain in the microorganism's host environment as well as its association with bacterial/viral morphing.

He considered that the field pH changes influenced the microorganisms morphing, causing them to become more pathogenic or more benign depending on the pH factor. This was the precursor to the field or terrain theory as a source of disease that many holistic healers now embrace over the germ theory. Rife was beginning to realize this in spite of being able to kill the germs of many diseases with his ray tube.

Monomorphismwas the accepted theory at that time since microscopy was not able to observe the mutable morphing of microorganisms. This re-enforced the old germ theory and made a lot of people in western medicine happy to be in their profession. What was usually observed with the microscopes of that time were simply shells of dead viruses and bacteria.

Because the electronics of electronic microscopes killed the tiny microbes, electronic microscopes were unable to observe pleomorphic alterations or the result of the correct resonance (MOR) applied for its destruction while alive. As is the nature for accepted doctrine, especially when there are significant monetary interests, monomorphism was in and pleomorphism was out!

This despite the fact that to pleomorphism advocates' glee, Rife's Universal Microscope made observing microbes changing form a reality. Photos and films were provided to scientists who were open to this, and eventually a couple of prominent scientists gained access to Rife's Universal Microscope to observe the previously unseen phenomena first hand.

Rife's Early Achievements

Royal Raymond Rife left the United States after his medical education and trained for six years at the Carl Zeis Optical Company in Germany. The unique and complex microscope he created used different mediums for bending light than normal optics used prior to his ultimate invention, which he called the Universal Microscope. That achievement alone brought him fame in the inner circles of the scientific community.

However, the mother for this invention was his desire to see the tiniest microorganisms alive for as long as desired, enabling him to notice when they disintegrated or changed form from a focused ultra sonic frequency. The Universal Microscope enabled Rife to painstakingly record the exact frequencies, or MOR (mortal oscillatory resonance) to destroy different pathogens, even viruses, that were commonly found in the blood and tissues from many of the diseases.

During Rife's time, a virus was defined simply as a living microorganism too small to be seen with a microscope. Of course, his unique microscope changed that. With its astounding 31,000X magnifying power, which some say could be boosted to twice that power with special UV lighting, Rife was able to observe microorganisms morph into different forms, sometimes as many as 16, and disintegrate with the corresponding mortal oscillatory resonance (MOR) frequencies.

For his scientific genius, Rife was nominated for the Alternative Nobel Prize, Europe's arrangement to award more risk taking ventures passed over by the Swedish Noble Prize. Rife's genius was boundless, he excelled in microbiology, optics, and other mechanical and electronic applications.

Henry Timken, Jr., the wealthy owner of Timken Roller Bearing Company became Rife's patron, enabling Roy Rife to maintain independent research without interruption. Out of gratitude for a Rife invention that had reduced his production costs, Timken established a laboratory on his estate in San Diego, CA for Rife to research as he desired with the best equipment available. It was a state of the art lab.

Rife was also introduced to Dr. Milbank Johnson, who was the head of a regional medical board and affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC) medical department. Dr. Johnson admired and respected Rife's ideas and ingenuity. As the head of a regional medical institution, he had political clout in the medical community throughout the nation. Dr. Johnson's support of Rife's work enabled Rife to continue his research unabated by medical authority throughout the 1930's.

Dr. Johnson helped Rife network with a couple of eminent bacteriologists who were interested in pleomorphism research, Dr. Arthur Kendall of Northwestern University in Chicago and Dr. E. C. Rosenow of the Rochester, Minnesota Mayo Clinic. Those two participated with Rife by using his Universal Microscope to see what Roy Rife was seeing to confirm their theories.

After experimenting by infecting lab animals and curing them, Rife was confident that his research could now extend to real life human cancer victims. Dr. Johnson set up clinical trials out of USC's medical school. The clinical trail results were monitored by a team of physicians headed by pathologist Alvin Ford, MD.

Rife was presented with 16 terminal cancer victims afflicted by a variety of malignancies. The USC team of physicians declared 14 of those 16 were clinically cured within 70 days. The other 2 took 20 days longer. The treatments included short breaks with nutrients to promote lymphatic elimination of the destroyed microbes.

In 1940, Dr. Arthur W. Yale announced that Rife had discovered a technique for curing cancer so unique and amazing that medicine was on the verge of completely eliminating the second highest cause of disease death in America. Unfortunately, Dr. Yale did not have the last word.

The Beginning of Betrayal and Suppression

Any threat to the medical mafia with a cancer cure that was not dependent on AMA surgery or Big Pharma drugs needed to be openly challenged by the monomorphic crowd, whose theory supported curing by surgical removal, dangerous radiation, or poisonous drugs. And Rife's Ray Beam therapy was not just for curing cancer, but for curing any and all diseases without the use of surgery or drugs!

For every Rifean there were many others whose careers were threatened by anything outside of their cash flow boxes. Dr. Thomas Rivers was among the first to attack, and he was right out of the Rockefeller Institute. He was joined by Dr. Hans Zinser, a Harvard Medical School microbiologist. They declared Rife's theories and techniques as worthless. Naturally, many others in the habit of obedience to authority joined in.

But this was just the beginning of Rife's descent into doom. Around 1936, Rife realized he needed to form an independent company producing more manageable machines than the monstrosity in his lab. Rife contracted an individual who understood his invention, and who demonstrated the ability to package Rife's devices more compactly while maintaining their efficiency. That man was Philip Hoyland, an electronic/electrical engineer.

Rife, Hoyland, and two other associates formed the Beam Ray Corporation with the idea of making and distributing the machines to clinicians and physicians. Soon, along came the doctor who had never practiced medicine, Morris Fishbein, the notorious alternative cancer cure hit man and head of the AMA. Just as he has done with others who had come up with cancer cures outside the cut, burn, and poison mode, Fishbein made a move to possess and control Rife's technology at first.

He bribed Hoyland with $10,000 to file a suit against Rife in order to obtain the company and include a Fishbein agent on the board of directors while excluding Rife. Ten grand was quite a lot in those days. Rife counter sued and won in 1939. The litigation and betrayal took an emotional and financial toll on the normally reclusive scientist, and he began drinking.

Then the big bad Fishbein decided if he couldn't have the Rife operation, he'd destroy it. This was Morris Fishbein's MO with others who had come up with alternative cancer cures, but would not allow him to virtually steal them away and possibly hide them. He used his Machiavellian clout to ban doctors from using Rife technology and even confiscated equipment.

A small circle of doctors in California continued despite the national pressure, thanks to the protection of a politically powerful medical person, the same Dr. Milbank Johnson who was always in Rife's corner. However, Dr. Johnson passed away in 1944, and the AMA had its way as medical mafia terrorists!

Suspiciously, upon Dr. Johnson's death, many of the documents from the USC clinical trails he had held completely disappeared. Not long after, investigators suspected that he was poisoned just prior to announcing Rife's successes publicly.

Equipment was confiscated, laboratories were destroyed, one doctor was harassed to the point of quitting the profession, and another was reported as having committed suicide! The wife of another doctor had a nervous breakdown, forcing her to receive shock therapy during her two months in a mental hospital. Medical mafia is an appropriate term after all!

Rife MOR Therapy on Life Support

Again, Roy Rife made another attempt at manufacturing and distributing his Rife Ray Beam devices with the technology for using them correctly. He partnered with an engineer named John Crane, who had encouraged Rife to continue. They made a bit of a stir with even better designs that were easier to use around 1960.

But even without Fishbein, who was forced to retire in 1954 because of the AMA scandals discovered by the 1953 Fitzgerald congressional committee, the FDA took over harassment activities and seized Rife and Crane's latest equipment.

All this plus the death of his beloved wife of over 30 years left Rife a broken man. In 1961, at the age of 73, Roy Rife fled the country to nearby Mexico. Rife had added Valium to his drinking habit, yet he managed to live until 1971, when he died in Mexico at the age of 83. John Crane later explained that Rife was a great researcher, but was not cut out to be a fighter. However, John Crane was a knowledgeable and outspoken fighter.

After Rife's exodus to Mexico, John Crane still attempted to bring Rife's technology to public awareness while railing against the medical establishment's suppression of his constitutional rights. He was criminally indicted and tried on charges involving practicing medicine without a license. The trail jury was screened to eliminate all those with any medical knowledge, especially alternative healing, while retaining an AMA doctor as the jury foreman!

Rife submitted a deposition from Mexico to support Crane's defense, but it was not even admitted. Talk about getting railroaded! Crane was convicted and sentenced to 10 years imprisonment. Two of the three counts against Crane were overturned later, and he was released from prison after serving 3 years and 1 month.

Yet even after his release from prison, Crane continued his work underground and compiled and produced a 1000 page manual on the Rife machine's design and use, which has survived after his death in 1995. Thanks to John Crane's persistent work, Rife's ray beam technology managed to stay alive, but only on life support.

In 1986, Barry Lynes, author of The Cancer Cure That Worked: 50 Years of Suppression, a book that chronicles Royal Raymond Rife's life and work, submitted an article to every member of the U.S. Congress and the staff and students of George Washington University's medical school as a last gasp effort to openly investigate Rife's work without bias. Nothing, not even one response, came of it.

Currently, the life support system for Rife's work is a scattered group of technically oriented individuals and holistic and allopathic doctors, connecting by Internet throughout the world, especially from Europe. They are holding Rife's technology together, some even using it, in the hopes that someday it will see the light of day for all of humanity

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/027104_cancer_WHO_Chi.html#ixzz25tQ4C7fS