• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cure for cancer, aids, etc

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past I've recommended people take Essiac Tea for it's anti-cancer properties. Recently started looking more seriously at the different solutions because I personally know someone with breast cancer.
Came across a simple device that is claimed to help people with all kinds of health problems including cancer.

The way it works is that it uses electricity to clean foreign bodies from your blood. This is also known as zapping or electrification of the blood. The second part of the treatment is to use a pulser to facilitate the removal of organisms from the body.

For those interested to learn more. Take a look at the following video:
[video=youtube;xMlXd9hLpcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMlXd9hLpcY[/video]

You can make your own device or you can get them from many sources in Australia, NZ, US, etc
In the US just google SOTA. SOTA is one of the 1st companies to manufacture the Bob Beck inspired devices.

If you have cancer & looking for alternative therapies you should check out http://www.cancertutor.com/
There is a list of equipment suppliers for these Bob Beck inspired devices at http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/BobBeck.html

I'll be getting one for my own personal use to experiment. I value my health & for less than $1,000 I think it's worth it. I might not be able to afford an OSIM chair but
Warning: while using this device DO NOT if you have a pacemaker. Do not do if you are on medication because of the interaction. This is why I am not taking any medication because they can be deadly.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
only proven solution
to end
all miseries
it's called
bodoh resevoir

what is more pleasant
dieing peacefully
on a bench in the park
indeed a choice location
for fengshui

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In the past I've recommended people take Essiac Tea for it's anti-cancer properties. Recently started looking more seriously at the different solutions because I personally know someone with breast cancer.
Came across a simple device that is claimed to help people with all kinds of health problems including cancer.

The way it works is that it uses electricity to clean foreign bodies from your blood. This is also known as zapping or electrification of the blood. The second part of the treatment is to use a pulser to facilitate the removal of organisms from the body.

For those interested to learn more. Take a look at the following video:
[video=youtube;xMlXd9hLpcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMlXd9hLpcY[/video]

You can make your own device or you can get them from many sources in Australia, NZ, US, etc
In the US just google SOTA. SOTA is one of the 1st companies to manufacture the Bob Beck inspired devices.

If you have cancer & looking for alternative therapies you should check out http://www.cancertutor.com/
There is a list of equipment suppliers for these Bob Beck inspired devices at http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/BobBeck.html

I'll be getting one for my own personal use to experiment. I value my health & for less than $1,000 I think it's worth it. I might not be able to afford an OSIM chair but
Warning: while using this device DO NOT if you have a pacemaker. Do not do if you are on medication because of the interaction. This is why I am not taking any medication because they can be deadly.

Thanks johnny333, can normal healthy person use this as preventive?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1977, Caisse gave the essiac formula to a Canadian company, which attempted to commercialize the product. The company was unable to show any efficacy of essiac against cancer, as repeated laboratory tests showed that essiac failed to slow tumor growth and, in large enough doses, killed test animals. In a number of studies, essiac actually increased the rate of cancer growth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essiac

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hilarion on using Aloe Vera to help AIDS sufferers :
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/Hilarion/Hilarion_on_AIDS(HIV).zip

Anyone suffering from AIDS or cancer, may like to consider doing a Hilarion Reading. Hilarion can give you personalized advice, both on the medical as well as karmic levels. Hilarion has access to your existential program (ie. what you planned to achieve for yourself in this lifetime, before you incarnated), the histories and karma from all your past lives, as well as direct contact with your higher self, your guides & helpers, and your Evolutionary Orientors.

Think of Hilarion as a super "Uncle Agony", who can answer any personal question that you have (eg. missing persons, etc), that nobody else on Earth can answer for you (eg. "What's the meaning of the dream I had on the night of Nov 14, 2011?" don't even need to describe the dream, Hilarion can track, trace and scan it for you and explain it to you).

Many medical doctors themselves (secretly) do Hilarion Readings, to understand complex medical conditions better, particularly from a psychical, spiritual and karmic perspective.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only proven solution
to end
all miseries
it's called
bodoh resevoir

what is more pleasant
dieing peacefully
on a bench in the park
indeed a choice location
for fengshui

brudder i really pity kongyuconhee
you approaching zero
but your peons are bestest so far
don't harikiri at bodok restorvoirn tomorow....

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
brudder i really pity kongyuconhee
you approaching zero
but your peons are bestest so far
don't harikiri at bodok restorvoirn tomorow....

mama...
kopi susu satu..
mama .... mama
saya mahu tukar order lah...
teh halia satu
mama ..mama
oi mama mama
maaf tukar laigi
mama ... sori mama sori
tea dinosaur arda???

when i was young
mama used to say
seow kia ... knn
tak chet ai nombor one ...

kor chet ai tua chit mia
leeport kard ai nombor one
boh nombor one
ang chua jio
changhu nung

jio changhu nung
paisee nang
boh siang kan

dak why i like nombor one
kopiuncle
dun mate a misdat
this mama
not kopi mama hor
it is
pek bui .... lao bui
ok .. ok
not knnb ... this one
reserved for the
lumbar one trolls

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks johnny333, can normal healthy person use this as preventive?

I'm getting one for prevention as well as recommending it to someone who has breast cancer.

I'll be getting a unit made by SOTA a Canadian company because they have been one of the earliest in the market. The reason SOTA was started was because the founder's wife had cancer & he built a unit to treat her. It helped her recover & so he went on to start SOTA. You can visit their site at:

www.sota.com

Everyone would benefit from electrifying their blood because we all have germs & viruses in our body & the process will get rid of most of these from the blood. The treatment consists of 3 parts, I'm using SOTA's product terminology:
1. Silver pulser(i.e. the electrifier which kills the virus & germs)
2. Magnetic pulser( which will shake the badies from all their hiding places in the body)
3. Colloidal silver ( the Silver pulser serves a dual function. Other than electrifying It can also be used to make something called colloidal silver water. This water is a germ killer & you can safely drink it)

If you watch the video of Bob Becker, all the claims he's making is backed up with documentary proof. He stands to gain nothing from his gadgets which are based on research by some other researchers. It has helped people with aids, cancer, etc ... & helped Becker lose weight & grow hair:eek: That's because the parasites in our body impair the bodies functioning. When you get rid of all these parasites the body runs more efficiently like when we were all younger. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you have cancer, one should not rely on just one solution. It is recommended that one pursues a multi-pronged approach. There are many protocols out there & one should choose a protocol based on how much $$$$ you have. All the protocols, even the most expensive is cheaper than a car in Spore:smile:

Go take a look at the site http://www.cancertutor.com/ for an extensive list of alternative therapies.

You'd be surprised at the number of alternative treatments out there. What is not surprising is that many of these protocols are cheap compared to the official & approved medical treatments : hospitalization, chemo therapy, drugs etc. Anyone familiar with the medical system in Spore will tell you that the doctors will push all kinds of expensive treatments :eek: Other than expensive drugs, my cardiologists recommended an expensive open heart surgery that would have cost around $50,ooo :eek: Fortunately I did my own homework & today I'm getting by without any expensive drugs or surgery:rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
uncle thinks prevention first important.
second if cancer comes, accept with ambivalence.
don't panick. dont lose your balls. your immune system will go down.
cancer cells will spread. overcome your fears and anxieites and take the cancer cells by the horn.
if it's rabid, no choice: either you take the chemo or accept and prepare to go .
sometimes,if you accept cancer, the cells can go spontaneosuly. no need any radical treatment.
sometimes treatment hastens thecancer cells to spread. nobody really has the answer.

the most unscrupulous people are the cancer doctors the ongocolists who will milk you dry with
their promise of a cure.one jab can cause few thousands until yuou botak.andafter a package you die.
you lose your inheritance. no money to buy conffin. but themedical bills keep coming.

i believe if you are well and healthy, live a full life.
cancer comes, it's time to surrender and say good-bye to everyone ..all the ahcheks, uncles,aunties,brudders and sisters.and become a wandering ghost....just return to dust.

i have two types of friends. one cancer patient fights till the end.all savings gone. in the end die.
the other cancer striken friend accepts cancer and continue to life to the fullest. sometimes, the cancer disappears.
in most cases, my cancer friend will succumb gracefully and pass on. no medical bills to be paid by his dependents and beneficiaries.

so life is like this. brave to accept it? or fight the dmaned cancer cells to the end. it's your choice.
the mantra is live well when you are healthy and able to do so.
don't keep all the money to fight a termina cancer. it's a no win situation. surely mati in the end.

so brothers lets celibrate okay!!!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
reading this just makes my blood BOIL :biggrin: why not just sit inside a microwave & ask your wife Zap you, much cheaper option:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... no choice: either you take the chemo or accept and prepare to go .
sometimes,if you accept cancer, the cells can go spontaneosuly. no need any radical treatment.
sometimes treatment hastens thecancer cells to spread. nobody really has the answer.

It helps if you can think out of the box. The trouble in Spoer is that many have been brainwashed into believing that only the authorities & professionals have all the answers. If you make the effort to educate yourself you'd be surprise by the available alternatives solutions out there.

The alternative treatments I'm talking about can be as simple as taking apricot seeds(B17), essiac tea, the budwig diet of flaxseed oil, cottage cheece & fruits, ... Which are all available from the supermarket or health store.
Even the electrifier & pulser can be made or if you prefer purchased for less then $1,000. They only take some time & effort to implement as part of one's daily routine. These are I think better alternatives than expensive hospitals & drugs.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm getting one for prevention as well as recommending it to someone who has breast cancer.

I'll be getting a unit made by SOTA a Canadian company because they have been one of the earliest in the market. The reason SOTA was started was because the founder's wife had cancer & he built a unit to treat her. It helped her recover & so he went on to start SOTA. You can visit their site at:

www.sota.com

Thank you. I've visited the website earlier and they do have quite a number of products. I wonder how to chose a suitable model. I tried to search if it is available here in SEAsia and sadly its not.