• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy women tend to have higher sex drive

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
ChiefFabulousHypsilophodon-size_restricted.gif

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mentally unsound women tend to have higher sex drive, keep wanting and want until men feel that they are a turn-off.

These people are mean in real life, but feel insecured about themselves, so need to masturbate or sex to feel accepted.
Are you referring to Ginfugly?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Mentally unsound women tend to have higher sex drive, keep wanting and want until men feel that they are a turn-off.

These people are mean in real life, but feel insecured about themselves, so need to masturbate or sex to feel accepted.
This is why I love crazy, mentally unsound women. They help to fulfill all my sexual fantasies:inlove::thumbsup:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jw5 is this another glockman clone? He is using glockman cheap favorite dirty trick mad and masturbate to attack woman.

@Filloz do swear if I am stating fact i am a virgin with no masturbate no nothing you die a violent death. Don’t be like loser hypocrite liar criminal bully @glockman so self entitled he can masturbate but attack others for masturbating and too coward scared to die dare not swear.

Your cheebye like no use might as well cut off?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that why there are 1.6 billion chinese and it could have been more if not for Mao's stop at one policy?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give them to me

you know the direction to tapestry tampines?
Once you see that old cunt coming out, knock her out with your club and squeeze her inside your Panda box.
Bring home and fuck her slowly. When you're done with her for good, call me.

c1f346f90e79f96156be3b025c1c8819

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy women must be gangraped until they wake up their fucking idea.
When they do, it's time to flog them into submission, crush their nipples.