• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy women tend to have higher sex drive

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visible tattoos usually indicate that she is a crazy woman.

jzxuGmg7eZR6c9HabQkxUCPdYk65_9MkNxd5lExkRLbbwrUSsVCDya_blumVDDQ1jcElh1tStYk=s0

This ancient pussy is at least 60?

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jw5 is this another glockman clone? He is using glockman cheap favorite dirty trick mad and masturbate to attack woman.

@Filloz do swear if I am stating fact i am a virgin with no masturbate no nothing you die a violent death. Don’t be like loser hypocrite liar criminal bully @glockman so self entitled he can masturbate but attack others for masturbating and too coward scared to die dare not swear.

hi there, I wish to clarify that I am not @glockman

I just hate the hypocritical anti-virgin feminists from AWARE who goes around telling young gals their rights to become lesbians, masturbate and explore their sexuality.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visible tattoos usually indicate that she is a crazy woman.

jzxuGmg7eZR6c9HabQkxUCPdYk65_9MkNxd5lExkRLbbwrUSsVCDya_blumVDDQ1jcElh1tStYk=s0

Unlike a gangster trying to intimidate people, sometimes people have taboos on prominent areas of their bodies because they want to others to know their past or griefs.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just hate the hypocritical anti-virgin feminists from AWARE who goes around telling young gals their rights to become lesbians, masturbate and explore their sexuality.

She's the resident siao gao .. feel free to kick her pussy and step on her long nipples.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mentally unsound women tend to have higher sex drive, keep wanting and want until men feel that they are a turn-off.

These people are mean in real life, but feel insecured about themselves, so need to masturbate or sex to feel accepted.
..any real life examples ?
Was that Queen astrid park Ferrari woman one of such ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are another no backbone snake wriggling and twisting to AWARE when busted dare not swear if I am virgin you die a violent death. Since when AWARE is linked to mad women in this forum? And you didn’t even mention AWARE at all when you started the thread.