• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prc building a hospital in 10 days ... sinkielan can 1 up dem n build a quarantine in 9.9 days ...

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to see how the gahmen is going to enforce...."Action to be taken against errant landlords after Lawrence Wong criticises them for evicting or turning away tenants from China over coronavirus concerns"

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I can appreciate that (Singaporeans) are very concerned about their well-being for themselves and their family members, but if landlords start turning tenants away, then our overall containment efforts will be much harder and we end up endangering ourselves and others,” Mr Lawrence Wong said.

Liddat say then means that these landlords are sacrificial lambs and take the bullet for Singapore?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Lawrence is a mutherfaking liar . U die is your business. The Big China Wave 30,000 strong is coming to red dot. Dark clouds over red dot. Get ready. Get prepared.
Repeat. U die is your business. Nobody will help u unless u are the elites/white horse. GPs will talk to u privately that it is safer for prevention and protection to wear a face mask. It is VERY IRRESPONSIBLE to say "Do not wear a mask if u are well " .

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why hasn't the government thought of this when they implement their policy. They should have a quarantine facility, otherwise, why pass such laws. Earning millions and neglecting the real issue on the ground. As usual.
The elite are not really good to see problems in advance.
You should know it from their past policy implementation.
So lets move on.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is serious enough to impose travel ban on all incoming Chinese visitors...then why the causal attitude to the other incoming Chinese with the "home quarantine" with loose or no specific rules and guidelines?

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 30,000 PRC should be quarantine at Istana, they have big space to accommodate all of them. Our Govt people wont wear mask & welcome them.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This present SG gahmen is doomed... They are not even safeguarding its own people. All just talk only but its actions does not tally!

The Wuhan virus poses a very low risk to the general population. Influenza is of far greater concern as it causes hundreds of thousands of deaths annually worldwide.

The current outbreak in the US is particular virulent and has already caused thousands of deaths since the beginning of winter.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scenario #1

The Ah Tiong worker come back from China after CNY holiday leave. The landlord lan lan must take him back as a tenant to his room in his big spacious 3 room HDB flat for 14 days.

Gahmen also say cannot wear face mask. Say this Ah Tiong kena the wuhan virus...he still show no sign but pass this to the landlord and his wife & chewren.

The landlord and wife take MRT every day to work and the chewren go to school and pass on to their classmates.

Liddat can?

Scenario #2

Just tell Lawrence Wong to fuck off and ask him to volunteer his house for quarantine.

The most you kena fined but you and your family safe from Wuhan virus.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All our mininsters and PAP mps should offer their house for these poor returning PRC workers. This will set an example for the rest of us.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All those landlords are doing is locking their tenants out.

This Ah Neh is lot worse he KILLED his tenant.

Landlord 'ran over' tenant after attack outside property
Sam Sherwood05:00, Feb 03 2020

STACY SQUIRES/STUFF

Christchurch landlord Chandra Phal says the death of his tenant was an accident.

A landlord involved in the death of his tenant says he drove off in fear after being attacked, not realising the man was hanging on to his car for about 100 metres.

Christchurch man Chandra Phal told Stuff he arrived at his rental property on Bevington St, Avonhead, on Saturday to take photos for a Facebook advertisement after serving the tenants a 90-day eviction notice.

When he arrived, one of the tenants, Anthony Robinson, was outside mowing the front lawn.

Phal said he sat in his car for about 10 minutes texting potential new tenants while he waited for Robinson to go inside so he could take the photographs.

READ MORE:
* Brand-new Christchurch home suffers more than $10k damage from tenants
* Landlord held onto rent overpayments, failed to fix water problems
* Renters v Landlords: The horror stories from Renters United report

"He must've seen me from somewhere and Jodie [Reeves, Robinson's partner], came out and started yelling out racial abuse.

Anthony Robinson lived in a rental home in Avonhead, Christchurch.

SUPPLIED

Anthony Robinson lived in a rental home in Avonhead, Christchurch.

"I was more interested in taking the photos than what was happening and I could see [Robinson] lunging towards me and swearing and I felt threatened.

"My reaction was to get out of there, I jumped in the car, closed the door and floored the car. Unknown to me he had put his hand inside the car window and grabbed onto the car. My aim was just to get away."

Do you know more? Email [email protected]

Phal said it wasn't until he heard Robinson, 51, yell "you're hurting me", about 100m up the road that he realised he was holding onto the car.
"I could see his face and his hand. I stopped and he fell to the ground.

"I proceeded because I thought I was in danger. I rung the police and I could see people running to him so I knew he was being taken care of."
Phal said he continued driving as he spoke to police, saying he would only go back to the scene if they could guarantee his safety.

When he returned Robinson was lying on the ground, with paramedics attending to him.

"I was shocked," Phal recalled.

He sat on the roadside for about an hour before he was told the man had died.

"I didn't kill someone, it was an accident ... I didn't even know he had hung on to the car. I was just trying to run away."

Phal said on Sunday he was still coming to terms with what happened.

"Reality hasn't sunk in that I caused a death, a preventable death. My main concerns was my own safety, I didn't want him to punch me."

Christchurch landlord Chandra Phal says he did not realise his tenant was hanging on to his car as he drove away.

STACY SQUIRES/STUFF

Christchurch landlord Chandra Phal says he did not realise his tenant was hanging on to his car as he drove away.

Phal claimed the tenants had been racially abusing him for the last six months. An eviction notice, posted on Facebook by Reeves, said Phal claimed the tenants had breached the tenancy agreement due to a "breakdown in communication".

"I refuse to associate with anyone with adverse racial views," Phal's notice said.

Phal, who was born in Fiji and has lived in New Zealand for 36 years, provided Stuff with a series of text messages sent to him by Reeves.

Phal reported one racially abusive text to police. Reeves admitted sending the text and was issued a pre-charge warning.

Phal had issued the couple a 90-day notice to vacate by March 21. In his submission to the Tenancy Tribunal he said he was concerned about his safety when entering the property.

He also believed the tenant would "substantially damage" the property if allowed to stay.

Reeves told Stuff Phal was not supposed to be at the house until Sunday.

"He was asked to leave more than three times by me, he would not leave, he was taking photos of the house. Then Anthony went over leaned on his car, then he went to drive off but Anthony had hold of his car.

"He was going at least 50 (kmh) then he stood on his brake fast, then ran over him and drove off. He did not stop."

Reeves admitted she sent some "nasty messages" to Phal, but said he had put her "through so much hell" since May.

She also admitted telling Phal to "f… off, you black c…" on Saturday after telling him twice to leave.

"It does not matter what I call him, he still killed Anthony," she said.

The incident happened on Bevington St, Avonhead, on Saturday evening.

STACY SQUIRES/STUFF

The incident happened on Bevington St, Avonhead, on Saturday evening.

"He should not of been here, it makes me sick knowing an old man is taking photos of my home."

She said Phal's application with the Tenancy Tribunal was kicked out three days ago, but she and Robinson had been told to leave by March.

"Anthony was a sweetheart he had such a kind heart, he would do anything for anyone," Reeves said.

"[Phal] took everything away from me and his daughter."

In a statement on Sunday, police said the serious crash unit had finished examining the scene and several witnesses had already been spoken to.
Police wanted to hear from any witnesses who had not yet come forward.

Anyone who saw the incident or has information that may be of use to investigators should phone 105 and quote file number 200201/8672.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN just follow Very Kind Lady exposed her toa chow jibye at her tenant and made them run for their lifes KNN

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patient 12 stayed in Village Hotel Sentosa, Hotel 81 Princess and Home Suite View Hotel, both in Geylang. Based on the hotel names, can we assume that Patient 12 is a prostitute? https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...gapore-total-number-is-now-13-infected-in-the

If she was not a KTV girl so she probably slept with many in the course of her work.

The article was written on 30th Jan. If the clients don't have families, they should have colleagues. So far, only two clients identified. Will local cases emerge in late Feb because of her?