• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20200204_200539_com.android.chrome.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must thank PAP for increasing the population of SG, making SG more crowded and making it easier for virus to spread

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course they didn't travel to CHINA...they key word is " Chinese" & " Chinese health product" stay away from TCM etc...anything that says " Chinese".. mala etc..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patient 12 stayed in Village Hotel Sentosa, Hotel 81 Princess and Home Suite View Hotel, both in Geylang. Based on the hotel names, can we assume that Patient 12 is a prostitute? https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...gapore-total-number-is-now-13-infected-in-the

If she was not a KTV girl so she probably slept with many in the course of her work.

The article was written on 30th Jan. If the clients don't have families, they should have colleagues. So far, only two clients identified. Will local cases emerge in late Feb because of her?

How much did Patient 12 Charge? She was a language teacher lah!... " mai xia mien"..

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the beginning of a very bad situation for the country. Fuck PAP!:FU:
I guess time to put on masks. Local transmission has started. It's better to be safe than sorry. I have a daughter to take care. If I fall I'll for long periods with this virus, no one will be around to take care of her.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much did Patient 12 Charge? She was a language teacher lah!... " mai xia mien"..

I didn't read anywhere that she was language teacher. The Straits Times only mentioned she came with her family, I just speculate that family don't just mean children and hubby, maybe it's with cousins or sisters in the same trade, working while travelling.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't read anywhere that she was language teacher. The Straits Times only mentioned she came with her family, I just speculate that family don't just mean children and hubby, maybe it's with cousins or sisters in the same trade, working while travelling.
hanor, that family that works together, stays together which also means that they're close-knit with profit-share - unlike the "familee" :redface:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...e-virus-new-cases-local-transmission-12390118

INGAPORE: Six patients in Singapore, including four with no recent travel history to China, have tested positive for the novel coronavirus, the Ministry of Health (MOH) announced on Tuesday (Feb 4).
The four cases of local transmission are linked to travellers from China, the ministry said. Another two cases are Singaporeans evacuated from Wuhan on Jan 30.

This brings the total number of confirmed cases in Singapore to 24.
Of the four locally transmitted cases, three had "prolonged interactions" with recent travellers from China. Two of the Chinese travellers have since been confirmed to have been infected with the coronavirus, according to health authorities in China.
"Though four of these cases constitute a local transmission cluster, there is as yet no evidence of widespread sustained community transmission in Singapore," MOH said.
READ: 4 locally transmitted cases among new coronavirus patients in Singapore

Here is what we know about the six new cases:
A tour group from China had arrived in Singapore on Jan 22. A day later, the group visited a health product shop at 24 Cavan Road in Jalan Besar, among other places.
CASE 19
Case 19 is a 28-year-old Singapore resident who works as a salesperson at Yong Thai Hang, a complementary health product shop that primarily serves Chinese tourists. She has no recent travel history to China.
She reported having a sore throat and fever on Jan 29 and sought treatment at a GP clinic on the same day, MOH said.

Coronavirus - Yong Thai Hang map, Singapore locally transmitted cluster

View of Yong Thai Hang 24 Cavan Road. (Photo: Gaya Chandramohan)

She went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital’s (TTSH) emergency department on Jan 30 and was discharged after a chest X-ray came back negative for pneumonia.
She did not leave her home at Jalan Bukit Merah from Jan 31 to Feb 2. On Feb 3, she was admitted to the Singapore General Hospital (SGH) and tested positive for the novel coronavirus past 11pm on the same day.
MOH's director of services Associate Professor Kenneth Mak told reporters that the patient had not met the "case definition" on Jan 30 because she did not have pneumonia when she was checked at TTSH and had no recent travel history to China.
The situation changed on Feb 3 when she went to SGH, where she was diagnosed with pneumonia, Assoc Prof Mak said.

CASE 20
Case 20 is a 48-year-old Singapore resident who also works as a salesperson at Yong Thai Hang. She has no recent travel history to China.
The woman, who stays at Hougang Street 61, reported onset of symptoms on Jan 25 and was admitted to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) on Feb 3. Details of her movements between those dates were not provided.
"Given that she is a colleague of case 19, she was classified as a suspect case and immediately isolated," MOH said in a press release. Test results confirmed the infection on Tuesday morning.
CASE 21
Case 21 is case 19’s domestic helper. The 44-year-old Indonesian national has no recent travel history to China and resided at Jalan Bukit Merah as well.
She reported onset of symptoms on Feb 2 and did not leave her place of residence. She was also admitted to SGH on Feb 3. She was tested positive for the novel coronavirus on Tuesday afternoon.

Coronavirus - Singapore locally transmitted cluster timeline

READ: NATAS postpones travel fair amid concerns that coronavirus outbreak will dampen turnout
CASE 24
Case 24 is a 32-year-old Singapore resident who works as a tour guide and brings groups of tourists to Yong Thai Hang, where cases 19 and 20 are employees. She had no recent travel history to China.
She had no symptoms when she went to NCID on Feb 3, where she was immediately isolated.
Test results confirmed the infection on Tuesday afternoon.
"We are also contacting individuals with profiles similar to the above four cases of local transmission, who had recent close contact with individuals with travel history to mainland China," said MOH.
CASES 22 AND 23
Cases 22 and 23 were among the 92 Singaporeans evacuated on Jan 30 from Wuhan, the epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak.
They did not have any symptoms when they boarded the Scoot flight and they were put under quarantine upon landing in Singapore.
All Singaporeans who were evacuated from Wuhan were tested for the novel coronavirus. On Monday, cases 22 and 23 tested positive, despite continuing to show no symptoms.
They are warded in isolation rooms at NCID.

Singaporeans return from Wuhan
Singaporeans returning home from Wuhan on Jan 30, 2020. (Photo: Ministry of Foreign Affairs)

Last Friday, it was announced that all new visitors with recent travel history to mainland China will not be allowed to enter Singapore. These visitors will also not be allowed to transit in Singapore.
Those with Chinese passports, with the exception of Singapore permanent residents (PRs) and long-term pass holders, will also not be allowed to enter Singapore.
The coronavirus has killed more than 400 people and infected more than 20,000 around the world. The World Health Organization has declared the virus outbreak a global emergency.
BOOKMARK THIS: Our comprehensive coverage on the Wuhan coronavirus and its developments

Download our app or subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Wuhan virus outbreak: https://cna.asia/telegram
Source: CNA/mi(cy)
KNN pap does not have the next step after having sore throat and fever KNN my uncle also have this symptom last week KNN after gp always sent home becas gp does not provide blood test and xray KNN

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess time to put on masks. Local transmission has started. It's better to be safe than sorry. I have a daughter to take care. If I fall I'll for long periods with this virus, no one will be around to take care of her.
Yes. You should wear the mask for you and family seek.
But it is kind of difficult to purchase new mask nowadays.
So make sure yours can last.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You notice that Lee Hsien Loong has faded into the background after that little visit to the hospital, it's primarily Lawrence and Gan dealing with the situation now. :wink:
I have no good impression about Gan. He looks very laid back after the Hepatitis C covered up, followed by Hospital Data breached - several occassions. Now you expect him to be able to deal with Coronavirus? His performance in parliament is far from satisfying and he is not even a health expert and even dare to joke about someone asking him not to touch his own face to avoid infection. He is simply installed as Minister of Health, just like the old Nasi Lemak Hag, being installed as president.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal