• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am using the exact template PAP uses to pay themselves millions.
Remember their statement and I paraphrase:
We need to pay competitive salaries pegged to the best in the country, otherwise nobody wants to be a Minister.
When I was a wily young wee laddie I used to think like you

Now that I am a cantankerous old fart I have many friends who became ministers

And hand to heart and honestly I can tell you this : the lot I know would have made much much more if they hadn't become ministers

Prime example is Dr Tan See Leng . $1M is what he poops out from his rear end every morning when he was Parkway CEO

when he told me he was running for PAP I told him to go see a psychiatrist . Take a massive pay cut and get fucked by people online every day. What for ?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.dailymail.co.uk

Ultra-fit Aussie Olympic swimming star, 27, is hospitalised with Covid despite being FULLY vaccinated​

• Olympic gold medallist Madi Wilson has been hospitalised with Covid-19
  • Ms Wilson was admitted to hospital in Naples, Italy while competing in the ISL
  • She is swimming alongside fellow Aussies Matt Wilson and Bronte Campbell
By TOM SARGEANT FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 14:02 BST, 19 September 2021 | UPDATED: 17:40 BST, 19 September 2021

Olympic gold medallist Madi Wilson has been admitted to hospital while battling Covid-19.

Currently in Naples, Italy, for the International Swimming League, Ms Wilson was moved into hospital on September 18, explaining to fans that doctors wanted to treat her and keep her under observation.

A fit and healthy 27-year-old, she won a gold medal in the women's 4x100 metre freestyle relay at the Tokyo Olympics just weeks ago, swimming alongside fellow superstars Bronte Campbell and Meg Harris.

The swimming star was fully-vaccinated prior to the Tokyo games in August, but believes the physical and mental effects of a packed year of racing contributed to her infection.

Olympic gold medallist Madi Wilson (pictured) has been hospitalised after contracting Covid-19 in Italy - despite being just 27 and remarkably fit and healthy
Olympic gold medallist Madi Wilson (pictured) has been hospitalised after contracting Covid-19 in Italy - despite being just 27 and remarkably fit and healthy
Ms Wilson currently swims for the Los Angeles Currents alongside Aussies Bronte Campbell and Matt Wilson, but will miss match 8 of the competition after her diagnosis.

'I recently tested positive for Covid and yesterday was moved into hospital for further care and observation,' Ms Wilson wrote in an Instagram post on Sunday.

'Even though I am double vaccinated and took the right precaution set in place through the ISL, I have managed to fall to this virus.

Ms Wilson (2nd from the right) is currently in Naples, Italy competing in the International Swimming League for the Los Angeles Currents (pictured, Australia's bronze medal 4x200m freestyle team)
Ms Wilson (2nd from the right) is currently in Naples, Italy competing in the International Swimming League for the Los Angeles Currents (pictured, Australia's bronze medal 4x200m freestyle team).

'It's been a crazy few months and I believe being run down physically and mentally may have made me more susceptible.

'I feel extremely unlucky but I do believe this is a huge wake-up call, Covid is a serious thing and when it comes it hits very hard.'

But just like anyone, the super fit Olympic star admitted that she was frightened by the virus ravaging the world.

'I'd be stupid not to say I wasn't scared. I'm so lucky for all my family, friends and support people. I can't believe how much love I have been shown and I'm forever in debt to these people,' she wrote.

In a post on Instagram, she said a busy year packed full of racing left he exhausted and may have contributed to her hospitalisation
In a post on Instagram, she said a busy year packed full of racing left he exhausted and may have contributed to her hospitalisation

'Special thanks to my incredible LA family, you haven't and won't ever see a team with a bigger heart than theirs, away from the pool the most incredible compassionate group of people and in the pool we are fighting with every bit of strength. I can promise we will be ready to fire come semifinals!

'I'm taking some time to rest and I'm sure I'll be ready to bounce back in no time.'
The LA Currents are one of four teams competing in this years International Swimming League, as the competition reaches the halfway point.

Current teammate Bronte Campbell also won gold alongside Ms Wilson in the 4x100m women’s freestyle at the 2016 Rio games, defending their title in Tokyo.

COVID-19: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW​

What is Covid-19?

Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause respiratory infections. These can range from the common cold to more serious diseases.

Covid-19 is a disease caused by a form of coronavirus.

Other coronaviruses include Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)

What are the symptoms?

Symptoms of Covid-19 can range from mild illness to pneumonia.

Some people will recover easily, and others may get very sick very quickly.
People with coronavirus may experience symptoms such as:
- fever
- coughing
- sore throat
- shortness of breath

Other symptoms can include runny nose, acute blocked nose (congestion), headache, muscle or joint pains, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, loss of sense of smell, altered sense of taste, loss of appetite and fatigue.

To stop the spread of Covid-19 people with even mild symptoms of respiratory infection should get tested.

Source: Department of Health

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was a wily young wee laddie I used to think like you

Now that I am a cantankerous old fart I have many friends who became ministers

And hand to heart and honestly I can tell you this : the lot I know would have made much much more if they hadn't become ministers

Prime example is Dr Tan See Leng . $1M is what he poops out from his rear end every morning when he was Parkway CEO

when he told me he was running for PAP I told him to go see a psychiatrist . Take a massive pay cut and get fucked by people online every day. What for ?
That is where his error lies. He could be a fantastic CEO or doctor or parent or friend. But his decision to be a Minister, he should have asked himself, can he do the job well?

I can only suspect his motivation for wanting to be Minister is simply ego, for someone who has everything else (at least in his mind).

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either they allow life to go on, or enforce a complete lockdown. This half-baked chicken backside routine is getting us nowhere. Because we are getting fucked while at the same time having to deal with restrictions.
Imuho a gov cannot leecide for its people which route they want to take KNN either need a vote or something like that KNN those at high risk of dying might choose to take them with them if the need arises

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Imuho a gov cannot leecide for its people which route they want to take KNN either need a vote or something like that KNN those at high risk of dying might choose to take them with them if the need arises
Actually a govt is tasked with deciding for its people, through its policies and regulations. Based on what they think is best for the people. But pap is clueless now lah.:biggrin:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
covid restrictions until got siaolang clowns appearing at school gates
haaaa

C05tGCQ.gif

Multiple police reports lodged against 'clowns' approaching children at primary schools​

www.channelnewsasia.com

Multiple police reports lodged against 'clowns' approaching children at primary schools

SINGAPORE: Multiple reports have been lodged about people dressed as clowns and approaching children at various primary schools, the police told CNA on Monday (Sep 20).

Investigations are ongoing, said the police, adding that they are “verifying the facts with an education centre on their alleged involvement in the incidents”.

This comes after photos circulating on social media show a man dressed as a clown outside what appears to be Temasek Primary School in Bedok South Avenue 3.

Tao Nan School, a primary school located nearby, informed parents in a notice that police had alerted that people dressed as clowns were “seen loitering around primary schools and requesting (students) to follow them”.

The notice, signed by the school's principal, added: "Please remind your child/ward not to be lured by any strangers and keep (the) school informed or call police immediately if your child/ward spot any suspicious characters around the school premises."

The police also cautioned members of the public to stay away from strangers and to report any suspicious people or activities. "

"Call 999 if you require immediate assistance from the police, or visit the nearest Neighbourhood Police Centre to speak to a police officer," they said.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
covid restrictions until got siaolang clowns appearing at school gates
haaaa

C05tGCQ.gif

Multiple police reports lodged against 'clowns' approaching children at primary schools​

www.channelnewsasia.com

Multiple police reports lodged against 'clowns' approaching children at primary schools

SINGAPORE: Multiple reports have been lodged about people dressed as clowns and approaching children at various primary schools, the police told CNA on Monday (Sep 20).

Investigations are ongoing, said the police, adding that they are “verifying the facts with an education centre on their alleged involvement in the incidents”.

This comes after photos circulating on social media show a man dressed as a clown outside what appears to be Temasek Primary School in Bedok South Avenue 3.

Tao Nan School, a primary school located nearby, informed parents in a notice that police had alerted that people dressed as clowns were “seen loitering around primary schools and requesting (students) to follow them”.

The notice, signed by the school's principal, added: "Please remind your child/ward not to be lured by any strangers and keep (the) school informed or call police immediately if your child/ward spot any suspicious characters around the school premises."

The police also cautioned members of the public to stay away from strangers and to report any suspicious people or activities. "

"Call 999 if you require immediate assistance from the police, or visit the nearest Neighbourhood Police Centre to speak to a police officer," they said.
What are they complaining about? They should be thankful it's not this clown :biggrin:

AATXAJyrDYRx7UgsGPGmbUSH00563E89JXbA3VaD-g=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Will not continue to look good, the virus is already thriving in the community. Soon, it will just be one cluster here. The Singapore Cluster. Like they said, it's only a matter of time before each of us gets it.
The trick is how to let COVID spread slowly in the community, and not all at once. All things being status quo, we could see 5-digit cases per day in late October easily :coffee::coffee::coffee:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Double whammy for me yesterday. First my laupeh was tested positive with swab test at his workplace and early this morning I got SMS saying I kenna a backdated HRW. If only Toto is so zhun. Called MOH hotline and apparently cases are rising and rules are simbeh luan now. I'm supposed to stay home for 10 days yet I have to go take PCR test asap. Dunno what the fuck they want. Good luck guys and take care. And fuck China for their Wuhan virus.
I suspect more folks will be receiving this SMS soon. Brace yourself.

View attachment 123219
Take care, bro!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going by this exponential growth rate, I will be infected soon. It is not a matter of if , but when.

Do you think the Minister will say the same ?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
tiagong MOH/Certis personnel not aware of what’s the latest protocols regarding this: HQO/SHN/HRW/HRA... Some armed with extra ART kits, some don’t have :coffee::coffee::coffee:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It is not a matter of if, but when.
If vaccinated, between 1-3months post second vaccination jab sounds most probable as memory T cells still fresh.

But how to kena? by entering a room full of C19+ patients? Hospital tour sounds good?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Double whammy for me yesterday. First my laupeh was tested positive with swab test at his workplace and early this morning I got SMS saying I kenna a backdated HRW. If only Toto is so zhun. Called MOH hotline and apparently cases are rising and rules are simbeh luan now. I'm supposed to stay home for 10 days yet I have to go take PCR test asap. Dunno what the fuck they want. Good luck guys and take care. And fuck China for their Wuhan virus.
I suspect more folks will be receiving this SMS soon. Brace yourself.

View attachment 123219
Is your father treated with the immunotherapy injection?

Hope he is ok.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If vaccinated, between 1-3months post second vaccination jab sounds most probable as memory T cells still fresh.

But how to kena? by entering a room full of C19+ patients? Hospital tour sounds good?

At this rate, going out is like stepping into a minefield. If not this step, perhaps the next . But you can't stay at home forever.

I suppose it is better to accept the fact that you will get it one day rather than worrying "what if I get it in this place or that place."

If you are vaccinated, there is at least some insurance that you may stay alive, but in life, there is just no guarantee.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should consider a temp lockdown immediately.

1. Singapore pools had clusters almost 2 months ago, since early August but they either didn't disclose or classified it under other clusters. Now then mention.

2. Now, MOH is taking 3-5 days to inform schools of infected cases. Many schools have double-digits teachers in Quarantine Orders and MOE no longer ringfence the affected class too. If ART is ok, close-contact student can return to school.

3. Due to delays in PCR resultss, Health Risk Warning/Quarantine Orders takes 3-7 days to inform those in close-contacts to isolate.

4. MOM did not take action on illegal dorms in private residential apartments, thus the massive community outbreak.

5. Many cases of returning not-local born Singaporeans/PR covided, classified as Singaporeans.

6. Private schools hosting KTV girls, are infected and not disclosed. KTVs reopened.

7. In August, ICA approved huge number of PRCs and Indians back into Singapore in the weeks ahead.

8. ART distribution to companies is behind schedule. No longer realistic to force working population to test every weeks for 2 months as planned.

9. There are now cases of former infected, failing recent ART tests but no symptoms. So MOH is not sure if these folks are spreading COVID.

10. A few kopitiams closed over the weekend, but not mentioned in media.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should consider a temp lockdown immediately.

1. Singapore pools had clusters almost 2 months ago, since early August but they either didn't disclose or classified it under other clusters. Now then mention.

2. Now, MOH is taking 3-5 days to inform schools of infected cases. Many schools have double-digits teachers in Quarantine Orders and MOE no longer ringfence the affected class too. If ART is ok, close-contact student can return to school.

3. Due to delays in PCR resultss, Health Risk Warning/Quarantine Orders takes 3-7 days to inform those in close-contacts to isolate.

4. MOM did not take action on illegal dorms in private residential apartments, thus the massive community outbreak.

5. Many cases of returning not-local born Singaporeans/PR covided, classified as Singaporeans.

6. Private schools hosting KTV girls, are infected and not disclosed. KTVs reopened.

7. In August, ICA approved huge number of PRCs and Indians back into Singapore in the weeks ahead.

8. ART distribution to companies is behind schedule. No longer realistic to force working population to test every weeks for 2 months as planned.

9. There are now cases of former infected, failing recent ART tests but no symptoms. So MOH is not sure if these folks are spreading COVID.

10. A few kopitiams closed over the weekend, but not mentioned in media.
A thousands likes for this to present it to mtf and leemark it as sinkies are truelee fucked up now