• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
figure-5_19-sep.png

the bulk of people cv19 infected are from 19 to 60
that means they shd recover pretty well and would not add a great deal to death and icu numbers
so, really nothing to worry
82% vax had saved pap's ass
haaaa

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
HBL for the school kids, safe for the graduating batch, is a good move. WFH default-mode is a good move too. Putting C19+ in CCFs is a good move, proper segregation with trained medical personnel to make an educated judgment call is a good move. Sheep humbly implore these moves to be considered and taken. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

source-
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/home-recovery-vaccinated-covid-patients-aged-12-69-moh-094923623.html
Teegong poh pi ah!!!
Gumxia gahmen ah!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

source-
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ilities-to-be-set-up-for-stable-patients-with

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the bulk of people cv19 infected are from 19 to 60
that means even if they shd recover pretty well and would not add a great deal to death and icu numbers
so, really nothing to worry
82% vax had saved pap's ass
haaaa
in my projection models, if we hit below 50 in ICU in late Oct, we go the route of UK, either that or we see death rate climbing like how Israel had experienced.

lai lai lai!!! tikam tikam! :coffee::coffee::coffee:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
in my projection models, if we hit below 50 in ICU in late Oct, we go the route of UK, either that or we see death rate climbing like how Israel had experienced.

lai lai lai!!! tikam tikam! :coffee::coffee::coffee:
the 3rd round of vax which has started will save pap
my worry is mu variant that will hit by year end or first half next year

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Double whammy for me yesterday. First my laupeh was tested positive with swab test at his workplace and early this morning I got SMS saying I kenna a backdated HRW. If only Toto is so zhun. Called MOH hotline and apparently cases are rising and rules are simbeh luan now. I'm supposed to stay home for 10 days yet I have to go take PCR test asap. Dunno what the fuck they want. Good luck guys and take care. And fuck China for their Wuhan virus.
I suspect more folks will be receiving this SMS soon. Brace yourself.

Screenshot_20210920-033248_1_copy_540x1080.png

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Double whammy for me yesterday. First my laupeh was tested positive at his workplace and early this morning I got SMS saying I kenna a backdated HRW. If only Toto is so zhun. Called MOH hotline and apparently cases are rising and rules are simbeh luan now. I'm supposed to stay home for 10 days yet I have to go take PCR test asap. Dunno what the fuck they want. Good luck guys and take care. And fuck China for their Wuhan virus.
I suspect more folks will be receiving this SMS soon. Braced yourself.
View attachment 123219
Take care bro. Never a good thing to hear someone you know got infected I know. But majority will be fine, vaccinated or unvaccinated. Like what the British says...stay calm and carry on.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Double whammy for me yesterday. First my laupeh was tested positive with swab test at his workplace and early this morning I got SMS saying I kenna a backdated HRW. If only Toto is so zhun. Called MOH hotline and apparently cases are rising and rules are simbeh luan now. I'm supposed to stay home for 10 days yet I have to go take PCR test asap. Dunno what the fuck they want. Good luck guys and take care. And fuck China for their Wuhan virus.
I suspect more folks will be receiving this SMS soon. Brace yourself.

View attachment 123219
This was 10sep case you leeceived yesterday on 19sep then today last day for test? KNN

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was 10sep case you leeceived yesterday on 19sep then today last day for test? KNN
Yep. Exactly.
That's why I called MOH hotline and was assured I didn't commit any offence for stepping out during the past 10 days. Apparently the helpdesk said the trace-together system and the HRW system aren't linked in any way, which I find is totally fucked-up. If all these info aren't interconnect in anyway why implement them at all ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the rules kept changing with no warning.
Bottomline : If one member of your family tested positive during swab test, everyone in the family is fucked. You are required to register online for home-quarantine for yourself and other members of family. Was this rule even made public at all ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bottomline : If one member of your family tested positive during swab test, everyone in the family is fucked. You are required to register online for home-quarantine for yourself and other members of family. Was this rule even made public at all ?
Yup there is no fixed rule stated maybe becas they also not verlee sure which to apply at which state ? KNN

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the heads up on what to expect. Simple rule is to follow procedure n await instructions. Can't go wrong...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't follow the rules. It is time the people overthrow all these rules. The more you give in to these rules, the more your life will be screwed. When will Singaporeans wake up?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s a very nice typical template answer of an idiot keyboard warrior. I am sure you did not come from a elite school
I am using the exact template PAP uses to pay themselves millions.
Remember their statement and I paraphrase:
We need to pay competitive salaries pegged to the best in the country, otherwise nobody wants to be a Minister.