• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dare to do that yourself ?
yup, they screwed up everything ,even the vaxx is getting infected. you still trust them? They will carry on with the procedure. as long as you follow their rules, your life will not go back to normal. To rise up against the covid rulings, all have to go against it. It has to start with yourself.

You believe the test kit will tell you the truth and give you real result? How do they choose the company to manufacture these kits? Do they have history in doing that? what is their record? all these things people need to know. If you leave it to the govt to do everything and you just shake leg, then good luck.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup, they screwed up everything ,even the vaxx is getting infected. you still trust them? They will carry on with the procedure. as long as you follow their rules, your life will not go back to normal. To rise up against the covid rulings, all have to go against it. It has to start with yourself.
OK, you don't 打咀砲 here. You go call up MOH and fucked them, record the phone conversation and post here. You dare do that?
Otherwise you're just another ginfreely here.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, you don't 打咀砲 here. You go call up MOH and fucked them, record the phone conversation and post here. You dare do that?
Otherwise you're just another ginfreely here.
That is all i have to say here. if you let fear run you like that. then good luck to you. This is the only way to solve the problem. The people have to wake up and take action and know that you have the power more than the govt. Either you do that or you let the govt screw you, your choice.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is all i have to say here. if you let fear run you like that. then good luck to you. This is the only way to solve the problem. The people have to wake up and take action and know that you have the power more than the govt. Either you do that or you let the govt screw you, your choice.
See ? You have no balls yourself and only good at 打咀炮 here, telling others to do something which you have no guts to do yourself. You just lost your credibility here for me. And you've proven yourself to be another ginfreely.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
i
See ? You have no balls yourself and only good at 打咀炮 here, telling others to do something which you have no guts to do yourself. You just lost your credibility here for me. And you've proven yourself to be another ginfreely.
i dun have to trumpet what i do in my dealing with the authorities here. you do not know me. i also do not care what you think of me.

Your story of father tested and this and that can be false too. I am using your story to send the message to others. the message is wake the fuck up, the vaccine and covid rulings are as useless as how you see them. If you follow them , you allow them to control you, if you dun, you take the power back.

You carry on your fear of your authorities, i have to say good luck to you. same as those who go and take the jab.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i

i dun have to trumpet what i do in my dealing with the authorities here. you do not know me. i also do not care what you think of me.

Your story of father tested and this and that can be false too. I am using your story to send the message to others. the message is wake the fuck up, the vaccine and covid rulings are as useless as how you see them. If you follow them , you allow them to control you, if you dun, you take the power back.

You carry on your fear of your authorities, i have to say good luck to you. same as those who go and take the jab.
Frankly after reading your comments, I won't even give a fuck about your postings anymore, ginfreely v2.0.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delta has higher viral loads so it seems, after hijacking host cells, fast hand fast leg replicate replicate, then cell burst.
if elderly has comorbidity, vax probably not much use. most impt for elderly with comorbidity is stay at home. problem is lots of these pg elderly think vax already can be superman. go jalan here jalan there, wear half fuck mask and talk and mix around

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
singkies men must be quite desperate during covid.
willing to pay $50 for kissing
haaaa

2 spa owners charged over masseuses providing sex services
www.channelnewsasia.com
SINGAPORE: Two owners of separate spa and massage establishments were charged in court on Tuesday (Sep 21) with failing to ensure their employees did not offer sexual services to customers.
Jimmy Chew Choon Kwok, 37, was given two charges under the Massage Establishments Rules over the conduct of three female employees at W Wellness Spa at 100 Turf Club Road in April and August this year.
According to charge sheets for Chew, one masseuse offered a masturbation service for an additional S$50 to a male customer at 5.48pm on Apr 20.
At about 3.25pm on Aug 10, another masseuse offered to masturbate another male customer for an extra S$50.
On that same day, a third masseuse offered multiple sexual services to a customer: Masturbation services for an additional S$55 and "French kissing" for an extra S$50.
Chew is set to plead guilty next month.
Separately, 48-year-old Koh Chi Yuan was given one charge of failing to ensure his employee did not provide sexual services at Palace Spa along River Valley Road in August.
Koh's employee allegedly provided multiple sexual services to a customer on Aug 3, including: A "glass service" naked massage for S$100, oral sex for S$150, "full service" sexual intercourse for S$200 and masturbation services for S$50.
Koh is set to plead guilty in November.
For each charge of failing to ensure their employees did not provide sexual services at the massage parlours, the men could be fined up to S$5,000 for the first offence. If they are repeat offenders, they can be jailed up to two years, fined up to S$10,000, or both.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Livestock feed stores are reporting shortages of ivermectin as many Americans buy up the anti-parasite drug and misuse it to treat Covid​

• Some veterinary stores and drug suppliers are reporting shortages of the anti-parasite drug ivermectin
  • Ivermectin has been the center of public attention in recent months due to misinformation about its ability to treat COVID-19
  • Falsehoods about ivermectin are based on a misinterpreted study from early in the pandemic that found high concentrations of the drug could stop the virus
  • One Las Vegas store, V&V Tack & Feed, even begin requiring people to show a picture of themselves with their horse to purchase the drug
  • A version of drug is safe for humans and FDA approved, but has not shown any ability to cure viruses
Shortages of the veterinary version of the anti-parasite drug ivermectin are being reported by distributors and feed stores across the country because many people are misusing it to combat COVID-19.

The issue has caused frustration for some horse owners, who cannot find the drug to treat their animals.

Ivermectin became the center of public attention in recent months after social media rumors caused many to believe the drug could treat or prevent COVID-19.

While the drug is safe for human use in small doses, and is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), many are using versions of the drug made for large animals like horses, leading to a surge in poison control calls.

QC Supply (pictured) a distributor of veterinary drugs, has reported running out of the anti-parasite drug ivermectin after many began using it to treat Covid

QC Supply (pictured) a distributor of veterinary drugs, has reported running out of the anti-parasite drug ivermectin after many began using it to treat Covid

V&V Tack and Feed (pictured) began requiring people to show a picture of themselves with a horse to purchase ivermectin. Many horse owners are having trouble finding the drug due to a recent rush

V&V Tack and Feed (pictured) began requiring people to show a picture of themselves with a horse to purchase ivermectin. Many horse owners are having trouble finding the drug due to a recent rush

Pictured: A sign at V&V Tack & Feed requiring ivermectin purchasers to have a picture of their horse on hand

Pictured: A sign at V&V Tack & Feed requiring ivermectin purchasers to have a picture of their horse on hand

'There was an immediate frustration expressed by retailers who felt it was necessary to re-shelve ivermectin labeled products behind counters or locked in cases,' said Cliff Williamson, director of health and regulatory affairs at the American Horse Council, to the Washington Post.

'Shoppers now go through extra steps to obtain equine medication.'

Multiple stores and suppliers that sell the product are reporting shortages.

According to The Guardian, QC Supply, a Nebraska based distributor, has ran out of ivermectin paste to be used for horses.

A Las Vegas store, V&V Tack and Feed, even began requiring people to show pictures of themselves with their horses to purchase the drug to prevent misuse

'I had a gentleman come in, and he was an older gentleman. He told me that his wife wanted him to be on the Ivermectin plan,' Shelly Smith, an employee at V&V, told News Channel 5 in Nashville.

'I immediately brought him over here because at that time, I had this sign hung up, and I told him this isn't safe for you to take. And he says, "Well, we've been taking it, and my only side effect is I can't see in the morning."

'That's a big side effect, so you probably shouldn't take it.'

Fleet Farm, an online outlet where ivermectin can be purchased, currently issues a warning about the drug as well.

'Despite media reports that ivermectin could potentially be used to treat people with Covid-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death,' the website says, as reported by The Guardian.

Many Americans are purchasing horse versions of ivermectin. While the drug is safe for human consumption, doses made for horses are too large for humans and could cause overdoses

Many Americans are purchasing horse versions of ivermectin. While the drug is safe for human consumption, doses made for horses are too large for humans and could cause overdoses

Rumors and falsehoods about the drug's ability to fight viruses like Covid are based on an Australian study from early in the pandemic that found the drug could inhibit replication of the virus' cells.

Many took the study and ran with it, pushing ivermectin as a Covid treatment and even potential vaccine replacement.

Some prominent figures even backed the drug, like Fox News' Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingrham.

Dr Timothy Geary, one of the world's foremost parasitology experts, explained to the DailyMail.com last month that the results of the study could not be translated to humans as the concentrations of the drug used are too high to be safe.

'At high concentrations in cell culture, many compounds can have all kinds of effects but when you look at what we would call pharmacological levels - what we actually see and treated patients - it is far higher than [what would be used in humans]

'So the standard doses of ivermectin that we use for people are never going to reach the levels that would be effective in against the virus based on that one study.'

Geary assured DailyMail.com that the drug was safe to use in standard human doses, though, and there are little negative side effects when used properly.

Unfortunately, many are not using the drug properly and causing injury to themselves.

Poison control centers nationwide are reporting a surge in recent calls to treat ivermectin overdoses.

Many of the overdoses are relatively minor and there are no reported deaths caused by the drug itself, though some that have chosen to use ivermectin instead of seeking medical treatment when infected with the virus have died.

Top Ivermectin expert says the drug does not treat COVID-19​

Dr. Timothy Geary, one of the world's foremost experts of Ivermectin, says the drug does not have any effectiveness fighting viruses.

Geary, who is the Research Chair in Parasite Biotechnology at McGill University in Montreal, Canada, says that the 2020 study which spawned much of the Ivermectin-craze is not being correctly read.

Dr Timothy Geary (pictured) is one of the top experts on ivermectin and has researched the drug for  over a decade

Dr Timothy Geary (pictured) is one of the top experts on ivermectin and has researched the drug for over a decade

He told DailyMail.com that the study did show that Ivermectin could inhibit the replication of COVID-19 virus cells, which is what many are reading from the study that makes them believe the drug has virus killing properties.

Geary explained, though, that the concentration of the drug used in the study were so high that it could not be used for treatment in a human, and would likely cause an overdose.

'In that study they showed that in cell cultures, Ivermectin could inhibit [Covid] replication, but the concentrations required for that effect were in a range called the micromolar range - very high concentrations relative to what you would find in the plasma of a treated person or an animal, which would be 20 to 50 times lower.'

He does not see too much harm in people using the drug in human-sized doses, though, as Geary assures that it is safe for consumption.

It is safe to use in doses of around 200 micrograms, and even people who are using it to incorrectly treat Covid are unlikely to suffer any major symptoms.
'There's no significant toxicity from those doses,' Geary says.

He also mentioned that the drug has been used billions of times in between humans and animals, and has never shown any ability to combat viruses outside of the laboratory.

The typical Ivermectin prescribed by doctors com in pill form in small doses

The typical Ivermectin prescribed by doctors com in pill form in small doses

But many Americans are facing problems with Ivermectin because they are not using the versions of the drug prescribed by doctors.

Instead, many are finding their own over-the-counter solutions, most notably going to local feed stores and buying medicine meant for horses, cows and sheep.

Prescribed versions of the drug come in pill form, while these versions are liquid.

The dosages are also much larger, meant for an animal that can weigh over 1,000 pounds, not a person that can weight less than one-fifth of that.

Taking doses too large can cause a person to have nausea, body pains, diarrhea limb swelling and other serious side effects.

In more serious cases, a person could overdose and suffer severe damage to their central nervous system, and potentially even die.