• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corrupt Hands Behind NTUC Sale?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
S$2.2 billion for a majority stake NTUC sounds quite cheap. NTUC Income must be very heavily indebted.

In perspective, S$2.2 billion is like 3-months of DBS profits. Therefore for such price without a bidding war for Income, Income must be a can of worms.

OCBC just paid Great Eastern at S$1.4 billion for 11.56% of Great Eastern shares that it doesn't own, valuing Great Eastern at over S$12 billion. Great Eastern should make an offer for NTUC Income too. I hope NTUC Income continued to be majority locally-owned.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-07-24-12-28-03-12_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/cXVMoG4eb7rwtdZf/?mibextid=qi2Omg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unions are poor at making profits. Ali's aunts ceo will show u how to easy it is to raise insolent premiums through collision. :cool:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/h53V32nJ8LxeXPhM/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Jimmy Tan pointed out that total Assets of NTUC income is $47.2 Billion dollars.
So we are selling off 51% to German Insurer Allianz for $2.2 Billion.
Who made this shit deal? Can we investigate and object?

Say bye bye to your CPF.
Total assets is not the same as net assets lah. After u minus liabilities, and debts, net asset is a lot less. The price is about what the market value of the shares is.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Well done PeeM Lawrence Wrong. One of the first acts in office is to sell of NTUC Income to a large German Insurance company. Come, I clap for you.

joemartini

Alfrescian
Loyal
There never was any good faith to begin with. Unless you're dumb enough to believe that the NTUC was some kind of altruistic non-profit organization.

Better wake up. Nothing's changed. except maybe this time they're too desperate or too lazy to keep up pretensions.
Laksaboy.

let those who BELIEVE in the PAP see all their 59 (NDP59) years of savings, wealth, investments, insurance, retirement in NTUC income progressively gets all wiped out UNTIL zero. then can go hong lim park kpkb, die, decompose there.

let's see what is the political impact coming from all these dumbfuck singaporeans this during GE season.

For me (and maybe for you also).. we invest money into the market for all kinds of reasons thru all kinds of investments and channels, with the understanding that the RISK is always there. your money can be entirely wiped out to ZERO or it can double or triple. anything can happen.

just wait and see. tomorrow morning any long queues at NTUC income bras basah office.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupidity n ignorance of sinkees resulting in the sale of national assets to foreigners. KNNCCB !!!

joemartini

Alfrescian
Loyal
S$2.2 billion for a majority stake NTUC sounds quite cheap. NTUC Income must be very heavily indebted.

In perspective, S$2.2 billion is like 3-months of DBS profits. Therefore for such price without a bidding war for Income, Income must be a can of worms.

OCBC just paid Great Eastern at S$1.4 billion for 11.56% of Great Eastern shares that it doesn't own, valuing Great Eastern at over S$12 billion. Great Eastern should make an offer for NTUC Income too. I hope NTUC Income continued to be majority locally-owned.
I don't have any policies with NTUC income. not my problem.