• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corrupt Hands Behind NTUC Sale?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/h53V32nJ8LxeXPhM/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Jimmy Tan pointed out that total Assets of NTUC income is $47.2 Billion dollars.
So we are selling off 51% to German Insurer Allianz for $2.2 Billion.
Who made this shit deal? Can we investigate and object?

Say bye bye to your CPF.
Because the Dynast-lee empire is gone, and it wants to sell everything that belongs to Sinkapore and Sinkies. If the dishonourable son can betray its own family members, it can do the same to Sinkies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this were a proper civilized country 'NTUC Income' the insurance agency would not have existed in the first place. :rolleyes:

Maybe the regime is short of money, time to asset strip the country. :cool:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why i am laughing at those who sympathise with the younger bro. Why did he sell off all his assets in sg?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this were a proper civilized country 'NTUC Income' the insurance agency would not have existed in the first place. :rolleyes:

It's not so much liquidation as it is a systemic hawking of assets. Once you have sold a house, everything in there can be hawked off at a price, cos they are useless to the new owners

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

And they believe it when the Jinx and his wife says there is plenty of money in TH and CPF?

Again say bye bye CPF.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dontch say like this.
It creates opportunities for chio boos to earn a income. better enslave by insurance agency rather than under a pimp.

Not just the chio bus. Even those fat / plump ones get in on the action.

There was once a plump agent (Bui bui, but with a chio face) cold-approached me and asked me directly:"Hello handsome, help help me leh."

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Screenshot_2024-07-23-20-20-20-51_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg