• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Core member of opposition party alleged to be having extramarital affair

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That means you really dunno her well as what you have claimed

Do you think I'd reveal all that I know on open forum just to prove the point that I know and boast about it? If I do that, she'd trusted the wrong guy.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think I'd reveal all that I know on open forum just to prove the point that I know and boast about it? If I do that, she'd trusted the wrong guy.

standard ah ram bullshit tactic... manage to turn this into a glenda topic .... meanwhile no1 kwestion the WP member about angela and Yaw...

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There are quite a number of WP members in this forum and it is kind of strange that none of them have come out to denounce such innuendo. Even the insects fly far far while some just try to use distraction tactic.

Goh Meng Seng

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
standard ah ram bullshit tactic... manage to turn this into a glenda topic .... meanwhile no1 kwestion the WP member about angela and Yaw...

There are quite a number of WP members in this forum and it is kind of strange that none of them have come out to denounce such innuendo. Even the insects fly far far while some just try to use distraction tactic.

For once, I agree with GMS. Ramseth is using distraction tactic and other WP members are using silence and forget it. I say that's a matter of forget it not. YSL and WP members should deny or clarify. We're talking about an MP here. I think it not unreasonable to expect him and his members to reply to such an allegation.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

When people were accusing you of adultery and even impersonating your wife in this forum WP members were actively denounced the act even when your own NSP members were hiding in the shadows.

Now you turn around and say WP members are insects who fly far far. Your hypocrisy and ungrateful sticks to high heaven and your lack of scruples will be smelly for 10,000 years.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When people were accusing you of adultery and even impersonating your wife in this forum WP members were actively denounced the act even when your own NSP members were hiding in the shadows.

Now you turn around and say WP members are insects who fly far far. Your hypocrisy and ungrateful sticks to high heaven and your lack of scruples will be smelly for 10,000 years.

Really ah? Ji kor siao cho ji kuan tai ji ah? GMS jin eh si ji kor LANJIAO LANG! :biggrin:

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah the CEFC. I had went there a few times at the invitation of a friend. It's your typical modern charismatic church with a rather young congregation, though you will find middle-aged and elderly folks too.

It's located at Bukit Panjang.

http://www.cefc.org.sg/

There are 2 ways for mr yaw to tackle this paininass issue,

1. Looking at it Politically and spiritually, he should just make a confession (just like the high profile jack neo's case who got city harvest church involved). Anyway, everyone is a sinner in this planet according to the holy book.

2. Deny all allegation thru a public conference and this must be done with support from spouse of 2 involved parties

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I do not think there are known NSP members on Sammyboy other than myself.

But at the very least, I have responded. :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When some PAP party members slipped, the rest of the party members came to their rescue. Will WP stand by Yaw to face Graceful Seng?

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously! Why do we work so hard for... To improve the quality of our life Rite?!

He is just improving his "quality"...

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a forgiveable sin to me as far as oppositions are concerned.
They have never claim to be on high moral grounds like those MIWs and have never sued anyone.
Such hypocrisy! One rule for one party and a different rule for another party.
"Forgiveable sin"? All sins are forgiveable?

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone sleeps around. it's just whose affair get made known to the public.
chao TRE choose to tell the world just before CNY, i wonder what their intentions are. carrying pappie's balls this dragon year??

If the allegations are true, this Yaw fella really a double faced snake. Isn't he worse than the PAP he is opposing?

His affair is sibei jialat for the following reasons:

- he is married
- the other woman is married too
- he got the woman pregnant

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad the damsel in distress dun end up with him in the end! lol

not everyone is as blind as ramseth himself. everyone can clearly see that ramseth is no where as 'yantou' as he bragged to be.

any charbo with slightly good taste and slightly good look will never choose to be with ramseth.