• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Core member of opposition party alleged to be having extramarital affair

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Keen set liao

Photo Jan 22, 3 05 54 PM.jpg
Pii keen liao yang?

Pii joetys ,

Jai yean yean , mai kot na
Wan nee sorng sorng hock jead 1st prize na :biggrin:
Keen kao ler yang ?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Yaw & Angela were to born 100 yrs earlier, they would have to send into the pig's cage (zhu long) and drown to death

hi there

1. wake up and smell the coffee.
2. are you born in some hole in chineyland or what?
3. if you have your way, they will be stoned too!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah, this thread is the hottest now in Sammyboy. Can't resist to give my view despite holidaying in Vietnam now. I agree with what brother Zeddy said. As long as Yaw does his job as an mp, who cares about what he does with his personal life as long as they are willing parties and he did not abuse his power.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the photo looks like already have a relationship.maybe wrong eye old uncle.but can see the "intimacy"?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha you guys damn creative and funny...,
It's ok to have a laugh but dun get distracted and forget the big picture....
The MIWs still need to be kicked out come 2016 for us to have any chance for a better Singapore.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MIWs still need to be kicked out come 2016 for us to have any chance for a better Singapore.

Glad that Sinkies are talking about kicking out the MIWs, and not just winning a few seats in Parliament. Looks like our hearts have grown big this time.

I'm pretty confident that MIWs would carry out the role of Opposition much better than WP.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glad that Sinkies are talking about kicking out the MIWs, and not just winning a few seats in Parliament. Looks like our hearts have grown big this time.

I'm pretty confident that MIWs would carry out the role of Opposition much better than WP.

Yes make no mistake....40% voted in a handful of heroes....but it's still status quo.
Do not be distracted by all the half fucked wayang changes....
REAL CHANGE can only happen after the old man is dead and rest of them whites kicked out.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6SW1_9VofBc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't Afford That

captain-america-vs-hitler.jpg

If this is true, and to those that thinks it does not matter, think again.

Yaw cheated, Angela cheated and one of the cheat is representing us in parliament.

I think it is disgraceful if WP does not takes action and punish them accordingly.

Okay, we can't afford that to happen. We have to segregate what is for the running for the state and what is not. If Sun Yet-san could have said even a pros could be elected as a president to protect the republic's interest. One thing cannot be equate to another.

Anyway, we don't have enough men to fight this battle. Everyone counts.