• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Common English Mistakes

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah your england also sibey tok kong...I kept wanting to ask you, what flower is that on your avatar? I saw this flower during Japan Hour last Sunday.

You like the flower bro? It is a local flower called Bunga Telang or Blue Pea Flower [ Clitoria Flower ]. The botanical name is Clitoria Ternatea. From it's appearance it is obvious why they call it Clitoria.:biggrin:

Actually it is used by locals to make the blue dye which some Bak Chang vendors do sell.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
its boss' fault. ...he always winking at me so how not to be horny? If he winked at you guys you would feel the same as i do. :rolleyes:

Oops sorry, a full stop went missing. Should be "Pay raise. erection2011's third leg rises when he is horny which is very often."

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
its boss' fault. ...he always winking at me so how not to be horny? If he winked at you guys you would feel the same as i do. :rolleyes:

You must be more handsome than bro drifter if he keeps winking at you. Bro KNNBCCB lost his avatar, maybe middaydog reclaimed it back.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
not true bro....BosSam likes fugly ...so i qualify leh :(.

middaydog taking knnbccb to court for kapoing his avatar.

You must be more handsome than bro drifter if he keeps winking at you. Bro KNNBCCB lost his avatar, maybe middaydog reclaimed it back.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
not true bro....BosSam likes fugly ...so i qualify leh :(.

middaydog taking knnbccb to court for kapoing his avatar.

You must be very modest bro. One night when no one is in the forum you should post your pic for 5 minutes and then delete so we can see why Boss likes you so much.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must be very modest bro. One night when no one is in the forum you should post your pic for 5 minutes and then delete so we can see why Boss likes you so much.

dont do that ..i did that once when i smoke too much weeds and i regreted it ..lucky tony is not in that thread at that time , only ah ram and maybe some other brother ..if not tony will keep my photo and masterbate . :wink:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

hey bro.....my looks not far from this :p ....

unchio.jpg

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont do that ..i did that once when i smoke too much weeds and i regreted it ..lucky tony is not in that thread at that time , only ah ram and maybe some other brother ..if not tony will keep my photo and masterbate . :wink:

Bro...you must have been really high. Lucky not many members saw it. Better don't smoke too much weed, everything done in moderation is best.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You should be happy if he takes your pic to PCC. If he had quoted it.......:biggrin:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A police-woman took a report from a lady who lost her hand-bag at the public-phone booth.

It went like this:

On the above, date, time and place, I placed my hand-bag at the phone-booth.
After the call I left.
Twenty minutes later, I went back there there but could not find the hand-bag that I left there earlier.
I searched around the viginity but could not find it.
That is all.

Can somebody tell me what has the poor lady actually lost?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A police-woman took a report from a lady who lost her hand-bag at the public-phone booth.

It went like this:

On the above, date, time and place, I placed my hand-bag at the phone-booth.
After the call I left.
Twenty minutes later, I went back there there but could not find the hand-bag that I left there earlier.
That is all.

If I was the IO, I'd classify it as case of misplacement. She could have left it in the booth but she couldn't possibly prove it. She could have left elsewhere too. She lost nothing, she misplaced something and couldn't recover it later. If she's pretty and sweet talk me nicely, I might consider raising a case of criminal misappropriation for her but frankly, the chance of catching the person who took an unattended bag would be next to zilch even if you hire Scotland Yard, FBI and CIA.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is all.

she lost her virginity in the vicinity.

Last edited: