• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Common English Mistakes

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
They even said " this one , that one".

Sorry but there's nothing grammatically wrong with that line. It's perfectly correct. Eg, (pointing to a cake) you say this one looks better than that one.
However, it is not right to say "he is like that one", she always very anxious one". See the difference?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry but there's nothing grammatically wrong with that line. It's perfectly correct. Eg, (pointing to a cake) you say this one looks better than that one.
However, it is not right to say "he is like that one", she always very anxious one". See the difference?

should be "he is like that wan"...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll send you home means, you ride on my car or taxi until you reach your doorstep, then goodbye. I'll take you home means, you ride in my car or taxi all the way to my home. I'll fetch you means, you wait at your doorstep, I'll come over with a vehicle. I'll bring you there means follow me, I'll lead you somewhere you wish to go but don't know the way how to go.

for you , you dont need any english lessson ..but you need to know the different between a crocodile and a alligator , a chihuahua and a pitbull :wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hmm...interesting...

what is the difference between;

fuck, make love, copulate, fornicate?

hi there

1. red, no different.
2. but i really prefer to steal eat.
3. aiyoh! the woman cannot beat our master here, sammy on some england lesson!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pay raise erection2011's third leg rises when he is horny which is very often.

Wah your england also sibey tok kong...I kept wanting to ask you, what flower is that on your avatar? I saw this flower during Japan Hour last Sunday.