• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COE hits $90,000 barrier

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good, lets hope it goes up even higher. I think it will hit 110k by the end of this year.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a lot of money that goes into feeding the worthless PAP government.

If you buy a car and the COE, you are feeding the parasites.

chd_tick_engorged.jpg

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I warned all my friends last year to buy before it goes up more. Many didn't listen. Now die pain pain.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should thank me for urging you to buy your car early inspite of the already high COE.

If someone has a car, say a model above 1600cc but below 2000cc and it still has a remaining COE till 2018, how much can he or she make from the sale of that car?
Will he or she get a windfall?
Some second-hand car dealers from among our esteemed forummers may wish to contribute with your most valuable feedback.
Thank you.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
so now its very simple, those who can afford continue to buy. those who cant afford, dont buy. if die die wanna buy, get those no need COE

burning-car_1864842i.jpg
cheng_beng_2.jpg