• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COE hits $90,000 barrier

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
relac.....still not at all time high yet.....
all time high was reached some 20 years ago......factor in inflation......we still got a long way to go.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
retard tonychat,

why are you still reading my posts? i know. because even though i fuck you damn jiat lak, you are willing to read the hard truth. congrats you are still teachable. :p

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard sedan cars diesel are going to be allowed in SG soon.... not sure it's true or not.

i saw the new VW caddy at the old mazada showroom at macpherson. The bloody diesel van come with a traction control button..lol.. who want to do a power slide with a diesel van for goodness sake. but if u interested, it $92K, come with 3yrs warranty.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kohliantye said:
If someone has a car, say a model above 1600cc but below 2000cc and it still has a remaining COE till 2018, how much can he or she make from the sale of that car?
Will he or she get a windfall?
Some second-hand car dealers from among our esteemed forummers may wish to contribute with your most valuable feedback.
Thank you.

Although there is some price impact but I don't think you can get the full revaluation benefit. There must be some benefits in buying second hand cars. Otherwise just continue to buy new cars. I guess the price adjustment for secondhand cars will be half way between full adjustment and zero adjustment.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
MRT Woe

Take taxi cheaper lah...

If you are not always on the run, cab should be a cheaper option. But, remember hor. In order to get a cab, one must have patience to wait and stand in a long queue. In the end, the MRT may be faster. But, you are warned that the MRT breakdown saga continues.