• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can’t remember the details but I remember scroobal started to use his clones to attack me after I speak out for @Froggy when @scroobal attacked him. Wow I am impressed with myself so righteous to always stick out my head to speak out for people nothing to do with me. No wonder I got so many enemies indeed.
U are a piece of rotten cunt .... shameless.

U are dangerous and like Jesus must die.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont like personal attacks towards myself and i usually dont attack others.

I mean what for. Usually just makes both more and more angry and then jusr scold bad words no intelligent discussion what good does it do rigjt?

Anyway i am sorry i attacked you. Yes previously i said i could not remember but now i can.

Hey if you have reason to attack me i will let you. I deserve it. So i wont blame you if you scold me and curse me for attacking you. And i wiil keep apologizing

What i hate though is beinf accused of doing somethint wrong that I DID NOT! I habe enough of thay shit in real life already from patients. Always have to let them bully me and say yeah is part of my job.

@ginfreely I dunno what work you do but it is like if you deal with customer and customer is always right have to kowtow no matter how stupid their requests are or what fhey insist is correct habe to agree? Or your boss? Colleagues?

Yeah. Fuck me for being rude. Fuck me for attacking you insluting you. Ok.

Just dont make up this nonsense i am scroobal and throw all his baggage at me also.
Jesus Christ.... u are a Buffoon sissy boy.... u shd go to women forum....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are a piece of rotten cunt .... shameless.

U are dangerous and like Jesus must die.
What rubbish you son of rotten cunt talking? What shameless. I am rightly impressed with my rare quality among Singaporean for speaking up for people nothing to do with me when i see others attacking them. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont like personal attacks towards myself and i usually dont attack others.

I mean what for. Usually just makes both more and more angry and then jusr scold bad words no intelligent discussion what good does it do rigjt?

Anyway i am sorry i attacked you. Yes previously i said i could not remember but now i can.

Hey if you have reason to attack me i will let you. I deserve it. So i wont blame you if you scold me and curse me for attacking you. And i wiil keep apologizing

What i hate though is beinf accused of doing somethint wrong that I DID NOT! I habe enough of thay shit in real life already from patients. Always have to let them bully me and say yeah is part of my job.

@ginfreely I dunno what work you do but it is like if you deal with customer and customer is always right have to kowtow no matter how stupid their requests are or what fhey insist is correct habe to agree? Or your boss? Colleagues?

Yeah. Fuck me for being rude. Fuck me for attacking you insluting you. Ok.

Just dont make up this nonsense i am scroobal and throw all his baggage at me also.
What I mean is you said you were under whatever stress and that’s why you attacked others. But I don’t remember seeing you attacking others in this forum in the same way. You only attacked me. Why?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What I mean is you said you were under whatever stress and that’s why you attacked others. But I don’t remember seeing you attacking others in this forum in the same way. You only attacked me. Why?
Cos you are an easy target. So many people attack you already. Remember when i said boys around a kitten?
I am ashamed that i basically joined in. But yeah thats why.
I think i got attack others also. And it is never right.
But attacking you affects you badly. I can see it.
Again I am sorry for what i did to you in 2018.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Charlie99 does that sometimes.

I guess online a bit more uninhibited
Yes that’s why after I come to this forum then I realised I am a real nice person don’t hide under the cover of anonymity to comment on strangers’ face features and call people ugly or small eyes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos you are an easy target. So many people attack you already. Remember when i said boys around a kitten?
I am ashamed that i basically joined in. But yeah thats why.
I think i got attack others also. And it is never right.
But attacking you affects you badly. I can see it.
Again I am sorry for what i did to you in 2018.
Ya you are like the recent case of maid killer that attacked the maid due to whatever stress and I am the vulnerable target maid indeed.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ya you are like the recent case of maid killer that attacked the maid due to whatever stress and I am the vulnerable target maid indeed.
I think I had written to you before to try not to engage with those guys.

If you dont react to what they say usually they will stop one. Maybe some of them will keep persisting.

I should take my own advice. There are people here who also tell me forget it lah. No point. Dont react.

Jw5 is a powerful influential member here. So i do not want to be his enemy. I say this with utmost candor and sincerity.

I am not scroobal and not MAY. It is silly to be enemies over something that is totally untrue.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Pui your evil filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

See? @Leongsam this Malaysia SPR has been insulting me like this in other threads TOO. Why are you protecting his clone from being exposed? By his behaviour I already can tell he is @Wunderfool
The problem with your threads is that it is impossible for me to sort out what’s going on so it’s impossible to moderate so I just ignore all the rubbish.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I think I had written to you before to try not to engage with those guys.

If you dont react to what they say usually they will stop one. Maybe some of them will keep persisting.

I should take my own advice. There are people here who also tell me forget it lah. No point. Dont react.

Jw5 is a powerful influential member here. So i do not want to be his enemy. I say this with utmost candor and sincerity.

I am not scroobal and not MAY. It is silly to be enemies over something that is totally untrue.
Perhaps you can try to bring some order into ginfreely’s discourse I gave up a long time ago.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Perhaps you can try to bring some order into ginfreely’s discourse I gave up a long time ago.
Several members here enjoy insulting and making fun of her.

The stuff they post usually will get them banned at other forums.

But because of your ideal for free speech and expression it is allowed here.

My question to @ginfreely is why she still comes here despite all of that? Who do you count as your friends here? Do they give you joy and relief such that overall you still prefer to be here?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sometimes I just wish I’d never created this forum in the first place it would have enabled me to concentrate on the other one that actually makes me some money

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with your threads is that it is impossible for me to sort out what’s going on so it’s impossible to moderate so I just ignore all the rubbish.
What do you mean by my threads? Can’t you see the post @LordElrond just insulted me cow in this thread which is your thread. So it is not just my threads but any threads with slut whore mistress or bad woman related stuff or even other non related threads like this thread I get targeted by @glockman aka @Cottonmouth aka @ginmother and @sweetiepie aka @hollowman etc.

You can easily sort out by banning them like you said you did to @jw5 two clones but you are double standard refused to ban those clones that attacked me. I mean why did you ban @jw5 two clones? Must be due to attacking mark yeo then why can’t you ban those clones viciously attacking me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean by my threads? Can’t you see the post @LordElrond just insulted me cow in this thread which is your thread. So it is not just my threads but any threads with slut whore mistress or bad woman related stuff or even other non related threads like this thread I get targeted by @glockman aka @Cottonmouth aka @ginmother and @sweetiepie aka @hollowman etc.

You can easily sort out by banning them like you said you did to @jw5 two clones but you are double standard refused to ban those clones that attacked me. I mean why did you ban @jw5 two clones? Must be due to attacking mark yeo then why can’t you ban those clones viciously attacking me?
Obviously you @Leongsam are a liar with double standard to ban clones attacking mark Yeo but not bam clones attacking Very Kind Lady.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset