• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

jw5

Loyal
I remember the name liao. PeiWeh aka Redbull313 aka Capamerica has said that I am Winnipegjets, TanWahTiu.
Apologise!

What happened to Winnipegjets?
Finally emigrated to Winnipeg to play for the Winnipeg Jets?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely

I found the posts where i attacked you. I understand why you hate me since that.

I am a real doctor. Although i do not like being one. And I am not scroobal lah.

I forgot that i said those thinfs to you.

And I am sorry.
But why did you as a real doctor attack me? That’s why I concluded you must be scroobal clone like what @jw5 said as not just you but other scroobal clones attacked me too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-vs-coalition-thread.220334/post-2708116

And this

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-vs-coalition-thread.220334/post-2708126

And this

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-vs-coalition-thread.220334/post-2708128

And this

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-vs-coalition-thread.220334/post-2708133

I found it. I was very bad and out of line.

I am truly sorry

I know why I was like that because i was in very bad shape mental health during that time. In fact sometime in May 2018 i left my practice and went on medical leave.

But no excuse. I owe you an apology. Those words are unacceptable.

But yes i understand why you hate me from then. You have every right to.

But i know now why.

I wish you good health and hope you find peace.
Good that you found the posts. I believe there are more. See? I was not telling lies you did attack me and write in a very different way then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow you can find so many posts so fast. I glanced your link and saw my reply one post below said:

Why I never imagine whoami or johnny333 attacking me? You were attacking me. The way you followed me like dog and asked questions this two days already betrayed your intentions. And that’s just one of the many reasons why I said you were attacking me these months.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Good that you found the posts. I believe there are more. See? I was not telling lies you did attack me and write in a very different way then.
Yes 2018 was when i started getting very bad depression.

Just dealing with the PRC ans hongkie patients took a toll on me.

You are very right. I was very bad shape then

Even now as I read what i wrote i am shocked and surprised

Although i am still depressed i can now see i was much worse then!

Anyway @ginfreely i i understand now.

You have definite reason to be angry with me.

But to say it is because i am scroobal. No. I am not scroobal. Am i a real doctor? Yes although i am not proud to be. Am i in canada? Yes i am. Calgary.

You can fuck me gin. Scold me for attacking you. I apologize. But i am not fake dr screwball crap.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wow you can find so many posts so fast. I glanced your link and saw my reply one post below said:
Yeah.

I dunno why i am guessing it muat have been a bad peruod for me where i was looking to take my frustrations out on people on the forum because i could not in real life to the patients.

Actually was it because i did that then jw5 came to your defence and started punishing me for it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please don’t waste precious music on a cow… this one doesn’t produce milk
Pui your evil filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

See? @Leongsam this Malaysia SPR has been insulting me like this in other threads TOO. Why are you protecting his clone from being exposed? By his behaviour I already can tell he is @Wunderfool

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@ginfreely

Hey i just realized that thread was where those guys constantly went to attack you ans insulr you. It has been dormant since Sept 5 2020.

Do you prefer me to lock it? I realize it could become active again and the one most hurt would be you.

Let me know if you wish me to lock it.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For pure entertainment, a summary of the characters in the forum:
1) Most entertaining - glockman, eatshitndie
2) Most decent and intellectual- nightsafari
3) Most sincere - Nayr69sg
4) Most powerful - JW5
5) Most foul mouth - cottonmouth
6) Most poetic - JW5
7) Most ridiculous - Sam Leong
8) Most persuasive - Sam Leong
9) Most kind - Zhihau
10) Most hysterical - Ginfreely
11) Most attention seeking - bigcockman
12) Most Know-It-All - Laksaboy (used to be Scroobal, but since he’s disappeared the award goes to Laksaboy. His famous quote “China will have regime change, will implode”

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I used the search function.

I searched "ginfreely" postee by nayr69sg

I realize that search would bring up posts where the word eg ginfreely is used or if i had replied to a post of that moniker.

There is a limit to 8 pages. So if i had posted a lot in reply to you it would close out quickly. But because i did not it can search up to back in 2012 even!

You can try it. Search "nayr69sg " poster by yourself. Will show all our interactions.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely

Hey i just realized that thread was where those guys constantly went to attack you ans insulr you. It has been dormant since Sept 5 2020.

Do you prefer me to lock it? I realize it could become active again and the one most hurt would be you.

Let me know if you wish me to lock it.
Oh that’s the coalition thread the dirty work of @zhihau. It’s where all the posts that attacked me - as well as all other valid posts of mine - are moved to. I don’t even read it now. It’s ok no need to lock.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Oh that’s the coalition thread the dirty work of @zhihau. It’s where all the posts that attacked me - as well as all other valid posts of mine - are moved to. I don’t even read it now. It’s ok no need to lock.
Actually zhihau and jw5 are good friends too.

Why doesn't jw5 tell zhihau to stop?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually some of the things he said about Conservative Party of Canada back then that I disagreed with are correct

I owe hin an apology

@winnipegjets bro if you are out there. You were right. I dumb ass was stupid to believe the Cons. I owe you apology.
cons in canada very different from cons in u.s. and cons in the south is very different from cons in the midwest.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@ginfreely

I did a search using "ginfreely" posted by scroobal

https://www.sammyboy.com/search/975433/?page=1&q=Ginfreely&c[users]=Scroobal&o=relevance

Only 2 pages?!

Looks like Scroobal wanted to ban you?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-vs-coalition-thread.220334/post-2573731

I dont know why scroobal told you not to reveal your personal information etc. But i can understand why you might have been thinking of doing it.

I also thought of doing it. But it would be a mistake.

Seriously how can you people think I am scroobal? That guy posts totally different from me. He is the authoratative type boss type. Not me.