• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Previously you @Leongsam said you don’t ban those clones attacking me in the name of free speech but yet you said you have banned @jw5 two clones. You should explain what’s the difference?

Hey @ginfreely

Actually maybe part of the reason is you also scold them back quite fierce you know. I am not saying that this means it is all ok and correct.

But i think when someone is being bullied and insulted to the point that it is almost spamming then the person doing the bullying and spamming should be banned right? But what if the person being bullied gives it back nearly as good? And is also doing it to the point of spamming.

For instance i know that if i keep carrying on with my hounding of jw5 and asking him to apologize and also verbally abuse him vulgaritiies etc then people might say fuck lah you also doing the same. And i will get banned too.

I have no righr to be giving advice. But maybe one suggestion i have for you @ginfreely is maybe try not to respond to those who bully you?

Just ignore them.

We talk about other things lah. More fun discussions. Just ignore those guys. They will lose interest and eventually go away. Hopefully. But i could be wrong also lah. They may stick around and keep hounding. But hey if you dont retaliate and are a good contributing member i will certainly support you.

It will take a big change from you though. And i am not confident this is something you agree with me on.

But just my thoughts on what you wrote.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Previously you @Leongsam said you don’t ban those clones attacking me in the name of free speech but yet you said you have banned @jw5 two clones. You should explain what’s the difference?

The difference was that I noticed them but I pay zero attention to the crazy tirades that you get involved with.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Several members here enjoy insulting and making fun of her.

The stuff they post usually will get them banned at other forums.

But because of your ideal for free speech and expression it is allowed here.

My question to @ginfreely is why she still comes here despite all of that? Who do you count as your friends here? Do they give you joy and relief such that overall you still prefer to be here?

She gives as good as she gets so I have this impression that somehow both sides get some sort of perverse pleasure out of the exchanges so I leave them be.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
What do you mean by my threads? Can’t you see the post @LordElrond just insulted me cow in this thread which is your thread. So it is not just my threads but any threads with slut whore mistress or bad woman related stuff or even other non related threads like this thread I get targeted by @glockman aka @Cottonmouth aka @ginmother and @sweetiepie aka @hollowman etc.

You can easily sort out by banning them like you said you did to @jw5 two clones but you are double standard refused to ban those clones that attacked me. I mean why did you ban @jw5 two clones? Must be due to attacking mark yeo then why can’t you ban those clones viciously attacking me?

I don't read all the stuff I see page after page of absolute garbage with you spitting on everyone and calling their mothers whores and everyone gang raping you to prove that you are right. You expect me to examine the thread and figure out who started it????

Why you keep coming back is beyond me. It leads me to believe that you actually enjoy yourself here so I just leave you to your own devices. I tried banning you temporarily a few times to cool things down but the minute the ban expires you're back again.

Seriously why don't you get a life. Find someone to be your soul mate and go for a nice holiday together to explore the world before climate change wipes us all out.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't read all the stuff I see page after page of absolute garbage with you spitting on everyone and calling their mothers whores and everyone gang raping you to prove that you are right. You expect me to examine the thread and figure out who started it????

Why you keep coming back is beyond me. It leads me to believe that you actually enjoy yourself here so I just leave you to your own devices. I tried banning you temporarily a few times to cool things down but the minute the ban expires you're back again.

Seriously why don't you get a life. Find someone to be your soul mate and go for a nice holiday together to explore the world before climate change wipes us all out.

Maybe she can try join this group more meaningful than quarreling it's at least productive and profitable. No ?

The constant stirring of discontent and hatred in this forum has to be paid wan... It's all energy and all that negative energy, frustration and anger or malice. First intimacy is our own body you heal up lesser and you creates more negative and harmful energy in your own existence, physically too. Simply put you're inviting, creating sickness through this dis-ease, it lowers you natural immunity and over time collectively it harms you the self first...........

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From 2008 to 2021 hosting this site with an overhead of about USD250 per month so that's USD250 x 12 yrs x 12 months = USD36,000 = approx SGD50,000.

Imagine the amount of fun I could have had with the whores advertised on my other site.
one (chaste) virgin here is worth more than us$36.9k of whoring on the other site. it depletes our brain cells and causes death at a more rapid but less memorable pace.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm sure Leongsam is looking for some hardcore, rock solid ass stuff, not this kind of weak rent a babe bullshit

1624750554426.png
1624750575037.png

This type ? You might be surprise on the side line those weak rent a babe can 'compromise' ............

*Btw i'm not asking Sam to join them. These babe are virgins (hint hint* we might have only one virgin here /rofl...........) they only accompany you for eats, like kupang or mussels etc.. whatever.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As for Doc, forgive yourself already don't apologize anymore. /Yawn... You can not control what others thinks and sometimes they do it for fun it could be an old boomer just bored or a 11year old buck tooth kid behind these moniker. /rofl...

You're taking this forum and Life too seriously lol........... Can't do everything right, let it go man.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
As for Doc, forgive yourself already don't apologize anymore. /Yawn... You can not control what others thinks and sometimes they do it for fun it could be an old boomer just bored or a 11year old buck tooth kid behind these moniker. /rofl...

You're taking this forum and Life too seriously lol........... Can't do everything right, let it go man.
Thanks nirvarq.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This old slut is obviously enjoying all the attention she will never get in real life.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember when i said boys around a kitten?
Oh come on, a kitten?
She's a hyena with rabies!

1624764514914.jpeg

With all that searching, you couldn't tell this bitch initiated offence, went around tagging random nicks, antagonizing and taunting them? When they did retaliate, she justified her claim of being bullied and portrayed herself as a victim?

With your intelligence as a doctor, why do you think anyone target her for no reason?
Just because she's a kitten? What kind of kitten has 500 over pages dedicated to her?
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-vs-coalition-thread.220334/

As soon as the abuse subsides since not everyone has my kind of perseverance, she tagged new nicks accusing them of clones to restart the drama and extend her play as a victim. Very Kind Lady is no kitten, she's an attention seeking whore who keeps coming back.

A virgin? Who the fuck does she think she is?
I'm here to perform hysterectomy with my bare hands, make her eat it and seal her hole for good!!

I'm going to tag everyone she claimed to be fucked by.

@glockman @sweetiepie @Valium @bart12 @LordElrond @AhMeng @musashi @eatshitndie @JohnTan @zhihau @hollowman @virus @laksaboy @knnccb @ginmother @wuqi256 @Balls2U @ilovechinesegal @wikiphile @Xisiqomelir @Rogue Trader @Robert Half @Sinkie

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I just wish I’d never created this forum in the first place it would have enabled me to concentrate on the other one that actually makes me some money
Never too late, however what about franchise it to the Canadian doc who loved fondling balls here...

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau eh, you must know I don't read many posts in this forum, that's why must tag me izzit?!:biggrin: Come aboard my yacht anytime lah.:thumbsup:
K L N
Kumsia Kumsia
But I dont have Off days.
I must wash toilet everyday.
Make sure very clean.

Btw I am not Chiobu.
Why would you invite me?

Btw I did not tag you.
By default, the system tag you
becoose you are
Verlee humsome.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

K L N

Tioks lah.

IMG-20210523-WA0003.jpg

@nayr69sg