• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

city harvest - a heaven called HELL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng heard they have bought the entire suntec city for their mega-worship?:confused:

that incident is still pending investigation. hope KONG HEE HUAT CHYE would puat chye. but knowing his links with very powderful and influential goondus who are mesmerised by his conning, it would be surprised that he would be let off with just a slap on the wrist.

then KHHC can just brag it out loud again on stage that "by the mighty love of god, i m safely delivered!!" the whole congregation would then go hogwild with faked up emotions and KHHC can change another 5-figures front door to his orchard rd penthouse.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
As my friend Ye Shu used to say, "“I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
As my friend Ye Shu used to say, "“I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

KONG HEE HUAT CHYE definitely knows that and knows even better how to exploit it. he gets richer and those who heard him get poorer.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye LeeTahSar

You steal from temple and bash your elderly father

Donating $2 to church still won't absolve your crimes

Prepare to rot in Changi prison

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
All religious leaders are conmen. The measure of who's the biggest is the size of congregation and coffer.

come to think of that, you are right, u know!!

dead sai ba ba reported to amass great wealth! even the living rogue botak monk is filthy rich! those who are religious and remain simple are very rare.

personally, i like thich naht hann - the viet buddhist zen master now residing in france.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus Is My Steward

camel_pack.jpg

What ? He's your friend ah ? He's my servant. I guess a camel was the biggest thing around in that place. So, no elephant, no rhino, no hippo, no giraffe, no ... The question is ...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jesus Is My Steward

camel_pack.jpg

What ? He's your friend ah ? He's my servant. I guess a camel was the biggest thing around in that place. So, no elephant, no rhino, no hippo, no giraffe, no ... The question is ...

How can someone who doesn't exist possibly be your servant?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

people could believe in the bible but why can't they believe in dan brown's DA VINCI CODE?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

people could believe in the bible but why can't they believe in dan brown's DA VINCI CODE?

Modern christians do not take the bible literally. Neither do they take it as historical fact. And Dan Brown's novel in bookstores is placed under the fiction catergory. The movie is for entertainment.

Cheers!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Modern christians do not take the bible literally. Neither do they take it as historical fact. And Dan Brown's novel in bookstores is placed under the fiction catergory. The movie is for entertainment.

Cheers!

The bible should be placed under the fiction category too.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

The bible should be placed under the fiction category too.

That should have been done during the Age of Enlightenment, but they still had Asia (East and South), Africa, Polynesia, and Western Hemisphere to convert.

Nowadays, I believe all religious books in general bookstores can be put under fiction, classics, or social studies. But the religious zealots will remove them and place them in Christian/Islamic bookstores rather than have them place under fiction - they wouldn't be able to handle that.

BTW, my friend in Oz told me that in his area, the Caucasians are not attending church but the Asians are. If this is true, looks like most Asians are about a century or two behind.

Cheers!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Modern christians (esp the ones in Europe) are agnostics really. They don't really believe in that "walking on water" nonsense. Christianity to them is just an intellectual cop-out that alleviates the stresses of modern life.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah_rastafar_I said:
Chc has the bigger congregation but ncc should have the bigger coffer. They managed to raise like 6 million during 1 sermon i think.

If someone can open the gates of heaven, it can't cheap isn't it? The key word is "if".