• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

city harvest - a heaven called HELL

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno how to title this after a visit there last sat. all thanks to the nagging wifey!

we were there sitting liked anyone else in suntec city. a smartly dressed voluteer usher approached us and directed us to a "special seats" location. it was a place reserved for all lst time visitors.

he greeted us: "welcome to city harvest. are you first time here?" how did he know that? wifey was pleasantly surprised but my defence was all up. next he asked whether we would like some coffee. i thought i heard wrongly. but no! he told us there was a kopi counter where we could help ourselves and quickly added that since we are first-timers, he would serve us which he did by going to the kopi counter and returning with 2 cups of kopi.

then there was alot of singing, dancing, clapping and all the woolalas. finally KONG HEE HUAT CHYE appeared on stage. his preaching for the day was compassion, charity and doing goods which sounded more like a buddhist dharma. finally the event approached the end.

the same smartly dressed usherboy came to us. he gave us each a card. surprisingly, it had our name and most of our particulars printed in it. then he instructed us to go to the newcomers welcome counter to claim a free vcd on today's preaching/performance.

isn't it amazing how professional this church is organised!

next come to the big motive of the day. while at the counter, they courtesy asked for donation. well, what were u suppose to do or react after they had pampered u from the very beginning u thought u step into heaven called HELL?

donate lor. what to do? :confused:

you should have gone to the supermarket beforehand, and buy a big bag of rice to donate to CHC.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard that eric moo is very much with them. this heaven called hell is very syndicated with powderful figures. wonder r paps minitoots members there too?

why so many are engrossed in this church? the power of god or the principality of the devil in disguise?

when i was there the atmosphere was indeed very charged up but there was a certain uneasy feeling ...a very uncanny chilling feeling.

you mean a satanic feeling?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean a satanic feeling?

something like that and they camouflage the chilly satanic shiver with powderful aircond. only the pyschic sensitive blokes could sense the presence of evil.

u gotta bring my li'l brother leetahsar there. he would tell u more what's around besides humans :biggrin:

Last edited: