• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China sure will be No.1 - if not, I will ban myself from this forum forever

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yahoo USA is damn funny - when China was leading gold and US was leading total, they ranked by total medasl to put US number 1

Then when US got more gold medals and China more total medals, it ranked by gold to put US number 1

Now China is top in gold and overall, poor Yahoo lan lan

No wonder it is such a loser company

Only with the help of China's Alibaba did it manage to hang on

But you know some Americans are just so thin-skinned cry babies

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
@besotted,

You got it, pal. Yahoo darn stupid to flip flop, it's inevitable China rules, why don't those Yankies wake up and join the world to celebrate China's ascension.

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

gQcGw.gif
gQcGw.gif
gQcGw.gif

U.S. women dominate China
Point total ties Olympic mark

9OTT2.jpg

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now tearing away to three gold medal lead over the thin-skinned crybaby Americans

Games are not yet over. As of NOW it's 2 gold lead and 2 medals behind in total medals u twat. :biggrin:
After leading for 2 consecutive days, it's your Cheena's turn. Take away ulu and low prestige games like ping pong and badminton and China becomes ordinary. :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Games are not yet over. As of NOW it's 2 gold lead and 2 medals behind in total medals u twat. :biggrin:
After leading for 2 consecutive days, it's your Cheena's turn. Take away ulu and low prestige games like ping pong and badminton and China becomes ordinary. :eek::biggrin:

If you say ping pong and badminton are low prestige,are you saying that the whole Olympic game itself is low prestige?Otherwise they won't include all the low prestige games and I think there are more.................

Anyway,cheer on for China...............Jia you.................even if China is no 2 ,it is already a steal for all Chinese on earth......I am quite contented liao.Bay sai hiam liao .不可以再嫌弃了。。。。

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After this no more swimming.
Is a tight race. USA athletics also useless.
This time round Chine lost many medal in gymnastic. But gain some in swimming.
USA get half of the swimming medal.
If not for swimming USA will rank 5th and below.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite setback in volleyball, hurdles and diving, China is still way ahead of the spiteful US

PRC rocks

Love love love China!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u.s.a. will win the medal race as there are more track and field relays, team sports and bmx to go. bmx is so new to the olympics china have no clue what it is. :rolleyes:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time is running out for you besotted.....you might want to hang out with pinoy in Manila will cool you down for sure.:biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sports is one of those things big communist countries can excel in when they put their minds to it. We have no idea of the human costs in achieving this end. I hope the treat their spent athletes well after this. My greater respect is for Jamaica. Poor country but with immense heart and talent.