• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China sure will be No.1 - if not, I will ban myself from this forum forever

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
China has taken the first gold medal in style - by the disciplined, strong-willed yet charming Yi Siling, and then followed up with another

China will maintain its top position that they achieved in the wonderful motherland Beijing four years ago

China will be top in London.

The descendants of the British drug pedlars who sold the Chinese opium will huff and puff but they can't do shit on home gorund

The US will also try but they will be second at best.

Singapore will win one silver - from the table tennis talent

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
USA sure to be number 1. But i am sure you will appear in another nick.

China has taken the first gold medal in style - by the disciplined, strong-willed yet charming Yi Siling, and then followed up with another

China will maintain its top position that they achieved in the wonderful motherland Beijing four years ago

The descendants of the British drug pedlars who sold the Chinese opium will huff and puff but they can't do shit on home gorund

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you like to predict. Tell me when will Zhang Ziyi die ? :eek::mad:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

My prediction, US first on the medal tally table. Chinkie ping pong team returns empty handed.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China won't do as well as beijing because no more home ground advantage.
Chinese are kampung champions....away from home will falter

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the Olympics, I specially set up a huge LCD TV in my restaurant

I cannot hang Chinese flag outside together with sSingapore flag, but inside I can decorate however I want

I decorate with lots of Chinese flags and have put up posters of every Chinese gold medal winner

Yi Siling is the first to win gold in London and first poster on the wall

The whole space will be filled with lots of Chinese greats

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I cannot hang Chinese flag outside together with sSingapore flag, but inside I can decorate however I want

I decorate with lots of Chinese flags and have put up posters of every Chinese gold medal winner

yeah i hope PRC conmen swindle all your money away. i can dream.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should tatoo the flag of China on your limp dick too..

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I want to support a bro from this forum. Everynight I bring PRC SYTs for supper. Where is your restaurant? Or it is classified TOP SECRET?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
To reveal identity in this forum is asking for trouble. Surely you know that - you are veteran and not the typical juvenile here

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Besotted better keep your words. Consider you win if either one of the two is met. :biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't everyone just bet on equal terms. If the condition is ban, then not so useful, as can use clones.
Why not use donation, like donate to the boss of this forum if lose?