• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Spygate: SG Official Bilahari Kausikan: "one fool like this can get all Singaporeans Suspected"

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, relying on athletes to represent Sinkieland in a more positive light, you say? :biggrin:

ST_20171110_SPT0812_3549220.jpg
please dont remind us painful memories

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
please dont remind us painful memories
I was just saying I am missing the Olympics. Its not fair to us that we cant watch all those beautiful bouncing boobies from all over the world. All thanks to China. All they do is screw our lives up! I hate this mask!

melanie-adams-hot-women-athletes-olympics.jpg

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Spy has become one of the most famous Singapore Citizens in recent history. We had Joseph Schooling win a medal, now we have Dickson Yeo. We need more people to represent Singapore in a more positive light. This will help negate any negative effects of this sad period of our history
As far as I know not that many well known Singaporeans out there. We dont seem to produce anyone of international fame so far.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird told me that we are taking a closer look at some of our 'chink' new citizens like Jet Li and Gong Li.
Ya but those are naturalized Sinkees. Need real local. Otherwise the closest thing we have is that Sun Ho Yeeeeee

not-sure-if-sun-ho-or-thai-tranny.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as I know not that many well known Singaporeans out there. We dont seem to produce anyone of international fame so far.
tommy kohliantye will be next. u.s. intell agencies will be wary of his moves. every high level sinkie or former diplomat with a chinkie face is a potential prc mole. no doubt about it. but i highly doubt unker tommy is “corrupted” by the chicoms. he’s the champion and author of one of the best “freedom of the seas” policies the world has ever witnessed, and he will never agree to the chicoms to run roughshod over them.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
it’s more than kissing ass. by allowing hundreds of thousands of tiongs to becum shitizens they are writing their own sextinction warrant. simply suicidal.

i dun want to get sue for doxing so i use paint brush to block their name and face.is a china girl studying in RP.Cant believe she can be so nasty to ask the pinoys... vietnamese to go and die becos of dispute in south china sea.
and she claimed all the south china sea belongs to china ....

how many of them migrated here is like her???how many of them still love motherland and willing to be their spies.. sabotage our USA fren???

dangerous or not?yes very becos they even joined our army and according to one forumer in edmw.... he posted his fren know of on china sg converted joined our army and is a officer and have frens back in china got link to the PLA.

what if this sg converted china guy is a hardcore ccp fan or even a spy send to sg to convert to sg citizen so as to spy here???or wonder how many military secrets will be transfer back if what i say is indeed true ???

RBjGKPA.jpg

wvAm9oJ.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun want to get sue for doxing so i use paint brush to block their name and face.is a china girl studying in RP.Cant believe she can be so nasty to ask the pinoys... vietnamese to go and die becos of dispute in south china sea.
and she claimed all the south china sea belongs to china ....

how many of them migrated here is like her???how many of them still love motherland and willing to be their spies.. sabotage our USA fren???

dangerous or not?yes very becos they even joined our army and according to one forumer in edmw.... he posted his fren know of on china sg converted joined our army and is a officer and have frens back in china got link to the PLA.

what if this sg converted china guy is a hardcore ccp fan or even a spy send to sg to convert to sg citizen so as to spy here???or wonder how many military secrets will be transfer back if what i say is indeed true ???

RBjGKPA.jpg

wvAm9oJ.png
you can tell her you’re senior political occifer in pla, and her pro-ccp comments are great leap forward appreciated. to receive her reward, she must meet you at hotel 69.

Last edited:

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can tell her you’re senior political occifer in pla, and her pro-ccp comments are great leap forward appreciated. to receive her reward, she must meet you to receive it at hotel 69.
you can tell her you’re senior political occifer in pla, and her pro-ccp comments are great leap forward appreciated. to receive her reward, she must meet you to receive it at hotel 69.

how many china uni students in our ntu and nus got the kind of communist mentality like this china uni guy ???

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PAP are so fucking dumb. Already kanna tricked by CCP in the SIP case, now still sleeping like a rock. People in USA already woke up to CCP's tricks.
Talked about national defense bullshit when you have CCP spies right under their nose. The PAP's ISD is a joke. If not for the US military who found pictures of US embassy in Singapore, PAP still sleeping about Islamic terrorist in Singapore. PAP can't even guard another terrorist properly and let him escaped.

PAP's ISD is only good at bullying oppositions and Singaporeans. When it comes to real spies and terrorist, they are basically useless.

Dickson is a dick head.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
how many china uni students in our ntu and nus got the kind of communist mentality like this china uni guy ???

this is getting more common. we have quite a few who have openly commented like this. they look down on us and think we need to be more like the mainland.

makes alot of people nervous.