• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Spygate: SG Official Bilahari Kausikan: "one fool like this can get all Singaporeans Suspected"

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Bilahari now realises his incompetence that China has been for decades mining SG for intelligence and since 70% are ethnically Chinese will have some form of allegiance with China. Bilahari thinks he is too clever for the Malaysians but he don't understand the long game they all play. This is what happens if you get your head too big and fail to do your job.

Remember LKY said, "If, for instance, you put in a Malay officer who's very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine gun unit, that's a very tricky business. We've got to know his background" and substitute Malay for Chinese and you have a problem.
PAP is friendly with CCP all these years with various high level and grass root exchanges. So collaborating with them will please the PAP no? :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is friendly with CCP all these years with various high level and grass root exchanges. So collaborating with them will please the PAP no? :unsure:

All these years... since 2004 I believe. Shortly after China had joined the WTO.

I doubt even Goh Chok Tong was so brazen. :cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is China the only country spying?u never heard of any other countries spying except China.....all day long u hear China spying China spying

No other companies in the world steals technology except China.none zilch nada no European no African no other Asian companies stealing tech only china.

Weird.

My god can America keep her secrets better?all day long u hear them complaining China stealing technology China stealing technology.
......for the last fifteen years.....why don't u stop dealing with them?why don't u lock up ur secrets tighter?or do u keep handing ur secrets to them thinking they will not steal?fool me once shame on you, fool me one thousand times...... nvm.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non-Chinese nationals spying for chinkland? Look no further than this forum! We are home to a bunch of commie dick sucking assholes, traitors. Everyone of them should be arrested and jailed. Executed even, which is the preferred method of punishment for these turncoats.
Lock them up with gin

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wait is he calling CCP's spy a fool?or the man was spying for CCP but somehow CCP didnt know about it?like it was all an accident?

or he is fine with CCP spying,as long as it didnt fk singaporeans up?

or is he too balless to call china out for spying so refer to him as "fool" ?

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
So basically we are now not welcome in certain circles, or at least we will be watched. splendid.

Its a good thing travel is slow, otherwise I am sure we will hear of some increased scrutiny for those traveling abroad.

Shake head.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this Dickson to plead guilty and confess, one shudders to imagine the amount of torture rendered on him by CIA operatives eg waterboarding etc etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shut down the Confucius Institute. :mad:

AF1QipNIHQiu-vKPnoI9ELQtrZIqAS-60SNaNXgSh_BA=s800

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well this is a fine mess. Its bad enough non asian people cant tell us apart now we have this genius making our lives harder. You know how many times people ask me where in China is Singapore? I mean this sucks!

not-sure-you-are-from-singapore-or-from-china.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spying is one thing. But if you're spying for a rogue regime which steals technology and constantly stirs shit in the USA... well, there will be consequences. :wink:

Also, it's not up to us, but up to the FBI and other agencies. They would be fools to not raise their guard when dealing with Sinkies now. :cool:
exactly.. so going to USA will be more checks, procedures and form-filling. Reputation of Singaporeans down the drain. I never associate anything with China, i have never even been to China, and no plans to go. Well, maybe after the fall of CCP.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
unfortunately there is some truth to this comment by Bilihari. I wish it were not true but hopefully our close ties to the Yanks will help

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
unfortunately there is some truth to this comment by Bilihari. I wish it were not true but hopefully our close ties to the Yanks will help
Our Spy has become one of the most famous Singapore Citizens in recent history. We had Joseph Schooling win a medal, now we have Dickson Yeo. We need more people to represent Singapore in a more positive light. This will help negate any negative effects of this sad period of our history

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our Spy has become one of the most famous Singapore Citizens in recent history. We had Joseph Schooling win a medal, now we have Dickson Yeo. We need more people to represent Singapore in a more positive light. This will help negate any negative effects of this sad period of our history

Oh, relying on athletes to represent Sinkieland in a more positive light, you say? :biggrin:

ST_20171110_SPT0812_3549220.jpg

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imho, Bilahari is taking cock. One Sinkie working for Chinese intel n ALL Sinkies are now suspects?

Espionage is the world’s second oldest profession. Every sovereign state spies on another. Especially their immediate neighbours and those that pose strategic threats.
Absolutely, This Bildahari is a US stooge.. What about the many covet activities carried out in Singapore and elsewhere in the world?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset