• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiam might repeat the 1991 giant killing feat in Bishan -ToaPayoh

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hope is 2 GRCs to opposition and 2 SMCs to opposition.
MIW on their toes after the election and continue to lead the nation forward .
We Singaporean live happily ever after !!! Amen .

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Before I attended the SPP rally on monday, I only knew of Mr. Chiam from down here and reading on him. Please don't get me wrong, I have never met him in person and I only know him as Singapore's longest serving opposition MP and has the support of Potong Pasir for 27 years.

After reading and looking at how frail CST is on the news, I began to be intrigued. Why is he still doing this? Is he trying to establish a legacy, to leave a long lasting name? I decided to go to a SPP rally and find out who really is this man?

The crowd on monday at Bishan Stadium went wild when CST came at around 9pm. When he spoke, everyone went quiet to listen very intently to what was he saying. It was obvious that CST was struggling to form words on the podium, let alone standing on it. As he spoke, my heart wept. Any lesser man would have stopped what he is doing now and yet he still soldier on. Mr. Chiam is the true Father of Singapore democracy as he has never stop working for her and her citizens irregardless of whether he knows you or not and whether you agree with him or not.

hi there

1. sis, your article really makes me weep!
2. no joke. crying for joy as cst pushes on.
3. yes, cst is no paper soldier or crying sheep.
4. but an fighter with a mighty will.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
im going to his rally tonight
hahaha....PP rally last nite was 1 and only.......his last as elected MP for PP.
the procession and chanting were awesome and spontaneous.....
once in a life time experience and got money also cannot buy such experience again.....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Chiam may repeat the 1991 giant killing feat in Bishan - Toa Payoh

He fought for the people not for the money.
I bet he sleeps well every night , with a clear conscience.

hi there

1. cst is some true-blue singapore boy.
2. with compassion, passion and spirit.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. sis, your article really makes me weep!
2. no joke. crying for joy as cst pushes on.
3. yes, cst is no paper soldier or crying sheep.
4. but an fighter with a mighty will.

hi there too

1. dey, i am a brother lah!
2. real men cry not because they are wearing long 4 in the hot sun doing tough training
3. Chiam See Tong won my heart because he has never stop for the past 27 years fighting for the small people
4. I am not a brave man too but CST convinced me to love Singapore too

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
124j3b6.jpg

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hope is that we see a total sweep by the opposition, all the opposition.

To form a government by the people of Singapore and for the people of Singapore.

To use the resources for all the people of Singapore.

I will not even rely on PAP as opposition. As other voted in parties will serve as check and balance.

Too long we have seen, PAP represented only their own interests and never our interests.

PAP can remain as the tiny minority they represent, just themselves.

tookara

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am not actually a brave man, but I love Singapore and I love Singaporeans", Chiam See Tong

Dear voters of Bishan/Toa Payoh GRC,

Come polling day on May 7, please give your generous support for this truly, uniquely Singaporeans' Politician who selflessly soldiered on despite his poor health to fight for a worthy cause so that Singaporeans can secure our future!

Get him into parliament (for this maybe his last time) to fulfill his unselfish wish!

Vote for SPP!

may the winds of change be with you and your brave voters, Mr chiam, a true warrior.

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
God bless Singaporeans.

If you think life is shit now with stagnant wages, overpriced homes, and sardine can public transportation...hang on tight

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
5/5/11 @ 10.00pm - toa payoh kopitiam bookie odds for Potong Pasir SMC

SPP 7/6 (was 9/6 yesterday)
PAP 9/10 (was 7/5 yesterday)

Another favourite to underdog - wat went wrong?

Well, hope the bookies gets badly burned in this one

If we really get 86-1, Singaporeans are gonna wake up Sunday and go WTF!!!!

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think we shd be realistic. Chiam cd have picked another ward to fight his battle, or stuck to his guns at PP. The pp of B-TP vote with their wallets, and they are not going to bother with his years of service in parliament.
It is sad to see a veteran bow out this way, cos I heard from the ground that his wife is not faring just as well.

Dun get me wrong - i hope the incumbent would fall, but i am a realist, and i prefer to face the truth

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think we shd be realistic. Chiam cd have picked another ward to fight his battle, or stuck to his guns at PP. The pp of B-TP vote with their wallets, and they are not going to bother with his years of service in parliament.
It is sad to see a veteran bow out this way, cos I heard from the ground that his wife is not faring just as well.

Dun get me wrong - i hope the incumbent would fall, but i am a realist, and i prefer to face the truth

I believe that Chiam is not doing this for him or his wife, it is for his spirit and what he has fought for to be bequeathed to his current team, the man of the hour may just be Benjamin Pwee. Let us pray and hope he will and is worthy to continue Chiam's cause.