• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiam might repeat the 1991 giant killing feat in Bishan -ToaPayoh

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the god bless Mr Chiam.
Pls give mr Chiam CT the fullest support.
Although I am not on ur GRC but I sincerely
wish you can slaughter the "biggest 2 dragrons"
On 7th May , SPP will trump!

Some brighter day in the near future, the nation will all remember Chiam, Low and JBJ for fighting the good fight amidst diabolically insurmountable odds

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many of them knew Chiam is the founded of Singapore Democratic Party in 1980, and was the party's Secretary-General (leader) until 1993, why and what happend? ask the cheebye lor!

Why are you so naggy har? Why don't you complain to the Japanese Embassy your grandmother was unfairly singled out to do extra rounds of blowjobs to Japanese Kempetai in Syonan-do?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched "today in parliament" as a very young child, I didnt understand politics.

But I saw two men, one Mr JBJ and Mr Chiam always kenna laughed at and bullied in various verbal ways by the mass of men wearing white. My young heart went out to them.

I asked myself then; How can these whole big bunch mock these two men whom was elected by the people, in public office? No matter right or wrong, we must accord respect to each other because of the noble intent in serving and representing the people of singapore. Such bulllying behaviour should not have a place in parliament, its not gentlemenly.

I still see Mr Chiam very strong in his spirt. I still tear when I see him for many reasons; despite his stroke, his convictions and love for his country men, his undying spirit.

My heart wil break if he and his team dont win Bishan/TP GRC. Just another five seats out of the 82 seats where at least half of them are of a lesser man than Mr Chiam.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 2001 election rally at Jalan Besar was a memorable one. I recall one Malay candidate was kidding about Sitoh busy planting papaya trees at Potong Pasir, and one after another the candidates cracked jokes about the PAP. But the one man everybody waited for was Mr Chiam. And when he finally did arrive (after running around a few rallies site), the crowd went wild and chant his name. With the aura of a statesman, he thanked the crowd and when he began speaking, the raucous crowd went to complete silence and gave full attention to him. That was 10 years ago but he then sounded really younger than his age, very smooth and eloquent. That was my first glimpse of The Champ and i am glad to have ever attended the rally. Can't get myself to attend the current ones... will cry :(

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, every single PAP candidate in Bishan is less worthy than Chiam.

Those are PAP candidates motivated by money, power and status.

The only PAP politicians comparable to Chiam as a public servant, are all long dead.

I watched "today in parliament" as a very young child, I didnt understand politics.

But I saw two men, one Mr JBJ and Mr Chiam always kenna laughed at and bullied in various verbal ways by the mass of men wearing white. My young heart went out to them.

I asked myself then; How can these whole big bunch mock these two men whom was elected by the people, in public office? No matter right or wrong, we must accord respect to each other because of the noble intent in serving and representing the people of singapore. Such bulllying behaviour should not have a place in parliament, its not gentlemenly.

I still see Mr Chiam very strong in his spirt. I still tear when I see him for many reasons; despite his stroke, his convictions and love for his country men, his undying spirit.

My heart wil break if he and his team dont win Bishan/TP GRC. Just another five seats out of the 82 seats where at least half of them are of a lesser man than Mr Chiam.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I can understand that feeling:( The results of this GE will reflect the values of our fellow countrymen and decide if I still want to be a singaporean:( Or off I go again.

If another 900,000 of FT will flow in..... there is not much difference living and working here than in a foreign country except for family and old friends.:o

Shit...I am getting too emotional after see Mr Chiam and his patriotism.:o

...Can't get myself to attend the current ones... will cry :(

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
<embed width="608" height="352" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v7.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=2wmf9tv&s=7"><br><font size="1"><a href="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2wmf9tv&s=7">Original Video</a> - More videos at <a href="http://tinypic.com">TinyPic</a></font>

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that happens, I will also join you in this diaspora.:(

With so many good people as opposition candidates, if the PAP wins all the seats, Singapore is totally lost. Time for me to shake a leg and move out for it can only get worse. With characters like the present ones that fuel our anger, add CCS, TPL and OTK, I do not wish to be around any longer.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam See Tong is a beacon of hope to all those who failed O Levels. It does not preclude your endeavour to cut a path to Greatness.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis word sunk d hearts of many voters in bishan-tpy .... mayb even wong ks
"I am not actually a brave man, but I love Singapore and I love Singaporeans", Chiam See Tong

Dear voters of Bishan/Toa Payoh GRC,

Come polling day on May 7, please give your generous support for this truly, uniquely Singaporeans' Politician who selflessly soldiered on despite his poor health to fight for a worthy cause so that Singaporeans can secure our future!

Get him into parliament (for this maybe his last time) to fulfill his unselfish wish!

Vote for SPP!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiam may repeat the 1991 giant killing feat in Bishan - Toa Payoh

He fought for the people not for the money.
I bet he sleeps well every night , with a clear conscience.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chiam may repeat the 1991 giant killing feat in Bishan - Toa Payoh

Unlikely with DPM as candidate and lots of older generation that supports the PAP.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiam may repeat the 1991 giant killing feat in Bishan - Toa Payoh

Yien ay! So, 80 over chaps don't sleep well every night?

金龙大哥 ,

Just return from RWS si bo ? Got win bo ? :p

Depends on which 80 year old chap you refering to :confused:
If you sue your opponents bankrupt , lock them up without trial for political reasons , forced them into exile ( especially to U S of A ) , threaten your citizens , appoint relations and famiLEE members in key positions of various organizations and ministries , well the list goes on ...
If can sleep peacefully at night , then I got nothing to say
:eek:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i look at mr. chiam's picture, i don't see a frail man. what i see is a person of immense courage. his courage that i as a person will never measure up. mr chiam i salute u.