• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cheng Bock Caught Red Handed Plotting Mischief With The Oppies! Time To Bring Him In For Questioning? GPGT

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad News Brown quite zhun in his WC betting, he suggested H-BT GRC, I following his bet. You wanna follow? :barefoot::barefoot::barefoot:

Dr Tan, Dr Chee and Dr Tambyah all very well qualified professionals. They are much more capable and independent minded than those stooges :poop:

If they contest as a team in Holland-BT, there is a good chance of winning it.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Tan, Dr Chee and Dr Tambyah all very well qualified professionals. They are much more capable and independent minded than those stooges :poop:

Will they? I am being a realist because since the last erection, my faith in the typical singkie voter has basically gone down the dumps

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will they? I am being a realist because since the last erection, my faith in the typical singkie voter has basically gone down the dumps

Since they are in opposition politics, there is no harm for one last try.

In 2015, 33% voted for SDP at Holland-BT.

Please give sinkies one last chance :smile:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quiz: What happens when u lump 8 piles of shit together?

Ans: People start to notice how bad they are! Because they stink so badly as one big mass!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since they are in opposition politics, there is no harm for one last try.

In 2015, 33% voted for SDP at Holland-BT.

Please give sinkies one last chance :smile:
33% vote for SDP means nearly 70% voted for PAP,,those odds are too huge for any oppo party to overcome,,,,I rather ah bock bows out and enjoy his golden years,,,singkies are a fucking lost and unworthy cause

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
These non Wp oppositions are the untouchables and should not in anyway associated with if tcb is serious about winning. Tag team of csj,pt, tcb is not going to perform miracle.

There is not much time to waste in forming an alliance. By the time they can ever agree on a framework for cooperation, election is round the corner. Hardly enough time to prepare.

Better for tcb to start his own party with his grassroots friends and start laying the groundworks in his former ward.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do agree with you. They are good opposition politicians & alway have the Singaporeans interest at heart.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCB is no mahathir for the opposition. but still his inside knowledge of the mighty PAP electoral machinery would prove to be very useful for the opposition. to beat the PAP, the opposition need some ex-PAP like TCB, people who know PAP very well and maybe would know how to defeat PAP in the elections.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCB is no mahathir for the opposition. but still his inside knowledge of the mighty PAP electoral machinery would prove to be very useful for the opposition. to beat the PAP, the opposition need some ex-PAP like TCB, people who know PAP very well and maybe would know how to defeat PAP in the elections.

U think he wouldn't have done so when he was running for President? He had everything to lose if he didn't pull out all his Aces.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that why you live in NZ not PAPland?

Silly man you! Sir Leong is a man of action, he follows through thinking with real action. Better than all you nimby cowards talk up Worker Party only then last minute change and vote for the PAP. :FU: