• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cheng Bock Caught Red Handed Plotting Mischief With The Oppies! Time To Bring Him In For Questioning? GPGT

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
37627887_2035442956530229_3502563357649534976_n.jpg

Breakfast at Chua Chu Kang

Last Saturday l had breakfast with my friends at Mcdonald'.l usually have breakfast at hawkers' centres or coffee shops but l wanted a change. The Mcdonald cafe was crowded with younger people usually dressed in T shirts unlike the older mix at hawkers'centres.We had among our guests Lim Tean an outspoken personality outside the main stream media.

https://www.facebook.com/TanChengBo...080878366456/2035442953196896/?type=3&theater

tridome

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last Saturday l had breakfast with my friends at Mcdonald'.l usually have breakfast at hawkers' centres or coffee shops but l wanted a change. The Mcdonald cafe was crowded with younger people usually dressed in T shirts unlike the older mix at hawkers'centres.We had among our guests Lim Tean an outspoken personality outside the main stream media.

https://www.facebook.com/TanChengBo...080878366456/2035442953196896/?type=3&theater
What's wrong with friends having breakfast together?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This useless tan bugger like all surname tan, including KFC n presstitude suckmeko. He alrdy fixed.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Cheng Bock can help to get rid of the PAP, then there is a future of this peesai.

Big question is whether the SAF and SPF will step in to support the PAP.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

It's always a pleasure to see and hear the honorable Lim Tean. I want to see him in parliament one day soon. He is a cut above all the pap has to offer.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You're too late JohnTan, Paul Tambyah has already revealed in his interview that TCB is already involved in opposition discussions. Please read the interview in the attached thread which can be found in the political folder. You seem to have very little knowledge of the party which has your namesake as one of its senior members. :biggrin:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/singapore-democratic-party-sdp.247610/
TCB should not form another party, but join the SDP. Or even Lim Tean's party. Perhaps he is the one to ultimately unite all opposition, except WP.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TCB should not form another party, but join the SDP. Or even Lim Tean's party. Perhaps he is the one to ultimately unite all opposition, except WP.

Bock can set up or join any oppie party he wishes. Without support from grassroots leaders like myself, he has no chance of winning and forming a new non-PAP government.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
YRDxmT7.png

At a working lunch hosted by the SDP this afternoon, several opposition parties came together to explore the possibility of working closer together to present a unified front at the next elections.

The SDP also took the opportunity to propose that presidential candidate Dr Tan Cheng Bock help lead the effort in building such a coalition. Those present welcomed the move.

"With his experience and leadership," Dr Chee Soon Juan said, "the SDP is confident that Dr Tan will be able to lead the effort."

The former PAP MP, who attended the meeting as an observer, said: "If you want me to lead, then we must think of country first. If we go in, we must go in as a team."

The luncheon saw leaders and representatives of various opposition parties express their enthusiasm in greater cooperation with one another.

Mr Lim Tean, leader of the People's Voice said that while the exact form of such cooperation remains to be worked out, it is important that there be a more centralised form of leadership.

This sentiment was echoed by People's Power Party's Secretary-General Mr Goh Meng Seng who added that without discipline, such a coalition equals trouble.

More at OPPOSITION PARTIES EXPRESS DESIRE TO COOPERATE; INVITE TAN CHENG BOCK TO LEAD EFFORT

jw5

Loyal
From Yahoo news:

Tan Cheng Bock open to idea of leading opposition coalition

b30e2b4e4a84b18ff11de5157177f79a

Tan Cheng Chock (left) and Chee Soon Juan at a working lunch for opposition parties organised by the Singapore Democratic Party to discuss forming a political coalition during the next general election. (PHOTO: SDP)

Former presidential candidate Dr Tan Cheng Bock said he was open to leading a coalition of opposition parties at a meeting hosted by the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) on Saturday (28 July).

The working lunch attended by several opposition parties was organised by the SDP to discuss the possibility of working together as a unified front at the next general election, said the SDP in a statement on its website.

The SDP proposed that Tan, a former People’s Action Party MP, lead the effort in building such a coalition. Tan said in response, “If you want me to lead, then we must think of country first. If we go in, we must go in as a team.”

Tan’s spokesperson, when contacted by Yahoo News Singapore, confirmed that he was open to the idea of leading an opposition coalition.
Besides the SDP, the event was attended by leaders and representatives of six other political parties: the Democratic Progressive Party, the National Solidarity Party, the People’s Power Party, the People’s Voice, the Reform Party and the Singaporeans First Party.

The largest opposition party, the Workers’ Party, was not in attendance.

Tan, who is not a member of any political party, attended the event as an observer, said the SDP.

The parties present welcomed the idea of Tan leading a coalition, according to the SDP’s statement.

The SDP’s Secretary-General, Dr Chee Soon Juan, said he was confident that Tan would be able to lead such an alliance, given his experience and leadership.

Tan Cheng Bock contested Singapore’s presidential election in 2011, during which Dr Tony Tan was elected as president. Tan Cheng Bock lost to Tony Tan by a mere 0.34 percentage points, or 7,382 votes.

jw5

Loyal
I worry there will be trouble if Mr Goh Meng Seng is not in the coalition. :biggrin:

YRDxmT7.png

This sentiment was echoed by People's Power Party's Secretary-General Mr Goh Meng Seng who added that without discipline, such a coalition equals trouble.

More at OPPOSITION PARTIES EXPRESS DESIRE TO COOPERATE; INVITE TAN CHENG BOCK TO LEAD EFFORT

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Yahoo news:

Tan Cheng Bock open to idea of leading opposition coalition

b30e2b4e4a84b18ff11de5157177f79a

Tan Cheng Chock (left) and Chee Soon Juan at a working lunch for opposition parties organised by the Singapore Democratic Party to discuss forming a political coalition during the next general election. (PHOTO: SDP)

Former presidential candidate Dr Tan Cheng Bock said he was open to leading a coalition of opposition parties at a meeting hosted by the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) on Saturday (28 July).

The working lunch attended by several opposition parties was organised by the SDP to discuss the possibility of working together as a unified front at the next general election, said the SDP in a statement on its website.

The SDP proposed that Tan, a former People’s Action Party MP, lead the effort in building such a coalition. Tan said in response, “If you want me to lead, then we must think of country first. If we go in, we must go in as a team.”

Tan’s spokesperson, when contacted by Yahoo News Singapore, confirmed that he was open to the idea of leading an opposition coalition.
Besides the SDP, the event was attended by leaders and representatives of six other political parties: the Democratic Progressive Party, the National Solidarity Party, the People’s Power Party, the People’s Voice, the Reform Party and the Singaporeans First Party.

The largest opposition party, the Workers’ Party, was not in attendance.

Tan, who is not a member of any political party, attended the event as an observer, said the SDP.

The parties present welcomed the idea of Tan leading a coalition, according to the SDP’s statement.

The SDP’s Secretary-General, Dr Chee Soon Juan, said he was confident that Tan would be able to lead such an alliance, given his experience and leadership.

Tan Cheng Bock contested Singapore’s presidential election in 2011, during which Dr Tony Tan was elected as president. Tan Cheng Bock lost to Tony Tan by a mere 0.34 percentage points, or 7,382 votes.

Actually I believed that pap has made a mistake in denying ah bock the presidency. Now if he accepts the oppos nomination to lead the oppos pap will sweat as he can. Do more damage within parleement as there is no one to control him. As president he will be hands tied by the council of presidential advisers. However ah bock need to get rid of the NSP or rather get rid of sebestian tan..he is a pap plant designed to discredit the oppos much like what Wong Hong toy did to WP n SDP. If not the oppo front will fail and Singkies will be fucked for another deacade or 2. The next erection the oppos must deny pap 2/3 majority. If not Singkies will continue to be screwed.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I worry there will be trouble if Mr Goh Meng Seng is not in the coalition. :biggrin:
Hahahha joke of the day... u kidding right? Got more shit will ensure an opportunity win. So will NSP bcos sebestian tan is a pap strawmen. Like GMS.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I believed that pap has made a mistake in denying ah bock the presidency. Now if he accepts the oppos nomination to lead the oppos pap will sweat as he can. Do more damage within parleement as there is no one to control him. As president he will be hands tied by the council of presidential advisers. However ah bock need to get rid of the NSP or rather get rid of sebestian tan..he is a pap plant designed to discredit the oppos much like what Wong Hong toy did to WP n SDP. If not the oppo front will fail and Singkies will be fucked for another deacade or 2. The next erection the oppos must deny pap 2/3 majority. If not Singkies will continue to be screwed.

jw5

Loyal
I don't think Ah Bock will have much of an impact, but hopefully I am wrong. :wink:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Ah Bock will have much of an impact, but hopefully I am wrong. :wink:
U are right..but he is the best chance we have. He has always been sincere in serving the ppl. That is what we need...better than. Lau GOH..when he was PM. He was a dog of old fart n his policies were worse than madhatter