• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheebye. 90% of first page threads are GIN upping various thread and lying that she’s not a whore or scolding people

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don't see them, what spam by certain individuals? Oh wait! It's because : :laugh:

iu

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It's obvious that the poster is NOT able to distinguish between threads and posts.

You should congregate all these similar threads into just ONE thread.
You should look into the rubbish heap, I used to band all her threads and/or posts into a single MEGA thread. She is the first user I’ve banned and subsequently the ban was lifted after a fixed period.

I’m pretty sure it didn’t stop ginfreely from posting. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should look into the rubbish heap, I used to band all her threads and/or posts into a single MEGA thread. She is the first user I’ve banned and subsequently the ban was lifted after a fixed period.

I’m pretty sure it didn’t stop ginfreely from posting. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I'm not asking you to put her in the rubbish heap nor deter her from posting. I'm not demanding that you do anything TO her. I'm requesting that you do YOUR housekeeping by merging similar topics (which are posts in disguise) into ONE thread. She can up the ONE thread as many times as she desires, and it will just take up one spot on the front page.

She is perfectly entitled to post other topics as new threads, just like her cancer threads.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I'm not asking you to put her in the rubbish heap nor deter her from posting. I'm not demanding that you do anything TO her. I'm requesting that you do YOUR housekeeping by merging similar topics (which are posts in disguise) into ONE thread. She can up the ONE thread as many times as she desires, and it will just take up one spot on the front page.

She is perfectly entitled to post other topics as new threads, just like her cancer threads.
What’s similar to you may not be similar to her? Agree?