• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CECA 2 - Sinkie Condo Guards 1

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JP Morgan Director Ramesh Erramalli’s “apology” was staged as a PR stunt to placate the incensed public, according to an insider source.

Steven was supposedly on duty from 7pm to 7am the next day on 30 October 2019. At about 4pm, he received a call from his manager asking him to have an early dinner and meet at the management office for a “briefing” at 6pm.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y4nysevg
Let Ramesh settle the dispute with the condo management. Why involved Steven again? If apology is so discrete, what is so sincere about it when the whole world knew about his bigotry behaviour. I would suggest he write a apology letter and publicised it in our msm to all Singaporeans and to Modhi. The best is to add his appreciation to PAP for giving him the greatest opportunity to screw things up here and look down on sinkies.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let Ramesh settle the dispute with the condo management. Why involved Steven again? If apology is so discrete, what is so sincere about it when the whole world knew about his bigotry behaviour. I would suggest he write a apology letter and publicised it in our msm to all Singaporeans and to Modhi.

He should post it online and donate his salary to all Sinkies.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
only an idiot will believe in the sincerity of the apology. if not for the big hooha u think he will ever apologize? he will be fucking the guard every time he drives pass the guardhouse

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think there's another article to say the CV and Pay slip belong to different Rameshs. The angry edmw mob may have gotten it wrong this time. Not sure.

So, we found another Ramesh who has used his fake credentials to climb the corporate ladder at JPM. Man, JPM SINKapore hires the worst for its operations here.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20191101_012530.jpg

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
where got vindictive? This is not the first time, this thing with those shitty nehs and fake certs.

We can forgive Ramesh E. But we won't forget what he represents. :thumbsup:

He is merely another symptom, dare I say unintended consequence (?), of the social upheaval caused by a theoretically sound policy implemented by a cold calculating machine. :redface:

It is indeed a zero sum game with winners and losers. Just as in engineering, one benefit gained always arises from a trade off with another disadvantage.