• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCB ang mo bully lady sinkie cab driver, refuse to pay cab fare KNNBPCB!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty come in and comment on this.
Do you agree driving while chating on phone using bluetooth?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do you feel if you are the passenger in the taxi and the driver talk all the way on the phone to the destination.
Happen to me also and I thinking of not paying the fare also. I really angry but not to scold him because that will make the matter worst like QYF case. When people drive we don't nag because our like are depend on driver hand on steering and 100% mind on the road.
I do respect the Ang Moh teach the driver a lesson. She is free to sue the passenger and she knew where he stay. See who will win in court.:biggrin:

It doesn't bother me at all. Cos I don't pay any attention to the driver's yapping unless he want's to know which way I choose to go.

But if you are bothered, you can always tell the driver that you prefer he/she to stop talking and concentrate on driving. It is also the driver's choice if he/she want to continue to render you his/her service.

It's a free market. You can choose to be driven or not be driven by a non-stop talking driver, and he/she can choose to render you or not, his/her service of ferrying you to your destination.

But if you reached your destination and you don't want to pay because you don't enjoy your ride, you are at fault.

Very simple, you go and take the SBS buses or SMRT train and then tell the bus driver or the MRT station officers that you don't want to pay because you don't enjoy your ride, reason is that the air-con not strong, or you couldn't get a seat, or it was too crowed or it was too noisy. or the ride was too bumpy. See what they will do to you.

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the result of poison long fed by PAP that Sinkies are 2nd class. If this Ang Mo were to be in China or America or even Thailand behaving like he is the owner of all maids, he will be given a free bullet massage for showing no respect to their host citizens.

To be honest, these Ang Mohs see the place one. They won't dare do it in their own countries or even in other Asian countries. They sure kena jialat.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest, these Ang Mohs see the place one. They won't dare do it in their own countries or even in other Asian countries. They sure kena jialat.
This guy shoud try doing this in Bkk, chances is that he'll be scraped off the pavement:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't bother me at all. Cos I don't pay any attention to the driver's yapping unless he want's to know which way I choose to go.

But if you are bothered, you can always tell the driver that you prefer he/she to stop talking and concentrate on driving. It is also the driver's choice if he/she want to continue to render you his/her service.

It's a free market. You can choose to be driven or not be driven by a non-stop talking driver, and he/she can choose to render you or not, his/her service of ferrying you to your destination.

But if you reached your destination and you don't want to pay because you don't enjoy your ride, you are at fault.

Very simple, you go and take the SBS buses or SMRT train and then tell the bus driver or the MRT station officers that you don't want to pay because you don't enjoy your ride, reason is that the air-con not strong, or you couldn't get a seat, or it was too crowed or it was too noisy. or the ride was too bumpy. See what they will do to you.

How to choose the driver when already on the expressway. What happen if suddenly stop and throw luggage on the road?
This case happen before in Singapore. When passenger confront the taxi driver. That will put passenger life in more dangerous situation.
So the best is put up with any taxi driver bad manner . And only take any action after alight from the taxi in safe location. :biggrin:

So what will you do if suddenly taxi driver stop and ask you to alight in middle of the expressway?:confused:
So best is to keep quite right! Don't tell him/her that please don't do this and that like stop talking on phone/speeding/.......Some driver don't like comment. :mad:

jw5

Loyal
It's not right for the passenger to refuse to pay the fare after he reached his destination.
There were other ways he could have dealt with his unhappiness, e.g. by telling her to stop talking on the phone because it was dangerous or because it was bothering him, by telling her after, by complaining to the cab company, or by simply accepting it. At least if he had told her to stop the call, they could have decided there and then whether to continue the journey.

It's like someone who discovers a fly in his soup at a restaurant, but continues to eat the soup and refuses to pay the bill later. The issue is not whether he's ang moh or not.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what will you do if suddenly taxi driver stop and ask you to alight in middle of the expressway?:confused:
So best is to keep quite right! Don't tell him/her that please don't do this and that like stop talking on phone/speeding/.......Some driver don't like comment. :mad:

The service that you want is to get you from point A to point B. It is not stated that the driver cannot talk on the phone or talk to you. But if you don't like it, you can request, but whether you will get your request fulfilled is another matter.

If you are not satisfied with the service (eg, not getting to your destination), you can request for a refund.

However, you did get to your destination, but you don't like how you were taken to your destination, you can file a complaint to his company, or simply don't take his cab if you happens to be so unlucky to meet him the next time.

If he drop you off mid-way in a dangerous fashion (in middle of the road or highway), you can lodge a complain to his company or the authority to get his licence revolted for dangerous behaviour that would endanger your life.

There are so many ways to go about without having to commit a crime. You are not that helpless and hopeless, are you?

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me share wat little I know about this case...... Ang Moh is a passenger supposed to fly on Ho Jinx's airline but the flight was delayed (airport was closed at destination due to freak weather)....... because of the delay and not sure when the flight can take off...... some passengers start to cry father cry mother so the airline provide the foreigner passengers free accomodation and TRANSPORT to the hotels...... the passengers were supposed to collect the taxi vouchers from the AssAyeAir staff before proceeding to the assigned hotel....... apparently this Ang Moh did not collect his taxi voucher and proceeded to the hotel den dun wan to pay for the trip.

Why AssAyeAir practice discrimination here? Local passengers were told to go home and wait for their call for the next flight but foreigners were put up in hotels. :(

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this ang mo is in Malaysia, either he kena humtam until half-dead or worst he will lying anywhere in malaysia motionlesss......

fuck the pap to hell!!!:oIo:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking chao angmos, fucking ridiculous as they always are.

If he is so annoyed with the cab driver chatting on the phone, he has every right to interrupt the cab driver and get her to stop talking on the phone.
He chose not to exercise this right, which implies that he does not mind at all.
But yet he chose to show his dismay only when he reached his destination. What kind of fuck logic is that? Is he being a cheapskate trying to pull a fast one on the cab driver?

Only white trash will come up with this sort of ridiculous behaviour! Why?

Because u sinkies are seen as nice to bully!

So what's the solution?

Easy, the next time a fucking white trash fucks with you give him or her a piece of your mind and tell him or her to fuck off back to whatever shithole he or she crawls out from. You'll see the shock in their face! Most of the time these fucking white trash are balless motherfucking dogs who only bark and don't bite!:oIo:

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, waste of time calling police
think they will check their SOP 1000 times before taking action against angmos
get some kakis to beat ang mo up if possible

some years ago, i saw a few locals beating the shit out of 2 big burly angmos outside the old ming court hotel, all of a sudden this 2 local or maybe malaysians with baseball clubs whacked the fuck out of the angmos..... who dare not retariate

but then it was maybe 25 years ago.....the society has changed now
now, its everyman for himself so foreigners can bully us.... knn

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If call police, they'll come and ensure no fighting, no public disorder, that's all. The unpaid fare? Go to magistrate and file claim. The counter party being claimed against is foreigner and leaving Singapore in a few days' time. Court's problen is it? Police's problem is it? You bloody idiot is it? How can government detain foreigners over S$10 or 20? Use your brain and brawn! Beat him up there and then, don't involve police and court.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya bro, whose side r u on? She was talking hands free mah. Shd b ok what?

It's not so simple. SInkee society is so divided up. Sinkees that treat ang mohs better than locals. Asshole taxi drivers. Female sinkees.

Sure that ang moh went over board but then again i wonder how that female sinkee taxi would have behaved if the passenger was a local.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure that ang moh went over board but then again i wonder how that female sinkee taxi would have behaved if the passenger was a local.

hahaha u nailed the million dollar question!

Only in Singapore will u see this kind of loser "treat angmo better" kind of attitude.

I tell you all something, if you want other people to respect you, you will have to learn how to respect yourself first!

The next time a white trash fucks with you, fuck him/ her back real hard. Only then will these retarded white dogs show some respect and behave themselves.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non-whites of this white colony fought so hard for their independance, yet 45 years later the hard truth is they have to serve whites even more than before! Truly the fate of non-whites is to serve whites.

championplug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine how many other passengers lives she endangered but all cos they were not ang moh they got away with it.

Damnnit need ang mohs to teach these dumb taxi shits.

If the angmoh don't like her talking on the phone, he can always lodge a complaint against her. Or even stop and get out of the cab if he feels endangered. But by reaching the destination and not paying is as good as taking something from a shop and not paying. Two wrongs (if there're 2 wrongs here) don't make a right.

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland is just such a pathetic country. Anywhere else in the world, there will be a bunch of taxi-drivers barging into the hotel to beat up the fucker. If any hotel staff were to stop them or refuse to give his room number, they will also be beaten up jialat jialat. The pink IC is now confirmed to be utterly worthless.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why AssAyeAir practice discrimination here? Local passengers were told to go home and wait for their call for the next flight but foreigners were put up in hotels. :(

When SIA lost my checked in baggage in sydney, they compensated me A$100 at the airport. But when they lost it again on my return trip back to singapore, and paid nothing because they said it's my home country. What cock reason was that? Imagine if all my work clothes or shoes were in the check in luggage, did I have to replace them with my own money?

I filed for travel insurance claim later but the money was paid quite late.