• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CB Korean FT worse than PRCs and Ah Nehs 10 times!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
High Risk Means High Returns

No wonder they say cabby can make 'good income' of 6k...

Knn drive taxi so hazardous one.

It seems like cab drivers are going to get killed more easily nowadays. PRC drivers can be rest assured that those buses are hard enough.

0.jpg

0.jpg

cab_and_bus_smashed_in_accident_at_tanglin-thumbnail.jpg

pc_600x450.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Korean Kimchi Hot Ah !

Expect super light sentence from the pro-FTrash Kangaroo Court or for the Korean FTrash to jump bail and balek kampung?

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean are a brunch of very rude people.

years ago when my wife (pregnant) and I went to korea, we were walking slowly(due to my wife condition). a group of 40+ ladies, walk behind us and push me and my wife. apparently this is normal in korea.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Korean Passenger beats cabbie unconscious

20120607.191036_sm_cabbie.jpg

SINGAPORE - Police have arrested a 30-year-old Korean man, who lost his temper and beat up a taxi driver until he was unconscious, yesterday morning.

The man, who was upset by a broken door handle, had also yelled at the driver for driving a "lousy car".

The 48-year-old driver was taken to the hospital after his encounter with the irrate customer outside a hotel in Pasir Panjang.

In an interview with Shin Min Daily News, the injured driver said that he had picked up the passenger after receiving a telephone booking.

He said that the passenger, who spoke fluent English, shouted at him to drive to the airport, and threw his luggages into the car boot.

Although the driver tried to coax him, the angry passenger refused to calm down, even breaking a door handle by forcefully pulling open the door.

When this happened, the driver decided to call the police as the man's behaviour seemed unstable.

When the man saw the driver step out of the taxi, he demanded to know why he was not taking him to the airport. Just then, the fired-up man also discovered the taxi driver trying to snap a photograph of him.

It was then that the angered man charged at the taxi driver, knocked off his spectacles and punched him repeatedly on his head and back.

According to Shin Min Daily News, the taxi driver blacked out but soon regained consciousness.

When the passenger saw the taxi driver standing up, he ran up towards him and started to attack him again until he begged for the man to stop.

The police arrived just as the man was trying to retrieve his bags from the car boot.

Comfort Delgro spokesperson told Shin Min Daily News that the taxi driver did not provoke the passenger. The company would help the driver with medical bills and work with the police for investigations.

[email protected]

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I got to agreed that the Koreans are not as friendly, nice and chic as the Korean dramas or KPOP put them to be.
There are good ones but sadly many are rude, pushy,and crude and even the PRCs might lose to them on this.

Many of our youths blindly follow the Hallyu craze, follow their pop culture without actually knowing the gist of their culture. Though not all, the Korean people are extremists in character. Their brand of Korean evangelistic Christianity startled even the most fervent of American evangelists, their Communism as in the North became a sort of cult which may startled Mao if he's alive. Their extreme craze for beauty led to their womanfolks doing plastic surgery until it become a norm in today's Korean society. Their extreme pressure to conform to societal pressure led to social issues such as suicides.

Somewhat tied down by their history, they now started to reclaim their place in the world by exporting their pop culture and technology worldwide. Like the KPOP, their electronic and mobile products are advertised aggressively worldwide such as SAMSUNG which was extremely aggressive in advertising their mobile sets and their cars as well.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I got to agreed that the Koreans are not as friendly, nice and chic as the Korean dramas or KPOP put them to be.
There are good ones but sadly many are rude, pushy,and crude and even the PRCs might lose to them on this.

I agree Koreans are quite crude.But one must understand the cause.

Korea itself is a rocky place not blessed with natural resources...not even in agriculture coupled with harsh climate.Worse,years of subjugation by Chinese than Japanese.

Against this backdrop they arised.And any global upset will finish them for sure.They have neither the critical mass nor the land to fall back.

I had listened to some old Koreans old folks on how they survived the Korean war...and what ours went through Japanese occupations seems nothing compared.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you stupid peasants going to reflect on yourself!

You poor retarded peasants better take esteemed MP Baey Yam Keng's advice on the criticism of FTs on Singaporeans!

"I think first of all, these are behaviours that this gentleman has picked up. We need to reflect upon ourselves, are we the way they described? We should take this opportunity to reflect upon ourselves, but we should (also) be confident of ourselves. Even though some of us are like that, majority of Singaporeans are gracious, there are good people in Singapore."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry we won't be dissing koreans anytime soon that is only reserved for chinese. Remember korea is a cool place with cool music and pretty gals.

M

Mdm Tang

S’pore taxi driver beaten unconscious by Korean passenger

I hope All Taxi Drivers In Singapore will boycott taking up

All Korean passengers for one month in support of this

taxi driver ...

Knocked out cold.

That’s what happened to a taxi driver after picking up a passenger from a hotel in Pasir Panjang, according to news reports.

Police arrested a 30-year-old man on Wednesday morning after he allegedly beat up the taxi driver until the latter was unconscious, reported Asiaone.

According to Chinese daily Shin Min Daily News, the 48-year-old taxi driver said he had picked up his passenger from a hotel in Pasir Panjang through a telephone booking.

Trouble began when the passenger, reportedly a Korean male, vented his anger on the cabby for driving a "lousy car". Speaking fluent English, he proceeded to raise his voice at the taxi driver while ordering him to head to the airport after throwing his luggage into the boot.

Despite repeated efforts by the driver to calm the passenger down, he refused, even breaking a door handle while trying to force the door open.

It was at this point the taxi driver decided to call the police, which only served to infuriate the passenger further, reported Asiaone.

The man allegedly began punching the driver's head and back -- knocking him unconscious – after the taxi driver tried to take the man’s photo.

When the cabby regained consciousness, the passenger allegedly continued to attack him until the latter begged him to stop. Police arrived just as the passenger was retrieving his bags from the taxi.

Said ComfortDelGro spokesperson Tammy Tan, "We are shocked to learn about the incident and certainly do not condone passengers displaying such aggression towards our cabbies, especially since our cabby had done nothing to provoke the passenger in this instance."

Tan added that their immediate concern is the well-being of their driver and the company will be assisting the driver with his medical bills. The taxi operator is also currently working with the police for investigations.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: S’pore taxi driver beaten unconscious by Korean passenger

I wish I was that cabby. I want to see what his kimchi taekwondo can do to me! :mad: