• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CB Korean FT worse than PRCs and Ah Nehs 10 times!

M

Mdm Tang

Re: S’pore taxi driver beaten unconscious by Korean passenger

I wish I was that cabby. I want to see what his kimchi taekwondo can do to me! :mad:

Heard that Mr Seng Han Tong and the National Taxi Association

ready to Action ... :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u sure the gals r pretty? Korean gals are not really lookers in general

That's true but you know how things work in this world. It's not just based on your looks. Your nationality comes into play too. Why would sinkie gals be priced higher than a china gal even if they look worse?

jw5

Loyal
That's true but you know how things work in this world. It's not just based on your looks. Your nationality comes into play too. Why would sinkie gals be priced higher than a china gal even if they look worse?

Because of supply and demand, in this case lower supply, not necesarily higher demand.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koreans Are Chinese ?

There are good ones but sadly many are rude, pushy,and crude and even the PRCs might lose to them on this.

Somewhat tied down by their history, they now started to reclaim their place in the world by exporting their pop culture and technology worldwide. Like the KPOP, their electronic and mobile products are advertised aggressively worldwide such as SAMSUNG which was extremely aggressive in advertising their mobile sets and their cars as well.

[video=youtube;FiC8dsbO8J8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiC8dsbO8J8&feature=fvwrel[/video]

A population genetic study was undertaken to investigate the origin of Koreans. Thirteen polymorphic and 7 monomorphic blood genetic markers (serum proteins and red cell enzymes) were studied in a group of 437 Koreans. Genetic distance analyses by both cluster and principal components models were performed between Koreans and eight other populations (Koreans in China, Japanese, Han Chinese, Mongolians, Zhuangs, Malays, Javanese, and Soviet Asians) on the basis of 47 alleles controlled by 15 polymorphic loci. A more detailed analysis using 65 alleles at 19 polymorphic loci was performed on six populations. Both analyses demonstrated genetic evidence of the origin of Koreans from the central Asian Mongolians. Further, the Koreans are more closely related to the Japanese and quite distant from the Chinese. The above evidence of the origin of Koreans fits well with the ethnohistoric account of the origin of Koreans and the Korean language. The minority Koreans in China also maintained their genetic identity.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karate Chop

I wish I was that cabby. I want to see what his kimchi taekwondo can do to me! :mad:

Tae Kwon Do not useful enough to stop Japanese occupation. From what I have seen, Karate is better.

[video=youtube;X_BHcG5I12I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_BHcG5I12I[/video]