• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chicken @pig is 小三adulterer thief with cheap dao tao strategy doing defamation crimes protected by leongsam zhihau

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya you Cantonese prostitute descendant smearing me hokkien virgin one have no clones just keep changing your nicks. No clone then why dare not swear if @NanoSpeed is your clone you die a violent death? Pui!
Do also swear you @whistling are not @AhMengclone with Shanghai mistress and use company expense to pay for her lunch and you are not @SBFNews clone that declared proudly use married mistress for easy exit strategy. No swear means you are them and damn cheap dao tao 小三 ADULTERER persecuting others for what you are yourself Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I ask then hokkien slutty woman look for who? AMDK boss like LJM? then if AMDK boss show no interest but prefer KTLatha, then become siaolangchee and harass sinkie men offline and online to revenge the rejection by AMDK boss LJM?
Pui you Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT 小三ADULTERER everyday hide in rat hole 无中生有do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin spamming lies non stop when I already detailed everything clearly and said I never talk to LJ McCully beyond work Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
她是一个臭名昭著的放荡女人
Tsk tsk tsk 嘴巴放干净广东狗杂种you evil shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant do defamation to me dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death called hokkien virgin 放荡when your SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER IS THE 放荡妇女

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should walk your talk and offer your body to your benefactor to show your utmost sincerity. 师哥。@NanoSpeed , 我说的对吗?
Tsk tsk tsk Cantonese dog so 野蛮人so vulgar is people like you that twist everything to sex to bully hokkien virgin as what your cheap SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER IS

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't twist everything to sexual issues lah.

This is called 識英雄,重英雄。

師父有情有義,you this type German-Hakka hybrid 野蠻人 will not understand lah.

Fuck your housemate then don't want to marry her. Pui! 真是賤 … at least do a fake wedding then annul later mah. KNN, no eyes see.
Tsk tsk tsk link me to housemate when I am no one’s house mate before I get married and some more so kind so stupid let my ex husband stay in our matrimonial home for free for more than six months before our wedding while I lived in my OWN condo. I swear to die a violent death if I am telling lies on this. Now your turn Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute to swear if I Gansiokbin is a virgin BEFORE (unfortunately after too) wedding and not house mate you die a violent death. No swear means you are telling lies and as usual think you can defy heaven karma by not swearing Pui!