• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chicken @pig is 小三adulterer thief with cheap dao tao strategy doing defamation crimes protected by leongsam zhihau

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5. Ownselves cheat money and go wedding dinner do not give angbao and turned around to accuse you cheat money. Sibeh 小人to the max!
Knn these 不要脸 whores and sluts can think of is money and money.
The fact that she lamented on social medias means she is prepared for all the colleagues to know about her complaints.
Same as gansiokbin 不要脸 贱货 cheated wedding money to go honeymoon.
Cheat money is you SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
又问一个 还是我来回答吧 哪些自私 见利忘义 眼里只有钱的女人都可以被称为心灵肮脏.

她们为了能攀附上某个有钱人能毫不犹豫的献出自己身体 嫌贫爱富是她们的通病 我甚至听说过有些女人为了几百块的手提包就让人破处的 在她们眼里那层膜一文不值 只是交换财富的工具

这样的女人才是医院的常客 而且在下次换男友的时候又会补上一层新的膜 并且娇滴滴的对你说要负责 你觉得这样的处女才值得你珍惜的话 那我真的无话可说.
Tell that to yourself and your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT MOTHER 心灵肮脏 CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cancer expert my lumpar! We're just waiting for your batu cave to kena cancer and your imaginary hymen falling off.

View attachment 204336
Tell lies to harm people is you evil shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to me while there is nothing imaginary about being a virgin with annulled marriage. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
up up up
UPPER
So pretentious Cantonese dog son of chicken wait till I up threads now to up this thread to create the impression that you are victim when you are the vicious bully that was starting and creating MANY chicken prostitute threads around my cancer thread this morning to insult and harass me non stop. That’s how evil and despicable serial liar criminal bully 小人you are. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
20. Do evil to smear mock and harass people and then when exposed what they used to hao lian Cantonese youthful actress is not their own kind but hakka pretend like nothing happened and continue to make shit comments is of course despicable 小人
If Hokkien = 赞
If Hokkien + Singaporean = 天菜
If Hokkien + Singaporean + Virgin = 极品中之极品
Jealous sore loser hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
very evil hokkien daughter
Tsk tsk tsk what evil did I do ? Tell lies is your proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win in life. Everything I did for my mother from buy her vitamins to bring her to tourS to visit her from jb to spore every week last time to fight with my brother to hire maid for her is well documented. It’s you evil shameless Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes pretend don’t know repeat and repeat spewing evil filthy lies 颠倒是非黑白 that are very evil and should be gangraped and that’s called justice Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is 小三?
Shame on you ownself SELF ADMITTED 小三 with SELF ADMITTED use married mistress for easy exit cheap dao Tao strategy persecuting hokkien virgin as 小三。 What to expect from @whistling aka @pig aka ah meng clone ccb Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE THAT NO MONEY GO PARTY BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG TO BUY ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES that called a thread with despicable lies doing defamation crimes as interesting indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
since u like me to reply to your drivel, i will.

i sincerely wish and pray to God that you can stage 4 cancer but take a decade to die so that you suffer a maximum amount of physical pain and mental torture.

enjoy your cancerous journey!
You evil manipulative jealous sore loser Cantonese dog son of prostitute pretend don’t understand answer means state your rate of return with proof if not means you lost. That’s not an answer you gave but a curse obviously and nope you have no right to curse me victim of your vicious crimes. Only I have to curse you and your family women be gangraped Pui

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leftover is just a label invented by the married ones to make themselves feel good.

If you are single but young, you are not a leftover. If you are married, you will still grow old and loose, and your husband will look for a young one outside marriage.

So the point really is about ageing. Both groups cannot escape ageing, and one group seeks to make itself feel better than the other group, hence the term 'leftover'.

Marriage is never about finding true love; it's the fear of growing old alone.
And look at you despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute repeating the defamation post acting innocent so disgusting hypocrite criminal bully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
沒有真憑實據,不要這樣說別人。

一切都是你的分析和想像。
Tell that to yourself upping who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread on the project of asking strawberry and now on the pretext of acting kind so disgusting so despicable 小人criminal bully Cantonese dog son oh prostitute smearing me one 野蛮人狗杂种Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aha moment is when you see a big cock.
Aha and suck.
Gansiokbin 真下贱
Dirty name big big over the net and still feeling proud about it.
Only dirty whore behave this way.
Others will run away hiding themselves or jump down already.
Knnbccb you 野蛮人狗杂种Cantonese SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES OF GANSIOKBIN WITN YOUR CCB CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE PRIDE. PUI!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
很臭的破鸡白 。
不是处女了还做处女梦。
下流。
贱货。
You 野蛮人杂种狗 Cantonese dogs sons of prostitute gang up many to one to attack hokkien Virgin as prostitute say not virgin means not virgin dare not swear dare not take up virginity challenge not called 野蛮人called what? 下流贱货is your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT CANTONESE MOTHER PUI!