• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you believe it? I changed to another mount Elizabeth doctor, did endoscopy and was told I have no intestinal metaplasia!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is for sure. I will continue my new diet and juicing. Heaven is giving me a chance. Life is great while dogs like @meaninglesslife serial liar criminals hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to me can go rot in hell. Pui!
@meaninglesslife as usual you are so jealous that I am given good diagnosis and immediately do defamation crimes to bring me down. 真够贱! You Cantonese criminal dogs can never cancel the truth that I am hokkien virgin with annulled marriage that you dare not swear to die a violent death. Just tell lies of me non stop and declare winner and run off is your despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have also changed my diet to incorporate MUCH more fruits and vegetables and started taking all kinds of supplements. From no juicer to buying my first juicer to now upgraded to a slow juicer within the last six months. All thanks to my intestinal metaplasia diagnosis hahaha
I was already eating healthy last time but now I am eating much more vegetables and fruits via juicing. It can only bring me good. @meaninglesslife can go jealous to death. Evil ingrate Cantonese dog read my cancer threads and then do defamation crimes to me Knnbccb 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was already eating healthy last time but now I am eating much more vegetables and fruits via juicing. It can only bring me good. @meaninglesslife can go jealous to death. Evil ingrate Cantonese dog read my cancer threads and then do defamation crimes to me Knnbccb 真够贱!
Heaven has just given you a good slap @meaninglesslife for your failed murder attempts of me over one decade Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I always sleep well if not for evil dogs and bitches that persecute and target me at sleep. These dogs sure wish their evil doing get canceled by heaven while I did no evil and told ZERO lies to harm anyone unlike @meaninglesslife aka @NanoSpeed and @Balls2U and of course you @eatshitndie and @Leongsam all of which did evil to me.
water hammer noises from dusk till dawn. i hear that all the time in sg when someone goes to the toilet to flush and wash hands.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
water hammer noises from dusk till dawn. i hear that all the time in sg when someone goes to the toilet to flush and wash hands.
Nope I am not stupid nor mad and can tell the difference between knocks from and on my windows from pipe noises.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up serial liar criminal @meaninglesslife everyday tell lies to harm me and turned around to accuse me what he is. A Cantonese dog son of chicken serial liar vicious bully that made murder attempts to Gansiokbin busted by heaven. Pui!