• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Can uncle like this type of music?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can uncle buy used young people item from carousell young users and meet up to collect the items and asking several questions before buying? Is it xia suay as they will wonder how come uncle want their item for own use. Or is it better for uncle to pretend they buying for their children niece etc?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can uncle go zouk alone wear gentlemen club going clothes and try to act pitiful drinking alone to find opportunity to get to know chio girls hand to hold?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can uncle go zouk alone wear gentlemen club going clothes and try to act pitiful drinking alone to find opportunity to get to know chio girls hand to hold?
My uncle asking this is becas last time he can go club act pitiful drinking alone and able to hold chio girls hand. Last time he was good looking but not a wise men . Now is not good looking but a wise men I.e breakeven

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

My uncle asking this is becas last time he can go club act pitiful drinking alone and able to hold chio girls hand. Last time he was good looking but not a wise men . Now is not good looking but a wise men I.e breakeven
Why do you need to hold a girl's hand???

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acting pitiful is 1 good method to be able to get to know girls. My uncle tested before when he was in 30s. My uncle think becas it creates a kind of mature sophisticated image :biggrin: Girls will see many man happy there so by being alone and pitiful opens up the opportunity. It is different from Acting cool. My uncle do know some man go there act cool KNN useless lah KNN

Last edited: