• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can u believe this Chao Cheebye?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Can u believe this Chao Cheebye?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Nov-6 11:21 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 18) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>2220.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Buy Singapore stocks: Never a better time

</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to Wednesday's online letter by Mr Shaun Lim, 'Financial crisis: It's not time to be fearful. It's time to be greedy' and I agree and would like to provide a humble view on the situation in Singapore.
If you believe Singapore will continue to prosper, you should act like American investor Warren Buffett and buy Singapore stocks as he buys US stocks. Singapore has always bounced back from economic difficulty in the past and I am confident it will pull through, especially with the foresight of our leaders to invest heavily in biomedical industries.
To achieve this, we need to recruit foreign talent and send talented Singaporeans and permanent residents to overseas university so they can return to Singapore to further our cause.
I used to be envious of foreign talent but now I realise Singapore is too small to be a closed economy and so we must improve ourselves to make ourselves competitive in the global markets.
Only when we realise the need for foreign talent and accept it will Singapore continue to prosper. Dr Gary Ang Yee

[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Can u believe this Chao Cheebye?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Nov-6 11:21 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 18) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>2220.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Buy Singapore stocks: Never a better time

</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to Wednesday's online letter by Mr Shaun Lim, 'Financial crisis: It's not time to be fearful. It's time to be greedy' and I agree and would like to provide a humble view on the situation in Singapore.
If you believe Singapore will continue to prosper, you should act like American investor Warren Buffett and buy Singapore stocks as he buys US stocks. Singapore has always bounced back from economic difficulty in the past and I am confident it will pull through, especially with the foresight of our leaders to invest heavily in biomedical industries.
To achieve this, we need to recruit foreign talent and send talented Singaporeans and permanent residents to overseas university so they can return to Singapore to further our cause.
I used to be envious of foreign talent but now I realise Singapore is too small to be a closed economy and so we must improve ourselves to make ourselves competitive in the global markets.
Only when we realise the need for foreign talent and accept it will Singapore continue to prosper. Dr Gary Ang Yee

[email protected]

Gary must be working for a titanium rice bowl employer to mouth this nonsense. If a FT replaces Gary soon, it would be good to hear Gary repeat what was written!:rolleyes: or is this another of the shitty times, GHOST WRITERS!!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Gary Ang works for foriegn interests is it? Tell us to send our scholars overseas so the foreign Unis can earn our Gahmen money instead of injecting the funds into our own Unis?

He want to make sure our scholar class confirm 100% side with foreigner because they are alumni of foreign Uni right? So our own local people always get fucked by foreigners right?

Someone pls charge these arseholes with treason!

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Gary Ang works for foriegn interests is it? Tell us to send our scholars overseas so the foreign Unis can earn our Gahmen money instead of injecting the funds into our own Unis?

He want to make sure our scholar class confirm 100% side with foreigner because they are alumni of foreign Uni right? So our own local people always get fucked by foreigners right?

Someone pls charge these arseholes with treason!

The Lee family needs to be charge with treason !

Their recruitment range from foreigners here and overseas !

They aim to dilute the local labour market and the money economy !

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Lee family needs to be charge with treason !
Their recruitment range from foreigners here and overseas !
They aim to dilute the local labour market and the money economy !

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...... what took you guys so long to realize this ????... 3 years back.. i already posted the cover-up statistics of PRs... supported by a UNICEF article...

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

[email protected]

Its natural for any arsehole to hum phrases like these so long as he is not the one who is affected. He'd surely be singing a different lullaby if his turn comes to be replaced by an FT. :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singaporeans do not own singapore a living and more so they do not own PAP any living at all.

Why must we come back when we are overseas and help SIngapore. Didn't your PAP screw you enough?

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have the right to say anything i want. ya? What can you do about it? ya?

u have the right. nothing i can do. but out of goodwill on my part, will give u the first english lesson free. next time must charge already hor...:biggrin:

Singaporeans do not own singapore a living and more so they do not own PAP any living at all.

singaporeans do not OWE singapore a living...

they do not OWE PAP a living...

OWE and OWN... think of it as yr personal advice/advise, ya? have a good weekend.:wink:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
icon.aspx
icon.aspx

[email protected]

Some of S'pore's educational policies disqualify Singaporeans of entry into Singapore's Tertiary Instituitions. Many of whom gave their blood and sweat serving NS and yet have to gain their Tertiary Education from overseas Universities paying exhorbitant fees as foreigners BECAUSE S'pore Universities find them not good enough to be enrolled. Talk about IRONY!:(

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
REFER to Wednesday's online letter by Mr Shaun Lim, 'Financial crisis: It's not time to be fearful. It's time to be greedy' and I agree and would like to provide a humble view on the situation in Singapore.

Yeah he wanted us all to be greedy and invest all lost all our $ at this kind of crisis era.
The thing he never realized is; If the US and the EU side give a sneeze, sinky will more or less got the flu or catch a cold

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of S'pore's educational policies disqualify Singaporeans of entry into Singapore's Tertiary Instituitions. Many of whom gave their blood and sweat serving NS and yet have to gain their Tertiary Education from overseas Universities paying exhorbitant fees as foreigners BECAUSE S'pore Universities find them not good enough to be enrolled. Talk about IRONY!:(

the funny thing is foreign trash comes here to study for free.