• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Men judge objectively? Or do they mostly judge visually and generally incapable of objectivity?

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
For example, if you get to know a pretty face, slim and fit woman, you generally tolerate more of her not so pleasant behaviors (as compared to an oversized or unpleasant face woman).

So, as a result, I am usually able to take advantage of men's lack of objectivity as most men are visual judges.

Am I more or less correct in this deduction?

Hope to hear your opinion on this.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Depends on what. If it's business related, investments, buying 4D, or buying big ticket items, it's done with objectivity. When it's about tight pussies and big titties, we see what we like, grab it and then we fuck it.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absoutelee correct KNN so far my uncle never scold ccb to chiobu before in his life and had scolded the fat and ugly ones KNN
But that doesn't mean he will not scold just that threshold is set higher KNN

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on what. If it's business related, investments, buying 4D, or buying big ticket items, it's done with objectivity. When it's about tight pussies and big titties, we see what we like, grab it and then we fuck it.
So, if a pretty, slim and fit girl is making her pitch to you on invest insurance, will you succumb?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We men are visual creatures.
We see breasts, we like.
We see butts, we like.
We see vaginas, we like.
We are just simple beings with simple primal needs.
We don't overthink like you women.

Last edited:

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
We men are visual creatures.
We see breasts, we like.
We see butts, we like.
We see vaginas, we like.
We are just simple beings with simple primal needs.
We don't overthink like you women.
I see no difference when I look at a handsome man too.

The only difference is probably if he is super rich or have good career prospects, I can accept an averagely looking man.

But I doubt men in general can do likewise.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So, if a pretty, slim and fit girl is making her pitch to you on invest insurance, will you succumb?
:eek::biggrin:
1663764825151.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women who sacrifice their careers in the city and work at animal sanctuaries and shelters in rural areas are stunningly beautiful and loving in every aspect, despite their lack of makeup, fancy clothes, and hairdo.
ED3D3939-44AF-48F1-B426-D8AB0DDB9A19.jpeg

0D49D460-D186-4DFC-86CF-72DA19337AC8.jpeg

6435AA98-D65B-4AC5-AACA-52C4DE07B2B7.jpeg

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
For example, if you get to know a pretty face, slim and fit woman, you generally tolerate more of her not so pleasant behaviors (as compared to an oversized or unpleasant face woman).

So, as a result, I am usually able to take advantage of men's lack of objectivity as most men are visual judges.

Hope to hear your opinion on this.
First off, your deduction is wrong because unfortunately your poor example already proves how women instead are not capable of objectivity (or at least less than men): all other factors being equal, unpleasant face already uses up some tolerance so of course there would be less left available compared with pretty face which can start on full bar.

Secondly, if you are (a pretty face, slim and fit woman who is) really able to take advantage then why would you even be disguising your complaint as a question like this? :sneaky: