• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can I confront the teacher?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is wrong with buying kids sweet? so did u buy your kid condom? wat value d u impart to yours? If you have nothing constructive pls fuck off

I only wished i had the power of clarivoyance and if so 15 years ago, i would have handed you a condom in 1995 and asked you not to give birth to another pussy in Singapore. That's as helpful and constructive as i can be towards you :biggrin:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son is playful and mischievous in school but he is also helpful and gets along very well with younger kids. In fact he is giving free coaching at RC to the needy kids at the lower primary level. He used his pocket money to buy sweets etc to bribe the kids to study cos that was the way the tutors taught him when he was young. Of course he forgot that his parents paid for it.

These are traits you should watch, did your son go overboard ? Many others seem to have spoken , but what did your son admit to you ? It may be hard to get the real story as kid put up a different mask in front of parents. Bribing is another undesirable way to get thing done. Who would he bribe when he is adult ? Perhaps , can get e view of observer if there is any.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son was suspended from school for 4 days cos his classmate who is a student leader complain that my son bully him during tutition. I check and was told that the tutor feel that it was a group quarrel and they did not even think it was serious enough to inform me cos boys at tat age tends to quarrel and push one another. My son was also issue warning from the school that 1 more time and he will be expel. My son suffered in silence about this and we only learn about it after 2 weeks from a third party. I am very angry with the school as they did not even call the tutition centre to clarify and just take the word of their student leader. They also did not tell me about the punishment.

What can I do? The centre is prepare to testified that there was no bulling but I worried my son will be marked. My son is in Sec 2 and there is another 2 years to go before he can get out of the school. My son is playful and mischievous in school but he is also helpful and gets along very well with younger kids. In fact he is giving free coaching at RC to the needy kids at the lower primary level. He used his pocket money to buy sweets etc to bribe the kids to study cos that was the way the tutors taught him when he was young. Of course he forgot that his parents paid for it.

I would expect the school to inform me before even deciding if suspending my child from school is going to help.

A school cannot suspend a student without informing the parent!

Before a suspension is even considered, the school must run an investigation into the allegations. If the incident happened outside the school, the school has no jurisdictions to act.

I would be interested to see the investigation reports or the statements given by the parties involved and if there were credible eyewitnesses.

As a parent, I would make a stand. Show your child what you're there for. Punish him if he's wrong, but stand for him when he's wronged. Don't ever be one of those parents who roll over and act dead when faced with a situation like this.

Your child needs to know that if they made a mistake, they'll need to apologize but when they're in the right, they need to make a stand!

When I was in school, my parents didn't stand by me. I ended up standing up on my own and taking on the school. I saved the life of a fellow schoolmate by doing so. Till this day, the VP whom I recently met still remembers how on boy, took on an entire school, the entire system just to save a schoolmate.

How do you want to be remembered?

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ended up standing up on my own and taking on the school. I saved the life of a fellow schoolmate by doing so. Till this day, the VP whom I recently met still remembers how on boy, took on an entire school, the entire system just to save a schoolmate.

How do you want to be remembered?

Wah ! Such interesting life saving experience, can you share with us what really happened then ?

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah ! Such interesting life saving experience, can you share with us what really happened then ?

A schoolmate in the pure science stream did badly in her Mandarin exams...

Long story short, I got myself so involved we skipped school together and spent a couple of days at a workshop where I worked after school.

School smeared dirt on our names to cover up and when I came back to school a couple of days later, I gave a piece of my mind to the discipline master in front of the principal and vice-principal.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
A schoolmate in the pure science stream did badly in her Mandarin exams...

Long story short, I got myself so involved we skipped school together and spent a couple of days at a workshop where I worked after school.

School smeared dirt on our names to cover up and when I came back to school a couple of days later, I gave a piece of my mind to the discipline master in front of the principal and vice-principal.

I'm confused ? WHo life is threatened ? Your classmate comtemplating suicide or what ?:confused: