• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can anyone recall this incident?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut yr crap & just spill the beans & tell the facts !

People r angry u half say half dun say :mad:, take a deep breath, no more drama shit & tell yr story....

If y continue to drag yr feet & waste our time, u & yr buddy 0939 r just fucking pranksters talking cock or mentally unsound !

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i alrdy say but you all dun believe. what can i do? they rearry tekan me jiak lat before,the trauma is still in me.

Alli want is 还我一个公道!

Cut yr crap & just spill the beans & tell the facts !

People r angry u half say half dun say :mad:, take a deep breath, no more drama shit & tell yr story....

If y continue to drag yr feet & waste our time, u & yr buddy 0939 r just fucking pranksters talking cock or mentally unsound !

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like no one can give me good advice. Thinking back, when I was offered to work for long term in States,I rejected cos' I like my own country. Now,that feeling is long gone! I dun feel as much as what a patriot should feel. A very bad mistake for not staying in States.

Pls all youngsters out there,if you have the opportunity to work overseas,dun ever think of coming back regardless of all the bull shit the government helping you to find jobs back in SG.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sorry Krafty.

Having not make sense of your incoherent posts, I refer to your past postings.

Also very messy. But I gather something to do with you buying a book 'Escape From Paradise' when it was once available in bookshops & return to ST (Straits Times or Singapore Technologies).

Then according to you (no details), all hell break loose. ISD hassling you all the way, every way till today.

From your past post, asking for fortune tellers etc, it's clear You ARE very distressed for a long time.

What exactly is the problem only you know best.

In the meantiime, your conspiracy theories doesn't sound too clear mainly because you are not concise or coherent all along.

All the best & God Bless You !

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How should I put it? I am trying to record all this bit of info,compile them and ask someone to write a book based on my nasty experiences.

Put it this way:

How can they ever be wrong? If they are wrong then you must be mad!

agree?

I am sorry Krafty.

Having not make sense of your incoherent posts, I refer to your past postings.

Also very messy. But I gather something to do with you buying a book 'Escape From Paradise' when it was once available in bookshops & return to ST (Straits Times or Singapore Technologies).

Then according to you (no details), all hell break loose. ISD hassling you all the way, every way till today.

From your past post, asking for fortune tellers etc, it's clear You ARE very distressed for a long time.

In the meantiime, your conspiracy theories doesn't sound too clear mainly because you are not concise or coherent all along.

All the best & God Bless You !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How should I put it? I am trying to record all this bit of info,compile them and ask someone to write a book based on my nasty experiences.

If you have run out of your medication, please get a refill asap.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
nabeh eh! Sam,i respect yew so much,yet you say this kind of sarcastic things! Steady huh!

I'm merely suggesting what's best for you. Medication needs to be maintained at an optimum level for it to work effectlvely.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak really dun understand what you trying to say....if got info then post it out CLEARLY for all to read and understand if not how to help you...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sigh! nvr mind,what can you do to help? I type so much yet get sarcasm in return...i dun write very well. the most vivid one is this:

1. asshole at ST(SG Technologies) invited me to play mahjong at his flat. Play halfway,he exclaimed LKY and look at me like i have a problem with LKY.

2. saw Lim Boon Heng and Vivian at friend's wedding,lim gave me the kind of look "Dun mess with me"

3. really a lot...

alamak really dun understand what you trying to say....if got info then post it out CLEARLY for all to read and understand if not how to help you...

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh! nvr mind,what can you do to help? I type so much yet get sarcasm in return...i dun write very well. the most vivid one is this:

1. asshole at ST(SG Technologies) invited me to play mahjong at his flat. Play halfway,he exclaimed LKY and look at me like i have a problem with LKY.

2. saw Lim Boon Heng and Vivian at friend's wedding,lim gave me the kind of look "Dun mess with me"

3. really a lot...

1. that day i on the bus, someone outside shout "Chee bye!" and look at me, like i have problem with chee bye.

2. saw LKY at NDP, he gave me the look "what time going home?"

3. more... but i can't tell you.

go take your meds bro, or post properly.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. that day i on the bus, someone outside shout "Chee bye!" and look at me, like i have problem with chee bye.

2. saw LKY at NDP, he gave me the look "what time going home?"

3. more... but i can't tell you.

go take your meds bro, or post properly.
LOL ! very funny Bro...

Actually our posts are the online medicine for him ...

Personally, I think anyone who still have the means to go online & participate in forums are NOT that destitute.

I remember there was a period i was so poor, all PC/notebook spoiled, no money for internet connection etc etc etc must go some Family Lfe Centre to use free PC to look for job.....

Krafty, go drive yr taxi, get a date, if not watch TV, go NLB, read a book, PCC, kio kway ..... forget, failing which writeoff/blockout your past (whatever past real/imagined) ?

OK, take care...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be upset by some of the comments. Most people mean well. You do have condition and you need to treat it. You are also not the first in this forum to have similar issue. There is also another chap from the very same workplace as you previously and like you began posting similar threads. He seems alright now and post very regularly.

I am sure you will do fine as soon as the treatment kicks in. Good luck and we await your future postings.

ok,you all win alrdy!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thks,brudders, I speak nothing but the truth! I understand there may other implications,it's better this way for me to be known as mad. If not, probably, i won't be able to type here.What I can ask for?Mr Lim boon heng,if you are a real man,a role model,maybe you can hint in the papers whether what I said is true? If you deny, I am willing to be sued and to go jail for my remark.